Stereotypes in Pop Culture: Discussion with Morgan Jaffe [Episode 9] - Podcast Brunch Club
Today I discuss the PBC podcast playlist on Stereotypes in Pop Culture with Morgan Jaffe, host of the Burst Your Bubble podcast, an independent podcast that focuses on racism, sexism, homophobia, and other -isms and -phobias in pop culture. Morgan is also the co-leader of the PBC-Boston chapter.
Here are links to some of the things we talked about:
* The Stereotypes in Pop Culture podcast playlist
* Morgan’s podcast pick: Grownups Read Things They Wrote As Kids (Episode 419: “Ten Things I Love About Matt”)
* Check out the 2PodsADay campaign! #2PodsADay introduces you to 2 independent podcasts, each day, from October 1 through October 31. Listen More, Listen Independent.
* Clip from the Seinfeld anti-dentite episode
* Join Podcast Brunch Club
* Get the newsletter
* Join/start an in-person group where you live
* Join online
* Support Podcast Brunch Club
* Become a patron on Patreon and get additional content
* Sponsor/advertise with PBC (we offer independent podcaster rates)
* Save money & support PBC at the same time. Referral links for cash back on online purchases:
* Next up (November 2017) theme and podcast playlist: Death Penalty
* If you have comments or reflections on any of the episodes featured or our discussion, send an email or voice memo to email@example.com.