Top Free in Education
• Google Play's Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." —TIME Magazine
• "Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine.
• "The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks.
• It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
It's the mobile planetarium in your pocket, designed for astronomy fans to explore the universe. Just hold up and point your device at the sky and StarTracker will tell you exactly what stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are looking at in realtime. Full utilization of the build-in gyroscope, digital compass and accelerometer drive the best user experience.
What our users said:
-- "Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
-- "This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
-- "Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
-- "If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
★ All data is offline!
★ Fit all screen size from 3.5 inch to 12 inch for any resolution!
★ Sun, Moon, Planets in Solar System, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
★ 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & 6 famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
★ Auto hide all menus and enter AR track mode when lift up the device and point to sky.
★ Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
★ Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
★ No ads & full main menu.
★ Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
★ 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
★ Time Machine menu and location menu to let you explore more on time and location dimension.
★ Night mode switch, protecting eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
★ Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
★ Bottom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
You will need an ABCmouse.com membership to access the content in this application. If you are already a member of ABCmouse.com, you can simply log in through the app to access your account.
SCIENCE BEHIND LUMOSITY
Lumosity is designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, and more. With foundations in the study of neuroplasticity, Lumosity games are used in research, and have been incorporated into studies done by top scientists worldwide.
IN THE NEWS
Harvard Business Review
"Designed by neuroscientists, a brain training approach such as Lumosity builds on breakthrough concepts such as neuroplasticity and fluid intelligence."
"The mini-games are fun rather than dry, making it a daily habit that never feels like a chore."
"Like dancing to burn calories, several of Lumosity’s games make it easy for you to forget that you’re giving your brain a workout."
"The app itself is very clean, and performance is excellent."
Wall Street Journal
"The games offer a scorecard of your performance and let you follow changes in performance over time, so you can see if you're getting better or backsliding."
"I’ve found the Lumosity training fun, challenging, and—as it only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day—brief enough that it doesn’t become a time-sink."
VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com
FOLLOW US: https://plus.google.com/+lumosity/
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
***An AppsZoom Best Android App 2014***
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Night Mode: Preserve your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky track for any object to see it’s exact location in the sky on any date and time.
• Time Travel: Jump to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (does not require a data signal or GPS to function). Take it camping, boating, or even flying!
• Supports Space Navigator™ binoculars, spotting scope, and telescopes.
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our wonderful universe!
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! Toca Boca kids apps bring you Toca Kitchen, where you cook and play with food for four hungry characters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for your hungry friend´s response…
We created this educational app for kids to give the mud cakes a new face, a complete virtual make-over which the kids will love! The characters fearful reactions to different meals will make you giggle. Does the cat like salty fish? Would the boy eat potatoes and greens? Mix and mismatch you own meal with no high scores or time limits in this fun cooking app.
- Four cute characters to cook for - each with their own favorite food!
- 12 different ingredients that can be prepared in 180 different ways!
- Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave anything you like!
- Professional and fun kids app design!
- No rules or stress!
- Kid-friendly interface
- No in-app purchases
- No third party advertising
Toca Kitchen is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? Will the cat like it? And what is the bull's favorite food? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
As with all Toca Boca apps, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Rest assured this app for kids let’s kids play however they want!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA APPS
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and free kids games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Best of Mobile 2014 award winner.
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
"Babbel: Help Me, Help You Learn A New Language." - TechCrunch
"9 out of 10." - Wired
LOTS OF LANGUAGES
With Babbel you can learn Spanish, Russian, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, Danish and Norwegian.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses for 13 different languages.
• Designed to fit into your life.
• Tailored learning goals.
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
• Keep new vocabulary in your long-term memory with the Review Manager.
• Learning progress synchronised across Android devices and website platforms.
• Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
• Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
And much more…
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Language Education from Babbel: Babbel offers you a complete online language learning experience for thirteen different foreign languages. Choose to learn French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, or any one of the Scandinavian languages; Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. Regardless of whether you're using your mobile phone, tablet or computer, you can access your Babbel language course and our language education system will automatically record your study progress and synchronize it with your other devices. This means you can brush up on your grammar and work on building an extensive vocabulary anywhere and at any time.
