Google play academy
Google Play Store Listing Certificate
Built for app growth marketers, take the online training and get certified in Google Play Store Listing best practices.Start the training
Path to app and career growth
Fast track your digital mobile marketing goals
Grow or sharpen your app marketing skills
Learn new skills with our trainings.
Pass the exam and get certified.
Share your certificate on your Google Developer Profile and social media.
When you pass the exam,
you'll be part of our certificate network!
Find other app marketers who passed the Play Store Listing exam in our Certificate networkExplore certificate network
Explore FAQ for certification
What is the exam?
The exam evaluates your knowledge of specific topics related to the Google Play Store, such as best practices and success factors. You answer questions related to this specific topic (e.g. Google Play Store Listing best practices).
Note: You need a strong and reliable internet connection to complete the exam. The exam is timed, and you cannot pause or restart it. The 5-hour timer begins immediately after you click Launch.
How much does the exam cost?
The exam is free of cost.
How does the process work?
To take the Google Play Academy Certificate exam:
- Complete the registration process.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete and submit the exam.
What if I don't complete the exam in the allotted time?
You have 5 hours to complete the exam. If you finish early, you can manually submit the exam. When the 5 hours end, the exam automatically submits. If the exam automatically submits, it doesn't mean that you failed the exam.
How long is a certificate valid?
Your certificate expires 12 months after the date that you received your digital badge. To renew your certificate at that time, you need to register for, and pass, the exam again.
When do I find out how I did on the exam?
After you submit your exam, you receive an immediate pass or fail confirmation.
- If you pass, you receive an email that contains your digital badge, digital certificate, and a link to opt in to the Google Developer Alumni Directory.
- If you fail, you receive an email that tells you when you can retake the exam.
Note: To protect the integrity of the certification, we do not communicate candidate scores, or where candidates did well or poorly on the exam.
How many attempts do I have to pass the exam?
You can attempt to pass an exam 4 times.
What if I fail?
- If you fail your first attempt, you must wait 14 days before you take the exam again.
- If you fail your second attempt, you must wait 2 months before you can take the exam again.
- If you fail your third attempt you must wait 6 months before you take the exam again.