“Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.” ― Regina Brett
On the first episode of 2020, Daniel and Nathan discuss “The Thief: Comparison” the December article, where Nate explores the dangers of comparison and his journey with battling it. Tune in as we share how to build a healthy relationship with comparison, what to do when your plans don’t align with your journey, and explain that although comparing may lead to temporary success, it will not sustain it. Thanks for the continued support, and feel free to send any questions or feedback you have to email@example.com.
Time Stamped Topics:
* [4:05] – 2012 Freshmen Class
* [15:18] – The Drawing Tablet
* [20:05] – Compare Yourself To Who You Were Yesterday
* [36:35] – The paradox: Fit in and Stand out!
* [40:05] – Final Words
* Worry about the things people don’t show.
* Our plans won’t always align with our journey.
* You don’t have to enjoy every part of the process.
* Don’t view people or their journey in isolation.
Join Elivade - an online community/ recruitment platform for professionals of color.
Let’s Stay Connected:
* Slack Group