GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD® AUSTRALIA TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Eligibility and Redemption. Google Play Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are valid only for users who are 13 years of age or older, and who are residents of Australia. Gift Cards are issued and sold to you by Google Payment Australia Pty. Ltd. (“GPAL”). To redeem a Gift Card, you will need access to the internet, you will need to create a Google Payments account, and you will need to be a resident of and hold an active Google Payments account in the jurisdiction specified in these terms. Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or in part only toward the purchase of eligible items on Google Play at https://play.google.com.
For users between 13-17 years of age, Google Payments enrollment is limited solely to the redemption of Gift Cards to be used for purchases of eligible items on Google Play only.
2. Limitations. Gift Card value may only be used for purchases of eligible items on Google Play. Limits may apply to redemption and use. Items ineligible for purchase using Gift Card include certain items in the “Devices” section of Google Play (e.g., phones, tablets and related device accessories) and certain subscriptions, see the Help Center for more information. The Gift Card may not be used on other Google properties or on third-party websites. The Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or other cards, is not reloadable or refundable, cannot be combined by you with non-Google Play balances in your Google Payments account to make non-Google Play purchases, and the Gift Card cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value, except as required by law. If the order value to be paid with Gift Card balance exceeds your available Gift Card balance, the transaction will be declined. Once a Gift Card is purchased, the risk of loss and title for the Gift Card passes to the purchaser. GPAL disclaims all express or implied warranties as to the Gift Card and Google Play. Gift Card terms may be subject to change in our sole discretion, subject to applicable law.
3. Expiration Period; No Fees. Gift Card value expires 2 years following the date of (1) card issuance, or (2) last activity on Google Play stored value account into which the card is redeemed, whichever is later. No fees apply to the Gift Card. If required under applicable law, any refunds will be credited back to your Google Play balance for future use under these terms of service, unless otherwise required.
4. Fraud. GPAL will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is used to make purchases on Google Play.
5. Online Assistance. To view your Google Play balance in Google Payments visithttps://payments.google.com. For online assistance with a gift card issue, please visithttps://support.google.com/googleplay/go/cardhelp.
6. Limitation of Liability. GPAL is not liable if your Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. GPAL makes no express or implied warranties, including warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, on the Gift Card except those imposed by law. In the event a Gift Card is non-functional due to a technical reason, GPAL will replace the Gift Card with another one with an equivalent balance. GPAL is not liable for any failure of a Gift Card to work in the manner described in these terms of service caused by a third party such as the failure of the internet, of a computer, mobile or other device used to access the internet, or of an internet service or mobile network provider.