Sam Evans-Brown, host of the Outside/In podcast [Episode 30] - Podcast Brunch Club
Sara interviews Sam Evans-Brown, the host of the Outside/In podcast. As part of the September podcast listening list on Ocean Conservation, Podcast Brunch Club members worldwide listened to the Outside/In episode “An American Lobster in Stockholm.” Check out the other podcasts in this Ocean Conservation playlist mini-series, including the Roundup episode and the forthcoming interview with the creator of the My Ocean podcast, which we also featured on the listening list.
Other episodes from Outside/In if you are interested in the theme of Ocean Conservation:
* Episode 13: Up Against The Ropes (about the right whales)
* Episode 47: Lime & Tabasco (about turtle conservation in Baja California)
* Powerline Series (about hydropower in Canada)
Podcast picks from Sam:
* Brave Little State (a local podcast from Vermont); favorite episode: “Those 'Aging Hippies' Who Moved To Vermont ... Where Are They Now?”
* Scene on Radio’s series on Men
Follow Sam on Twitter at @SamEBNHPR and follow the Outside/In podcast at @OutsideInRadio. Visit the Outside/In podcast website.
Get involved in the podcast discussion!
* Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter
* Join Audible Feast: website, newsletter, Facebook, twitter
Audio editing and production by Steven Zampanti of Conceptual Podcasting. Music in this episode comes from Free Music Archive and features Body Surfer and Silicon Transmitter.