Season Two Finale: Top 8 Health News & Research You Need to Know from June + July 2019: The WellBe Wrap-up - The WellBe Podcast with Adrienne Nolan-Smith (getwellbe) - The WellBe Podcast (getwellbe)
It's that time again! Trying to stay on top of wellness and health news and research can be overwhelming. It’s a lot to digest (pun intended). We saved you the trouble. We looked through over 40 studies and here are the 8 things you really need to know for your health from June and July 2019, WellBe-style. Topics include:
1. Processed Food Drives Weight Gain…And Americans Can’t Stop Eating It
2. Low Childhood Nature Exposure Linked to Worse Adult Mental Health, and Scientists Determine How Much Nature Exposure Is Enough
3. Keurig Dr. Pepper Pulls Its Spring Water Brand for Arsenic Content
4. Baby Health Roundup: Breast Milk Colonizes Baby’s Microbiome, and Baby Acid Reflux Meds Lead to Later Bone Fractures
5. Commonly Prescribed Drug Class Linked to Increased Dementia Risk
6. Judge Denies Trump Effort to Require Prices on Drug Commercials
7. Sugary Drinks Are Linked to Cancer — But We Can Do Something About It
8. Factory Farm Chicken Has the Same Cholesterol Levels As Beef
Read the written version (with links to all the studies) below:
Was anything in here shocking or upsetting or satisfying to you about all these pieces of news and research? Head to the above article on getwellbe.com and tell us in the comments!
We're super excited about all the new interviews and episodes we have for you in September for season three of The WellBe Podcast! Have the most wonderful August!
xx Adrienne & Team WellBe
p.s. Don't forget to subscribe when you're on getwellbe.com to get all our latest content, big announcements and special offers in the WellBe newsletter!