Timeshares and Buying a House at 26 with Tiffany Grant - The Thought Card
Tiffany Grant is a self proclaimed money nerd and after years of giving impromptu advice to family and friends, she started a blog Money Talk with T where she covers a wide variety of money topics from saving for retirement to paying off student loans. In this episode we cover:
* The important things that people need to know about timeshares
* The sales tactics and demographics timeshares target
* Why we would go to another timeshare presentation (we love the perks)
* Buying a house in your twenties
* Tiffany's favorite personal finance podcasts
* Priceline Express Deals
* Google Flights
* Timeshares and What You Need To Know
* Top 6 Financial Podcasts 2018
Why I Asked For A Refund 2 Days After Buying A Timeshare
Personal Finance Podcasts:
Ramsey Solutions Podcast: Listen to debt free screams and personal finance questions from live callers.
The Clarke Howard Show: Find deals, frugal living and other money saving tips.
Stacking Benjamins: This show infuses humor into financial topics and is a good fit for those who know a moderate amount about personal finance.
Motley Fool Money: More advanced financial topics, specifically investing.
Connect with Tiffany:
YouTube: Money Talk with Tiff
Please subscribe to my podcast! I post new episode every other Thursday.
Also if you enjoyed this podcast, please consider supporting me as a creator by donating $1, $5, $10, or more through Juble it! a tip jar for creators: https://jubl.it/fyu1zpn