GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD® TERMS OF SERVICE
Eligibility and Redemption. Google Play Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are valid only for users who are 13 years of age or older, and who are residents of the USA. Gift cards are issued by Google Payment Corporation (“GPC”). To redeem a Gift Card, you will need access to the internet, and you will need to qualify for, and have or create a Google Wallet account for the jurisdiction specified in these terms. For users between 13-17 years of age, your Wallet enrollment is limited solely to redemption of Gift Cards. Gift Cards must be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on play.google.com. Purchases are deducted from Google Play balance. Any unused Google Play balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Card account when redeemed. Google may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase. To view Google Play balance, visit https://wallet.google.com/viewWallet.
2. Limitations. The Gift Card may be used for purchases of eligible items on Google Play only. Limits may apply to redemption and use. Items ineligible for purchase using Gift Card include certain items in the “Devices” section of Google Play (e.g., phones, tablets and related device accessories) and certain subscriptions, see the Help Center for more information. The Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or other cards, is not reloadable or refundable, cannot be combined by you with other non-Google Play balances in your Google Wallet account, and cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value, except as required by law. If you have insufficient Google Play balances to pay for an item on Google Play, you may use a credit or debit card to purchase additional value so that you may complete your payment for that item. You may also load another Gift Card to complete your purchase, or may use a different form of payment altogether to purchase the item. Once a Gift Card is purchased, the risk of loss and title for the Gift Card passes to the purchaser. GPC disclaims all express or implied warranties as to the Gift Card and Google Play. Gift Card terms may be subject to change in our sole discretion subject to applicable law.
3. No Fees or Expiration. No fees or expiration dates apply to this Gift Card. Any refunded Google Play amounts, if applicable, will be credited back to your Google Play balance for future use under the same terms, unless otherwise required by law.
4. Fraud. Google is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. Google will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Google Play.
5. Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://wallet.google.com/viewWallet. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.
6. Limitation of Liability. GPC makes no express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, on the Gift Card. In the event a Gift Card is non-functional, your sole remedy and Google’s sole liability will be the replacement of such Gift Card, subject to applicable law. If you live in a state which disallows limitations of liability on implied warranties, or disallows the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, then some or all of the disclaimers may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.