Points and Miles and Diversifying Incomes Streams with Brandon Neth - The Thought Card
Brandon Neth left the U.S. for the first time in 2008 destined to teach English in Thailand. Him and his wife left with only $3,500 to their name. Twenty-two months later they returned home addicted to travel.
During their time abroad, Brandon taught English in China and India and worked in Australia for a year where he made some serious cash. Knowing he wanted to continue his nomadic lifestyle, Brandon tried a little bit of everything. However when he discovered points and miles, it all came together.
Combining entrepreneurship, side hustles, investing and real estate, Brandon continues his nomadic lifestyle by diversifying his income streams.
In addition to owning several real estate properties, Brandon works at Financebuzz.com, a personal finance website that provides valuable and entertaining content about personal finance and travel.
In this episode we cover:
* Why using credit cards is a good idea if you want to travel more
* What to look out for when getting a new credit card
* How Brandon saved $100,000 working in Austraulia on the working holiday visa
* What digital nomads should look for when picking to live in a new destination
* How to get started house hacking and leveraging real estate
* Tips for getting started investing in ETFs and index funds
Connect with Brandon Neth:
Connect with Me:
Podcast Website: https://podcast.thoughtcard.com
For all of the resources mentioned in this episode visit our website: https://podcast.thoughtcard.com/episode18/