#35 - So You Want to Disrupt the Food System? Lisa Feria Explains How - #EatForThePlanet With Nil Zacharias
Lisa Feria is the CEO of Stray Dog Capital, a venture capital firm that is focused on driving alternatives to the use of animals in the supply chain through investments, expertise, and support.
Lisa’s passion for changing the food system is easy to recognize and in this conversation, she dives into how innovators and entrepreneurs are gradually tipping the scales with plant-based products. In this interview, she provides some crucial insights that can help anyone trying to break into the food space. Some of the topics we cover include:
* What is a $50 million plan and why all entrepreneurs seeking investment should have one.
* What traits Lisa looks for in entrepreneurs and how she decides if they would be a good fit for investment.
* Common pitfalls and roadblocks that many new companies face.
* The one thing she believes all entrepreneurs should have.
* Trends and opportunities in the plant-based food space, as well as predictions for the future of food.
After this interview, I certainly believe that there will be a powerful wave of change coming thanks to Lisa and the incredible work Stray Dog Capital is doing. Pre-order the Eat For The Planet book at https://eftp.co/
Show notes for this episode:
Follow Nil Zacharias on Twitter
Newsletter signup: http://eepurl.com/cTT7Tv
Like #EatForThePlanet on Facebook
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org