Just imagine: you're sitting at home watching TV when a word pops up in Spanish or French. You reach for the foreign language dictionary but then think to yourself, "wouldn't it be better just to learn this language?" You return the dictionary to the shelf and whip out your smartphone. You enter the Google Play Store and search for "the best App for learning Spanish". Lo and behold, "Babbel" appears. Much more than just a vocabulary trainer or a grammar guide, Babbel offers 7,000 hours (yes, 7,000... And counting!) of language lessons lovingly composed by language experts, each interactive course packed full of grammar activities, vocabulary exercises and pronunciation training by way of intelligent speech recognition. And we offer all this for all levels: Are you a complete beginner? Intermediate? Advanced? Would you like to concentrate on French verb conjugation? Or would you like to do a Spanish tense review? Or do you need to discover what that Italian recipe from your great grandmother Nonna contains? Babbel's language tutorials are arranged thematically, enabling the easy navigation and selection of words and topics, so no more phrasebooks necessary.
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App for Kids requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where the app stores the stories you choose to download to your device.
* The Bible App requests access to a device's account list to aid in sending Push Notifications to older versions of Android.
*Location: Our analytics package uses approximate location to help us learn where our app is popular. The information is only used on an aggregate level, not on an individual level.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
* 30+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
* Detailed performance tracking
* Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
* Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
* Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
* And more!
IN THE NEWS
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
Improve your brain effectively with NeuroNations's professional brain games.
Create a personal workout plan for your brain and let your mind performance grow.
ADVANTAGES OF EFFECTIVE MEMORY TRAINING
NeuroNation brain training – constantly increasing your performance:
✓ Strengthen your memory
✓ Improve your attention
✓ Increase your intelligence
✓ Make faster decisions
Track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
THE SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND BEHIND NEURONATION'S BRAIN TRAINING
A recently published study by Freie University Berlin demonstrated the effectiveness of NeuroNation's brain training. All brain games were developed in cooperation with renowned neuroscientists and are based on state of the art scientific research.
According to scientific studies what is true for our muscles is also true for our brain: Use it or lose it. Following from this research, you have the your brain performance in your hands. Train your brain with scientifically developed exercises.
World Memory Champion Gunther Karsten, PhD., about NeuroNation's brain games: “I don't know any other program that is equally intensive and effective. You have to test your limits in order for your brain to grow!“
Professor Falkenstein, M.D., about the NeuroNation memory exercises:
“People can improve their cognitive abilities by means of exercising with specific cognitive training. NeuroNation provides users with an array of exercises that are easy to use and motivating, at the same time. In fact, I myself like to train with NeuroNation.“
Try it out and let us know!
Visit us at: www.neuronation.de/app
Follow us on:
Starfall is the brain-child of Stephen Schutz. At age 9, Stephen was still struggling to read. What came easily for his peers required many more hours of his work. As a reader, he was consistently toward the bottom of his class. Now a PhD in physics and a successful publisher and artist, Dr. Schutz, with the help of his dedicated team, created Starfall to ensure today's children have resources that can help.
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"[English only]
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to email@example.com.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
Everything both Kids and Parents need in a single award-winning app:
* Hundreds of the top tv shows, educational cartoons, and episodes. Quality preschool videos.
* Popular characters like Caillou, Pocoyo, and LalaLoopsy
* Educational games and puzzles designed to help children develop motor coordination, memory, and pre-kindergarten skills. New language learning content.
* kidSAFE**, age-appropriate, easy to use, and always ad-free. Your child can even customize the app!
* Free access with mobile subscription for full content. Subscribe once and have access on all of your Android devices.
* Can use the app when offline. Download and play videos whenever / wherever (perfect for long trips, waiting rooms and doctor's appointments)
**PlayKids is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, visit www.kidsafeseal.com.
PLAYKIDS TV SHOWS & VIDEOS
* Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
* Ella the Elephant
* Om Nom
* Lottie Dottie Chicken
* Monster Math Squad
* Rob the Robot
* Olive the Ostrich
* Heroes of the City
* Bo on the Go
* The Wiggles
* Eebees Adventures
* Sid the Science Kid
* Bob Zoom
* Hoopla Kidz Nursery Rhymes
* Dinosaur Train
* Peg + Cat
.....and many more
DEVELOPMENTAL GAMES AND PUZZLES
* Help Lupi tidy up his room: Use your finger to drag the correct toy to the toy-box.
