The Future of Nomics & Cryptocurrency Data w/ Rob Paone of the Crypto Bobby Podcast (Ep. 0011) - Flippening - For Crypto Investors
My guest today is actually . . . me (Clay Collins).
On this episode, you will hear a very special interview conducted by Rob Paone, the host of the Crypto Bobby Podcast
A few weeks ago, Rob interviewed me for his podcast and I liked the content so much that I asked Rob if I could air a modified version of that conversation here for you today. He generously said yes, so here we are.
You're probably used to me being the one asking the questions. In this episode, we flip the script and I hope you enjoy what happens when the tables are turned.
* Nomics' origin story and what led myself and my co-founder to start Nomics.
* A high-level overview of what Nomics is involved in at the moment.
* What the future product roadmap for Nomics looks like, and the importance of our forthcoming API product.
* Why we think we have the cleanest data in the space.
* The evolution of institutional participation in crypto investing and some of the top lessons learned thus far from the Flippening Podcast.
* The difference between Alpha and Beta gains.
* The ethics of crypto asset liquidity events or ICOs.
* The evolution of ICO fundraising.
* Crypto index funds and crypto funds of funds.
* Why I'm so interested in decentralized exchanges.
* Our favorite crypto projects right now.
* Please enjoy this conversation between myself and Rob Paone.
Note: This Episode of Flippening is Made Possible by Nomics' free Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin API.
The Nomics API offers squeaky clean and normalized primary source cryptocurrency trade data offered through fast and modern endpoints. Instead of having to integrate with a bunch of exchange APIs of varying quality, you can get everything through one screaming fast firehose. If you’ve found that you or your developer has to spend too much time cleaning up and maintaining cryptoasset datasets, instead of identifying investing/trading opportunities . . . or if you’re tired of interpolated data and want raw primary source trades delivered simply and consistently, with top-notch support and SLAs, then check us out at Nomics.com.