Epidsode 26 - How To Grow Your Network With Podcasting - Real Estate Success With Jim Ingersoll
In this week's Investor Success Podcast show, with special guest, Tom Schwab, we discuss the power of using podcasting as a tool to expand your network reach.
* Why podcasting is a great platform to super-charge your marketing
* How Tom is planning to break the Guinness Book Of World Record for podcasting
* The difference between traditional out-bound marketing and in-bound marketing with internet and podcasts
* How to turn listeners into leads and expand your network reach
* Dan Miller Decade Challenge to double your output each decade
* How the marketing process starts with a conversation that leads to credibility, know, like and trust relationships
Please leave us a rating or comments below or on Stitcher, Google Play, YouTube OR iTunes. And feel free to share this post with your social media contacts. Resources:
Grab a copy of the Free Gift from Tom Schwab at:
About our guest:
Tom Schwab is a Digital Marketing Engineer who knows how to build businesses starting with marketing as the core for growth. Tom helps small business owners, entrepreneurs and solo-prenuers get featured on leading podcasts where their prospects are already listening. Then he shows them how to turn listeners into customers. Tom is the author of CONNECT: Grow Your Business as a Podcast Guest, he is also the creator of the CONNECT Online Course and Founder of Interview Valet, the concierge level booking service. Ready to take your investing to the next level?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, in the Investor Success Mastermind.