* Connect the Stars: Connect the dots and find out the hidden drawing.
* Lupi and The Animals: High-quality pictures and samples of animal sounds, including: cats, dogs, cows, chickens, pigs and others.
* Memory Game: Made specially for toddlers to develop their memory skills. It’s challenging and educational
* Magic Piano
* Coloring Books
BOOKS AND LULLABIES
* Enjoy a new language content wagon just added
4.0 stars and 35,000 reviews on Google Play Store.
- "A life saver! - Better than Netflix for the little ones. My 2 year-old daughter can play with it on her own."
- "I am a sole parent of 2 wonderfully active, intelligent, and sweet 2 and 4yr old boys. The app is educational and fun. They love to show me how they put all of the toys back correctly, how to make the fish jump high or low, etc."
- "My son loves this app. He laughs and laughs at each Caillou episode. I love this app because my son has autism and this app lets us watch and talk about the episodes together. Thank you!"
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- You can find instructions on how to manage and cancel subscriptions here: http://support.playkidsapp.com/
We're here to answer questions and hear how we can make improve the Playkids app for you and your kids. You can message us within the app or at http://support.playkidsapp.com
Want to receive the latest news from PlayKids?
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/playkidsapp and sign up for our newsletter at http://movile.com/Tjd07
** Requires internet connection when first opening app. Wi-Fi is highly recommended when downloading videos! Recommended specs for best performance: 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM memory and at least 600MB of free internal storage space.
PlayKids is a paid TV subscription service. Get full access for a monthly, quarterly, or annual fee. Learn details on how subscriptions work on Google Play here: http://bit.ly/1J5Oj3r
* PlayKids cannot be moved to SD cards. Content may change from one country to another; please download everything you might want to watch before traveling abroad to avoid any problems. It may take a while to finish loading on its first run. Don't panic!
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us at http://support.playkidsapp.com
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
#1 music app in 30 countries - 12 MILLION user(s)
Yousician is your personal guitar tutor for the digital age. Just grab your acoustic or electric and play along with thousands of songs, exercises, and tutorials - Yousician listens to you play and gives instant feedback. The fun and addictive gameplay tracks your progress and keeps you motivated to practice and learn more. You’ll be amazed to see how fast your guitar skills advance.
Who is this for?
- Complete beginner guitarists
- Advanced & professional guitarists
- Music teachers
What is included?
- Over 1500 levels in the world's most extensive guitar curriculum, covering all the skills you need: chords, strumming, melodies, lead, fingerpicking, theory, reading, and more.
- Choose from thousands of user-uploaded songs, or upload your own to play whatever you want.
- New challenges added weekly, so whether you're a beginner or a shredder you can compete with your friends and millions of guitarists worldwide.
How does it work?
- Listens to you play your Acoustic or Electric guitar (using phone/ tablet microphone)
- Gives you instant feedback on how you play (correct chord / note and timing)
- Takes you through step-by-step from beginner to advanced levels (unlock new harder levels every day)
SELF-LEARNERS, STUDENTS, & TEACHERS
Yousician has been developed with the world’s most innovative and experienced guitar teachers. It is perfect for self-learning or with a teacher. With step-by-step tutorials and constant feedback you can always be sure you’re playing it right, and teachers can upload their own content so it works the way you teach.
PLAY WITH ANY GUITAR
Yousician is played with a real guitar (acoustic or electric), and requires no additional equipment to be played - the microphone listens to you play, and the app tells you whether you're playing right or wrong. We are also working on Bass and Ukulele versions, to be released soon. Currently you can already try out Ukulele and Bass by uploading your own songs (only available for premium users, there is no free curriculum yet).
