General Google Play Music Redemption Terms
April 14, 2016
1. The trial is only available to residents of the territory(ies) specified in the Offer Terms who:
- a) receive a promotion URL or code or as specified in the Offer Terms;
- b) meet all requirements set forth in the Offer Terms and these Redemption Terms; and
- c) at the time the Offer is redeemed: (i) are not current Google Play Music subscribers; (ii) have not been Google Play Music subscribers in the past 12 months, and/or (iii) have not participated in a Google Play Music trial in the past 12 months.
2. The length of the Offer trial period is specified in the Offer Terms.
3. The last day to redeem the Offer is on the end date specified for redemptions in the Offer Terms.
4. To redeem the Offer you must (in addition to any requirements included in the Offer Terms):
- a) set up a Google account;
- b) activate the trial of Google Play Music and subscribe to Google Play Music by (i) clicking on (if hyperlinked) or entering into a web browser the promotional URL you received or (ii) entering the promotion code you received at play.google.com/music/coupon;
- c) provide a valid form of payment. A valid form of payment is required when you set up the Google Play Music Account but will not be charged until the end of the trial. At the end of the trial you will be automatically charged the current monthly subscription price unless you cancel your subscription; and
- d) have Internet access on a device compatible with the Google Play Music service.
5. If you cancel the Google Play Music subscription during the trial period you will not be charged, and you will lose access to music subscription content that you accessed during the trial period (e.g. your audio history or any playlists you have created) once the trial ends. If you do not cancel the subscription during the trial period you will be automatically charged a monthly subscription fee, which includes VAT if applicable (currently USD $9.99 per month in the US, CAD $9.99 in Canada, and as specified in the Offer Terms for other countries) starting the day after the trial period ends and then each month until you cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription open the “Settings” menu in the Google Play Music app or on the web, and follow the instructions there.
6. If you redeem the Offer, then during the trial period you will receive subscription access to Google Play Music. Google Play Music entitles subscribers to listen to unlimited streams from the song titles available within Google Play on a monthly basis.
7. The Offer is not valid with any other offer and cannot be transferred to anyone.
8. The Offer may be canceled or temporarily suspended by the promoter if there is an event outside of its reasonable control which prevents it from providing the Offer.
9. For any questions regarding the Offer, please contact the Google Play support team.