GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD® AND PREPAID PLAY BALANCE INDIA TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Eligibility and Redemption. Google Play Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) and prepaid Play balance including redeemed Google Play gift cards, credits or gift codes (“Credits”) are valid only for Indian residents who are 18 years of age or older, and for Indian residents age 13 through 17, who, by purchasing the Gift Card or Credit, explicitly represent that they have parental or guardian consent to do so. Gift Cards and Credits are issued by Google Payment Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“GPSG”) and are valid for purchases on Google Play only. To redeem a Gift Card or Credit, you will need access to the internet, and you will need to qualify for, and have or create a Google Payments account for the jurisdiction specified in these terms. The Google Payments account is provided by Google Payment Corporation (“GPC”), a United States corporation. Gift Cards or Credits must be redeemed with GPSG, toward the purchase, as facilitated by GPC, only of eligible products on Google Play. Any unused Google Play balance will be placed in the recipient's Google Play balance for future use. GPC may provide Gift Card or Credit purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards or Credits that they purchase.
2. Limitations. This Gift Card or Credit is a single-purpose facility only. The Gift Card or Credit may be used for purchases of eligible items on Google Play only. Limits may apply to redemption and use. Items ineligible for purchase using Gift Card or Credit include certain items in the “Devices” section of Google Play (e.g., phones, tablets and related device accessories) and certain subscriptions, see the Help Center for more information. The Gift Card or Credit is not redeemable for cash or other cards, is not reloadable or refundable, cannot be combined by you with other non-Google Play balances in your Google Payments account, and cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value, except as required by law. If the order value to be paid with Gift Card or Credit balance exceeds your available Gift Card or Credit balance, you may use an additional form of payment to complete the transaction. Once a Gift Card or Credit is purchased, the risk of loss and title for the Gift Card or Credit passes to the purchaser or gift recipient, as applicable. GPSG disclaims all express or implied warranties and conditions as to the Gift Card or Credit and Google Play. These Gift Card and Credit terms may be subject to change in our sole discretion, subject to applicable law.
3. No Fees or Expiration. No fees or expiration dates apply to this Gift Card or Credit. Any refunded Google Play amounts, if applicable, will be credited back to your Google Play balance for Gift Cards or Credits for future use under these terms of service, unless otherwise required by law.
4. Fraud. We are not responsible if a Gift Card or Credit is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. We will have the right to suspend or close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card or Credit is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Google Play.
5. Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://payments.google.com. For online assistance with a gift card issue, please visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/go/cardhelp.
6. Limitation of Liability. GPSG is not liable if your Gift Card or Credit is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. GPSG makes no express or implied warranties, including warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, on the Gift Card or Credit except those imposed by law. In the event a Gift Card or Credit is non-functional due to a technical problem, GPSG will credit the Gift Card or Credit balance with the amount of balance that was on the non-functioning card or code. GPSG is not liable for any failure of a Gift Card or Credit to work in the manner described in these terms of service caused by a third party such as the failure of the internet, of a computer, mobile or other device used to access the internet, or of an internet service or mobile network provider.