1. Promotional balances are issued by Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. or affiliate (“Google”), unless specified otherwise. Unused promotional balances expire on the date specified in your promotional balance offer, unless that date is extended by Google in accordance with these terms. Google does not impose any fee on your use or maintenance of the promotional balance.
2. Your promotional balance is an offer of a discount off purchases, and does not have monetary value until it is used under the terms of the offer. It may be used for eligible purchases on Google Play only. It cannot be used on other Google properties or third-party websites. Items ineligible for purchase using promotional balance include certain subscriptions (see the Help Center for more information) as well as items in the Google Store. Your promotional balance is a separate balance from any prepaid balance you may now or in the future associate with your Google Payments account. Your Google Play promotional balance cannot be combined by you with any prepaid balances in your Google Payments account, transferred to other users or withdrawn for cash, is not reloadable, and has no cash value. Your Google Payments account may display your Google Play promotional balance as combined with other Google Play prepaid balances to show you the total value that can be purchased, for informational purposes only.
3. If you redeem more than one promotional balance into your Google Play account:
4. Your promotional balance may only be used as payment for an eligible item you select for purchase on Google Play when your Google Play balance is greater than or equal to the price of the item you wish to purchase on Google Play.
5. Upon making a selection for an eligible purchase/item from Google Play, any unused promotional balance will be applied to the purchase amount of your Google Play selection (prior to any available Google Play prepaid balance). You may continue to use your promotional balance for Google Play purchases until such balance is exhausted, or any remaining promotional balance expires, in accordance with these terms.
6. In the event you receive a refund of a purchase made with your promotional balance, any refunded amount will be credited back to your promotional balance for future use under these same terms. In the event a refund is provided for an expired promotional balance, Google may extend the expiration date of the balance, unless prohibited by law.
7. If you close your Google Payments account, or Google chooses to no longer offer Google Payments or Google Play, any remaining Google Play promotional balance associated with your Google Payments account will be forfeited.
8. Google reserves the right to modify these terms of service from time to time in its discretion to the extent permitted by law.