07 - Having Conversations with Middle School Students - Talking Squirrels - The Middle School Ministry Podcast
In this episode, I talk about having a conversation with middle school students. At first, it was something I avoided because I didn't think I was having any type of impact discussing Minecraft with 12 years olds. Now I focus in on those conversations because I know I'm showing these students I love and care about them!
I talk about:
* Listening to the normal, everyday stuff
* Using your body to show you're paying attention
* Expecting the silly stuff (and what to do with it)
* Celebrating when MS students share successes
* Counseling them when they open up about struggles
Get Your Teenager Talking
Got a middle school ministry question?
Need student ministry resources?
Check out www.downloadyouthministry.com