GREAT PREMIUM FEATURES
You can play Yousician for free, but a premium subscription unlocks unlimited play time for an incredible accelerated learning experience. It also unlocks premium on all your other mobile devices and computers. Yousician offers the following premium subscriptions: 1 month: $19.99, 1 year: $119.99. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your Yousician Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your Play account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Play account settings but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK, IDEAS, WISHES & EXPERIENCE
Thanks for sharing all your success stories with us! Our vision is to make the world a more musical place, and we’re blown away with the results. So, please let us know what you think: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music educator in the world with over 12 million users. We believe musicality can and should be as commonplace as literacy today. And it is our outspoken mission is to help make this happen.
- Worlds largest music educator
- Winner of 25 international awards
- Number #1 music app in 30 countries
- Editor's Choice on App Store
- Featured at Apple’s WWDC conference, Sunday Times, SXSW and many more...
Our other apps:
GuitarTuna: # 1 tuner app worldwide
If you like the app, please rate it too! :-)
OCEARCH facilitates unprecedented research by supporting leading researchers and institutions seeking to attain groundbreaking data on the biology and health of sharks, in conjunction with basic research on shark life history and migration.
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
It is of no great revelation that children have an enormous capacity to absorb information, and their learning starts from their most infantile moments. As your children begin to negotiate language and express themselves, they are always looking for new ways to learn, and understand the world around them. With the Play Phone for Kids app you can introduce your child to numbers on a friendly, practical platform. The application allows preschool tots to “make phone calls” to his or her new BabyFirst friends, Tillie, VocabuLarry, Sammy and Blossom as well as “send” emoticons to them.
At BabyFirst we understand the importance of keeping learning applicable, relevant and fun. Our Play Phone for Kids helps your toddlers’ learning with our dial, talk and text functions. BabyFirst’s Play phone for kids has a range of benefits:
• Allows your baby to dial numbers and have conversations
• Provides an introduction to numbers 0-9
• Dozens of animations and sweet sounds
• Encourages coordination
• Visually stimulating and engaging
✰ 3 Basic Functions to Further Your Tots Learning
• Dialing – Kindergarten tots can familiarize themselves with the numbers 0-9 and imitate dialing as they would on mum or dad’s phone.
• Phone book - Choose from one of ten favorite BabyFirst characters and have a conversation.
• Texting - Your baby can send emoticons and get character-based emoticons back.
✰ Learning is Fun with BabyFirst
The Play Phone for Kids app is perfect for car journeys: your child can talk to their new friends at BabyFirst, while you keep your eyes on the road.
✰ BabyFirst - a Wealth of Experience with Toddlers
BabyFirst is a global TV network for babies, toddlers and parents alike. Created by children’s educational experts, BabyFirst aims to provide babes and toddlers with the necessary tools to learn language and numbers.
To find more trusted applications from the BabyFirst family search "BF123" in Google Play!
Ideal for kids in Kindergarten through grade 3, the BrainPOP Jr. Movie of the Week app spans topics across Science, Social Studies, Reading, Writing, Math, Health, Arts, and Technology. The gentle, humorous, and relatable characters Annie and Moby serve as guides through each topic, empowering kids to form their own ideas. BrainPOP Jr. is designed to cultivate critical thinking skills and encourage children to ask questions and make connections. The app is easily navigable by kids ages 5-9.
Since its 2006 launch, BrainPOP Jr. has been a safe and trusted online environment where early learners can further explore what they’re studying at school, or delve into any other age-appropriate subject they’re curious about.
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
• 4 Modes of play:
1. ABC - Touch the screen to advance through the alphabet with fun animations. After letter “Z”, sing and dance along to the ABC song.
2. 123 - Touch the screen to advance through numbers 1-10, at the end sing along to the counting song.
3. Shapes & Colors - Touch the screen to learn about shapes and colors through fun animations.
4. Music - Touch the screen to sing and dance to 4 songs!
• Tilt the device to hear Puppy giggle!
• Teaches letters A-Z, numbers & counting 1-10, shapes, colors, and action/re-action
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
Mods for MCPE allows you to install lots of different mods for Game free!
We have provided written instructions and a video tutorial to guide you through the process of installing a Mod. Within minutes you could be playing with Mods for Minecraft.
