Author Talk featuring Jessica Love (In Real Life) - swoony boys podcast
We're so excited to bring you another Author Talk Podcast
Episode, this time featuring In Real Life author
Jessica Love. We're super excited that she stopped
by to chat with us, along with our favorite twinnies from Fiction
Fare. We know you’re as excited as we are to hear what Jessica has
to say about all the things, so jump right on in, and don’t forget
to let us know what you think
in the comments.
Please note: the sound quality is not the best in this episode.
We're working on it!
* Author Jessica Love gets us started with her elevator pitch for
In Real Life.
* Jessica tells us about her dreams and where the idea for In
Real Life came from.
* We talk about diversity--in real life and In Real
* Jessica talks a little about her writing process and how much
online friendships mean to us. #twilightforever
* We grill Jessica on her characters and favorite scenes, and
whether or not this is the last we'll see of this group. Hint: She
hopes not!! *jumpyclaps*
* We talk about road trips and Jessica's greatest
* Then we get a little personal with Jessica, including finding
out what's on her TBR pile and her moments of TV fame.
* Of course, we can't let her go without talking about Swoony
Boys, which becomes a tribute to Jason Segal.
* Finally, we play a fun game with Jessica.