* We remind you about our previous posts about BEA, including our 2014 BEA Podcast Episode and our Pre-BEA posts filled with fun tips.
* We kicked things off talking about our favorite books we grabbed at BEA.
* Then we spent some time lamenting the fact that we don't rule the world and metaphorically wept over the fact that we didn't get a few books that we really wanted. Even the ones that haven't been written yet.
* Next we dished on some of the authors that we were crazy excited to meet/see.
* We came to the conclusion that Adam Silvera was actually stalking us instead of the the other way around.
* Then we discussed some of the awesome Publisher and Blogger Events we got to attend. #totalwin
* We mentioned some of the reasons this BEA was the best ever. Pedicures and napping together were involved.
* Then we talk about BEA 2016, which has a new location (Chicago) and earlier dates (May 11 - May 13, 2016)!
* And again, Like every podcast, we have some more thank yous. ♥