Articles on Crafting. Cheat Guide,Skin,Beginner enchanting guide learn all the enchantments of applications install Mods For Download For Forge Game.
- Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders Mod SEUS for Minecraft 1.5.2, 1.7.2 and 1.7.5...
- Map Making Tools Mod 1.7.8, 1.7.5 and 1.7.2
- XRay Mod for 1.7.9 and 1.7.2
- How to Mods / Cheating 2014.
- Use Command 2014
- How To Minecraft Crafting Guide 2014.
- Over 350 of the most popular Wiki articles.
- Constantly updated content for our Wiki for app!
We have updated all the time for Mods MCPE.
Wiki Mods for Minecraft is a sandbox indie game originally developed by Swedish programmer Markus "Notch" Persson and later developed and created by Mojang.
It had been publicly released for the PC on May 17, 2009, as a developmental alpha version and, after gradual updates,
was published as a full release version on November 18, 2011. A version for Android was released a 30 days previously October 7. co-developed by 4J Studios. All versions of Minecraft receive periodic updates.
DISCLAIMER: This app is in no way affiliated with minecraftwiki.net and does not claim ownership of any of the content this app provides from minecraftwiki.net all applicable content rights regarding ownership are given to the owners of minecraftwiki.net. This app simply serves as a directory to minecraftwiki.net for easier navigation on mobile devices.
Zoodles Kid Mode is an award-winning free app that’s designed by parents to help kids learn and play in a safe digital environment. Over 10 Million kids are learning and playing with Zoodles!
Zoodles wants to help put you, the parents, in control of what your kids are doing. Zoodles measures and displays key aspects of your kid’s learning progress, and enables you to customize the learning experience in the simple Parent Dashboard. You can also set time limits, block specific websites, and allow specific apps in our secure digital platform that kids can only leave with your permission.
Download Zoodles Kid Mode Now!
- Games and Videos: Thousands of free games and videos that help kids of all ages learn and play.
- Curated Educational Content: Education Experts hand pick all games and videos to map to US Common Core Curriculums.
- Games and Videos Cover All Educational Subjects: from ABC to Math Games, Science Games, English Games, Puzzles, and more.
- Videos from the Names you Trust: Sesame Street, Dora, Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. shows, and more.
- Customized For Each Kid: Zoodles Recommender Engine helps ensure your kids get the best games and videos for them.
- Keep Kids Safe: With our Child Lock, your kids can’t leave the safe Zoodles Kid Mode™ without your OK.
- Doodle With Zoodles: Zoodles Art Studio lets your kids doodle, paint, color, and draw.
- See What Your Kids Are Doing: We measure and display key aspects of your kid’s learning progress.
- Parents and Kids Love us: Zoodles Kid Mode™ has won numerous parenting awards, and over 10 Million Kids are learning and playing with Zoodles worldwide!
Upgrade to a Premium Subscription to unlock more features:
- Customize the learning experience by promoting specific academic subjects through the intuitive Parent Dashboard.
- Access deep parental controls that allow you to set time limits, add safe apps, and more.
- Unlock all books, games, and videos.
- Recordable Storybooks: Choose from your favorite classics and record a reading with your kids.
- Secure Video Mail: Kids to send and receive secure video messages with family and friends.
- Limit Violence: Use our comprehensive rating and exclusion features to limit violence.
- Block sites and characters: Don’t like a particular site or character? Block them, and your kids will never see them.
- Add Favorite Sites: Add specific websites to Zoodles and your kids can access everything right on our platform.
BEFORE INSTALLING, PLEASE NOTE:
✓ You need Zoodles Game Player and Adobe Flash to get the best experience playing games in our app.
✓ To help us customize Kid Mode for your child, you'll need to create a free account.
✓ Data rates may apply. Wi-Fi or other online connection recommended for best experience.
All images are the property of their respective owners.
"I can eat a meal in peace. My kid loves it. No complaints."
"This app ROCKS! It keeps my 5 year old busy and it teaches him!"
"My 2 yr old loves it. Great for waiting rooms or in line."
★★★★★ Preschool All-In-One learning games for kids Abby Basic Skills - Parents’ Choice Award winner!
