GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD® SINGAPORE TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Eligibility and Redemption. Google Play Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are valid only for users who are 13 years of age or older, and who are residents of Singapore. Gift cards are issued by Google Payment Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“GPSG”). To redeem a Gift Card, you will need access to the internet, and you will need to qualify for, and have or create a Google Payments account for the jurisdiction specified in these terms. The Google Payments account is provided by Google Payment Corporation (“GPC”), a United States corporation. Gift Cards must be redeemed with GPSG, toward the purchase, as facilitated by GPC, only of eligible products on Google Play. Any unused Google Play balance will be placed in the recipient's Google Play balance for Gift Cards for future use.
For users between 13-17 years of age, your Google Payments enrollment is limited solely to redemption of Gift Cards on Google Play.
2. Limitations. This Gift Card is a single-purpose facility only. The Gift Card may be used for purchases of eligible items on Google Play only. Limits may apply to redemption and use. Items ineligible for purchase using Gift Card include certain items in the “Devices” section of Google Play (e.g., phones, tablets and related device accessories) and certain subscriptions, see the Help Center for more information. The Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or other cards, is not reloadable or refundable, cannot be combined by you with other non-Google Play balances in your Google Payments account, and cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value, except as required by law. If the order value to be paid with Gift Card balance exceeds your available Gift Card balance, the transaction will be declined. Once a Gift Card is purchased, the risk of loss and title for the Gift Card passes to the purchaser. GPSG disclaims all express or implied warranties and conditions as to the Gift Card and Google Play. Gift Card terms may be subject to change in our sole discretion, subject to applicable law.
3. No Fees or Expiration. No fees or expiration dates apply to this Gift Card. Any refunded Google Play amounts, if applicable, will be credited back to your Google Play balance for Gift Cards for future use under these terms of service, unless otherwise required by law.
4. Fraud. We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. We will have the right to suspend or close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Google Play.
5. Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://payments.google.com. For online assistance with a gift card issue, please visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/go/cardhelp.
6. Limitation of Liability. GPSG is not liable if your Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. GPSG makes no express or implied warranties, including warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, on the Gift Card except those imposed by law. In the event a Gift Card is non-functional due to a technical problem, GPSG will credit the Gift Card balance with the amount of balance that was on the non-functioning card. GPSG is not liable for any failure of a Gift Card to work in the manner described in these terms of service caused by a third party such as the failure of the internet, of a computer, mobile or other device used to access the internet, or of an internet service or mobile network provider.