14 April 2016
1. The trial is only available to residents of the territory(ies) specified in the Offer Terms who:
2. The length of the Offer trial period is specified in the Offer Terms.
3. The last day to redeem the Offer is on the end date specified for redemptions in the Offer Terms.
4. To redeem the Offer you must (in addition to any requirements included in the Offer Terms):
5. If you cancel the Google Play Music subscription during the trial period you will not be charged, and you will lose access to music subscription content that you accessed during the trial period (e.g. your audio history or any playlists you have created) once the trial ends. If you do not cancel the subscription during the trial period you will be automatically charged a monthly subscription fee, which includes VAT if applicable (currently £9,99 per month in Great Britain, €9,99 per month in Ireland, 59.99 ZAR per month in South Africa, and €6,99 per month in Malta and as specified in the Offer Terms for other countries) starting the day after the trial period ends and then each month until you cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, open the “Settings” menu in the Google Play Music app or on the web and follow the instructions there.
6. If you redeem the Offer, then during the trial period you will receive subscription access to Google Play Music. Google Play Music entitles subscribers to listen to unlimited streams from the song titles available within Google Play on a monthly basis.
7. The Offer is not valid with any other offer and cannot be transferred to anyone.
8. The Offer may be cancelled or temporarily suspended by the promoter if there is an event outside of its reasonable control which prevents it from providing the Offer.
9. For any questions regarding the Offer, please contact the Google Play support team.