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo. Famigo APProved program “recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally)” (famigo.com).
★★★★★ “Completely kid oriented; no complicating menus to navigate, bright colors, fun characters, and prizes make this app extremely easy to use and engaging for young children. The variety helps to keep my three-year-old engrossed” (theiphonemom.com).
★★★★★ “Like most parents, I know that multitasking is a must, not just an option. That’s why I love kids’ apps that touch on tons of educational topics and do it in style. The new Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is just such an app . . . Plainly, the tykes in my crew loved this app. Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is a homerun” (bestappsforkids.com).
Preschool All-In-One learning games: Letters, Counting, Puzzles, Sizes, Shadows, Matching, Colors, Shapes, Differences, Patterns and more -- you are on the right address!
Abby's Basic Skills application is a new application from a series developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in kindergarten curriculum. Its simple child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master essential preschool skills in the total of 12 (!) DIFFERENT EXCITING EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (ten educational activities + two creative activities). We sincerely hope your children will enjoy them all!
The ENTHUSIASTIC MONKEY CHARACTER is going to guide children through the whole game. As a reward after each round, children receive the opportunity to become creative artists and CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE TRAIN, or obtain STICKERS TO SHOW OFF ON THEIR BOARD!
Educational Areas Covered
➊ LETTERS (full version only)
Tap on the word that starts with the letter that was pronounced! Great for teaching children to realize the connection of letters to words, understand the position of the first letter, and practise matching the names of letters to their symbolic notation!
➋ COUNTING (full version only)
Count the toys! Hearing the counting pronounced helps children to better remember the order of the numerals as well as get used to the counting procedure. Way to learn how to count!
➌ SIZES (full version only)
Trains understanding of the comparative nature of concepts of big, small and the same!
➍ PUZZLES (full version only)
Fix the broken toy! Enables your children to train fine motor skills and improve their logical thinking.
Drag the object to its silhouette!
➏ MATCHING (full version only)
Match the toys! Serves to train children's memory and understanding of the concept of the sameness.
➐ COLORS (full version only)
Find the toy in a given color! Great both for children only beginning to learn and those who need additional practice.
➑ SHAPES (full version only)
Find the right shape! Teaches children recognition of names of common shapes (such as a square, rectangle, triangle and more).
Gives children practice in the area of common patterns recognition.
➓ SAME AND DIFFERENT (full version only)
Tests the ability of comparing pictures and finding differences. Select the different toy among several others or find the same toy as the displayed one.
We hope that your children will enjoy the application the same way our little beta-testers did. Thank you for your purchase!
☆ Show your drawing, color and doodle at Junimong to everyone! ☆
Junimong is the place where children all over the world can communicate via drawing.
You do not need to know each other's languages to communicate. All you need is drawing.
You do not have to be good at drawing, either.
Junimong is a place to enjoy and appreciate drawings, express your feelings with fun emoticons and convey your thoughts with Drawing comment.
"Like" the ones you find interesting and "collect" the drawings of your choice.
Those who feel talented, share your talents at the Junimong Contest.
Submissions "liked" by the most people will be rewarded with surprise prizes!
Found someone you want to be friends with? Check his/her profile and become friends.
Friends can access each other's drawings more easily.
You can also view your own drawings, the ones you "liked", and the ones you "collected" at all once.
Members of Junimong can save the precious works, not having to worry about losing them.
All the services are completely free of charge. (no in-app payment either!)
Now, are you ready to become friends with everyone and enjoy fun drawings?
Draw anything you like and enjoy appreciating the drawings of yours as well as others.
Draw on a theme and share your talents with friends.
Junimong exhibit all drawings that have been drawn in real life from your kids.
- Drawing comment
You can communicate with friends all over the world without having to use languages.
You can view my friends, my drawings, drawings of my friends, and drawings I have collected.
Also, you can store any photos in real life like kids' drawings, doodlings, colorings and pictures of memories.
You can easily check emoticons and Drawing comments added on your drawing as well as other news.
- Save Drawings
Junimong provides safe saving service for your children's precious drawings.
- Synced across devices
Members can use the same service and data across different devices.
