Traveling as a Single Parent with Your Kids with Daniela Gibbs - The Thought Card
Although traveling the world as a single parent isn’t something that we hear a lot about, there are single parents out there who are opting to move abroad and live nomadic lifestyles with their children. Daniela Gibbs is the perfect example.
Daniela Gibbs is a single mom who travels with her son. Together Daniela and her son have embraced the nomadic lifestyle and moved to Thailand.
Daniela inspires parents to travel with their children and informs them of the possibilities of achieving their goals, especially travel goals, through sheer will, desire and determination.
In this episode we cover:
* What inspired Daniela to move abroad with her son
* How moving abroad has changed her family dynamic
* The top destinations she considered when moving abroad
* What life is like living abroad in Thailand
* Factors to consider when moving abroad with children
* Is living in Thailand as cheap as they say?
* Average cost for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Thailand
* The difference between worldschooling and unschooling
* Debunking myths parents have about the nomadic lifestyle
Connect with Daniela Gibbs:
Connect with Me:
Podcast Website: https://podcast.thoughtcard.com
* 52 Week Savings Challenge
* We Travel Two: The Resource Guide to Keeping Your Child Educated While Traveling
For all of the resources mentioned in this episode visit our website: https://podcast.thoughtcard.com/episode15/