In this episode, Eric gives a fresh perspective on the popular topics of mindfulness and what athletes call “getting in the zone” or flow state. Eric then discusses ways in which you can reach even higher, more enlightened states of awareness.
In this show we cover:
* What it really means to be “in the zone” spiritually
* A quick trick to getting into the zone and staying there
* How this simple practice helps you tackle the big moments in life
* The purpose of meditation and why relaxation is only the first stage of a good practice
* The experiences you have as you meditate and calibrate your energy
* A deep exploration of a suppressed sensory and how to reactivate it
* What are the Akashic records and how you can access them for yourself
* Foundation – This is the must-have course for all spiritual seekers. To fully harness and develop the abilities of the mind, you must transcend normal meditation and discover the missing link. The tools you’ll acquire in The Foundation will enable you to master these higher dimensions. It’s time to discover Multi-Dimensional Meditation.
* Thought Reflection – In Thought Reflection, Eric reveals the hidden connection between your own thoughts and the collective consciousness of the planet. Although they seem to originate in your consciousness, maybe your thoughts are not actually yours! As you begin to contemplate the knowledge contained in Thought Reflection, you will expand your mind to new levels of awareness. Begin deconstructing and taking control of your thoughts.
* Akashic Records: A Dummy and You - In Akashic Records, A Dummy and You, Eric pushes the boundaries and really explores this complex topic. Laid out in plain English (no science degrees required!), this knowledge can completely change the way you perceive the Akashic Records, the consciousness of the planet, and ultimately, your very existence. Prepare for an exploration that transcends the limits of ordinary perception.