Vladimir Nabokov's Pale Fire - Supercontext: an autopsy of media
Some call Pale Fire the best novel of the 20th century. So we interrogate what that means by diving into literary criticism about postmodernism, hypertextuality, authorial intent, unreliable narrators and more.
iTunes direct link
Google Play direct link
* Pale Fire and the Cold War: Redefining Vladimir Nabokov’s Masterpiece
* Shade and Shape in Pale Fire by Brian Boyd
* Freeing "Pale Fire" From Pale Fire
* Synthesizing Artistic Delight: The Lesson of Pale Fire by Brian Walter
* “PALE FIRE,” THE POEM: DOES IT STAND ALONE AS A MASTERPIECE?
* In an Elaborate Spoof, Nabokov Takes Us to the Never-Never Land of Zembla
* Pale Fire
* The Novel of the Century: Nabokov’s Pale Fire
* Walton, Jean, College Literature. Jun94, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p89. 16p.