Memory: Podcast Brunch Club Discussion with Rebecca Seidel [Episode 11] - Podcast Brunch Club
*note: this will be the last episode of the PBC podcast for a while
Today I discuss the PBC podcast playlist on Memory with Rebecca Seidel, chapter leader of our New York City chapter.
Here are links to some of the things we talked about:
* The Memory podcast playlist
* Spoke – social audio app (where Becca works)
* Hyperthymesia – condition of possessing an extremely detailed autobiographical memory
* Becca’s podcast pick: Heavyweight podcast from Gimlet Media. Start with the episode entitled “Jesse."
* Join Podcast Brunch Club:
* Get the newsletter
* Join/start an in-person group where you live
* Join online
* Support Podcast Brunch Club:
* Become a patron on Patreon and get additional content
* Sponsor/advertise with PBC
* Save money & support PBC at the same time. Referral links for cash back on online purchases using either Ebates or Mr. Rebates.
* Next up (January 2018) theme and podcast playlist: Space
* If you have comments or reflections on any of the episodes featured or our discussion, send an email or voice memo to firstname.lastname@example.org.