Chris Lowell - Really Famous with Kara Mayer Robinson
The GLOW, Private Practice and Veronica Mars star - and Rob Lowe's doppelganger! - gets into the podcast groove and talks:
* Tim Daly and Taye Diggs
* Up in the Air
* The Help
* The Jinx
* Killing Eve
* Safe - with Dexter!
* Hair and makeup
* Looking like a grandpa
* His "Y2K fears of technology"
* Silver gelatin photography
* Why LA made him claustrophobic
* Victorian pageant parties
* Why he's in Florence, Italy, for a month
* Why SNL is the ONLY show he watches
* Live Aid
* New York
* How famous you should be - or feel - if you're a guest on Really Famous
* Why he says "I'll gladly ride those coattails as long as I can."
Stick around for the end!
You'll be treated to TWO extra behind-the-scenes fun bits. Stay tuned!
Watch Chris in GLOW on Netflix now!
Watch Kara's recommendations for Chris - Safe and Killing Eve.
Snag Chris's photography - chrislowellphotography.com
Photos - Chris dressed in a spiffy, spunky grandpa ensemble + Kara
Video - See Chris do a rapid-fire mini interview
Inside Scoop - Get sneak peeks at reallyfamouspodcast.com
This episode was recorded at RIU Plaza New York Times Square.
Thank you, RIU! #itsriutime
More celebs you can get to know:
Tim Daly - from Private Practice, natch! - reallyfamouspodcast.com/tim-daly
Diedrich Bader - a similarly philosophical thinker reallyfamouspodcast.com/diedrich-bader
Chat up REALLY FAMOUS on social media.
Twitter - @kara1to1
Instagram - @reallyfamouspodcast
Facebook - @karamayerrobinson
Email - click here
Celebrity interview by Kara Mayer Robinson
Music - Take a Chance - Kevin MacLeod - Incompetech - Creative Commons