Tuition Reimbursement With Ogechi from One Savvy Dollar - The Thought Card
Ogechi Igbokwe is a certified financial educator and founder of One Savvy Dollar. One Savvy Dollar is a personal finance website that helps people find companies that offer tuition reimbursements and empowers them to save more, pay down debt, increase their net worth and build wealth. As a money expert, she helps people make money moves today that their future self will thank them for.
In this episode, Ogechi shares her debt repayment story and how she’s helping recent grads get a leg up in life by taking advantage of tuition reimbursement programs through their employers.
In this episode we talk about:
* What motivated Ogechi to pay off her student loan debt
* How she paid off $26,000 of student loan debt in 3 years
* How to figure out if your company offers tuition reimbursement
* Industries offering employees tuition reimbursement benefits
* Other options to consider if your employer doesn’t offer a tuition reimbursement program
Connect with Ogechi
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1495558457163470/
For all of the resources mentioned in this episode: https://podcast.thoughtcard.com/episode14/