We're back and continuing with our Author Series, this
time with the lovely Katja Millay, author of
The Sea of Tranquility, along with
our favorite twinnies, Jaime and Erin, from Fiction
Warning! This podcast does contain
spoilers some for The Sea of Tranquility,
so if you haven't read it yet (what are you waiting
for?!?), you might want to wait to listen until after you
have. We tried to keep them to a minimum though :)
* Katja lets us know what The Sea of Tranquility is about.
* Everyone makes fun of Kassiah for whining to Jaime about the
* We find out where the idea for The Sea of Tranquility came
* Katja tells us her favorite scenes
* Katja lets us know how things evolved as she wrote the story,
then she talks outlines.
* We find out Katja's favorite secondary character.
* We learn which characters surprised Katja.
* Katja lets us know how she felt when The Sea of
Tranquility was finished.
* We flail over Josh Bennett.
* We talk about books that we're loving right now.
* Katja plays a little word association game
P.S. We discuss some love for The Sea of
Tranquility in our
Boys We Want to Get Contemporary With Podcast
Episode, too, so don't miss out on
listening to that!.
Let us know what you think! Ask Us a Question
or Make Suggestions via our Handy Dandy
Suggestion Form and tell us who's got
here. If you haven't joined us for the "Real Book" Challenge, the The Sea of
Tranquility by Katja Millay is the
perfect way to get started, so be sure to sign up and read the awesomeness.