Episode 54 - Rentals and Cash Flow in Richmond, VA - Real Estate Success With Jim Ingersoll
In this week's Real Estate Success podcast, your host, Jim Ingersoll talks to Zack Broaddus about creating lifetime income streams from real estate assets.
* What it's like to jump right into the real estate game right out of college
* Zack's first big deal... how he almost lost it.... and how his persistence paid off
* Establishing processes for your business
* Why it's important to get testimonial videos from your sellers
* How having a Virtual Assistant (VA) can help
* Continuing to learn by reading
* The benefits of self-employment
* Wholesaling properties
* Zack's tips for those just getting started:
* Read books
* Get around the right people (networking)
* Be around the 5 best people.... find the equivalent of your 5 best friends in business
Ready To Live Your Own Success Story?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, at BigMoneyInvestor.com