Christmas events, templates
Merry Christmas junimong
- Trains 6 areas: Memory, Attention, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Language, Visual
- Brainwell Fitness Test: See how you compare to others.
- Personalized daily training sessions with a changing selection of games every day
- Performance tracking
- Option to share high scores, challenge friends, and compare scores
Teachers, students, and parents can download the Remind app to stay connected more easily. If you love Remind, share it with your colleagues or write a review!
BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK: “Jessica D, a teacher in Louisiana, uses Remind daily to brief parents on whether their children did well in class and what their homework is for the night. She says the app has led more students to complete their homework and even credits it with improving scores on standardized tests. “The word I use is ‘transform,’ ” she says. “It transformed my classroom. And I think it made me a better teacher.”
PARENTING: According to a study conducted by Harvard University, on average, teacher-family communication increased the odds a student completed their homework by 42% and decreased instances in which teachers had to redirect students' attention to the task at hand by 25%. Parent-teacher communication is clearly key to a student's success, and Remind can help.
BUZZFEED: “...SMS allows the app to be used by parents without smartphones. Brett Kopf said that Remind’s features have proved especially popular in low-income districts, where parent engagement is a key issue for teachers, and parents’ sometimes erratic work schedules can make it difficult to get in touch by phone.”
Here is what some of our users say about us -
* Fastest way to get started with Spanish ...
* ... I would recommend this to all who want to learn Spanish ... you will learn basic Spanish in no time
Using SpeakTribe you learn Spanish and test for it at the same time by playing a game. You will start speaking by learning words, short phrases and sentences in just 5 days. Speaktribe is designed to be your personal coach in helping you learn basics including vocabulary and pronunciation in a fun and easy way. In 5 days, you will see that you have started getting hang of basic Spanish!
The design is based on scientific research which tells that, to understand basics of a language you need not master a large vocabulary. Speak tribe introduces you to the more common words and phrases first, so that by the end of first day itself you can form your own basic sentences which are not just academic but also practical.
There are many other guiding principles behind the design -
* Language is primarily vocal - SpeakTribe emphasizes on listening and speaking more than anything else, the two faculties which are also the most useful to a new learner.
* You need to practice a language to master it and gain confidence. And so, SpeakTribe provides you ability to chat (speak) with the application.
* Any language has a small number of prepositions and conjunctions, some of which take some time to master but are crucial to your understanding of the language.
* Noun words constitute the majority of a mature vocabulary but they do not give you the best ROI initially in terms understanding a language. Once you have a solid foundation built, you will find picking up these words pretty easy.
* Verbs are the most useful but the most difficult set to master.
So go ahead, give it a shot, and start speaking Spanish - on of the most popular languages of the world! You will find it was actually fun to learn Spanish
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
• Tap, tilt or shake the screen to interact with the animals. They’ll giggle or slide across the screen to delight baby!
• Music Time!: Once baby has learned new animal sounds, it's time to dance with two sung songs!
• Teaches animals, animal sounds, first words, and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
* Improve Memory and Recognition
* Deep Concentration
* Increase Attention Span
* Higher Mental IQ
* Smart & Quick Thinking
* Stronger Problem Solving
* Improve Hand-Eye Coordination
* Faster Reaction Speed
* Positive Mood Changes
AWARD-WINNING BRAIN TRAINING BY ROSETTA STONE: The Fit Brains Trainer app has been downloaded by over 10 million people, ranked #1 education app in 90+ countries, and is a regularly featured app with more than 100,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide! The Fit Brains Trainer app is a part of Rosetta Stone's award-winning Fit Brains Brain Training Program, which includes a full web training program + 7 targeted brain apps. Visit www.fitbrains.com for more info!
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE:
The Fit Brains Index uses an innovative adaptive learning system to scale and measures your cognitive performances across 5 major brain areas. Use personalized tools to track & improve your performance, and compare your training scores with others your age and gender.
HOW TO SYNC YOUR FIT BRAINS ACCOUNT: Use the same Fit Brains Network account for all your Fit Brains apps on all your devices. Check your account by going to the "Training" tab & pull down the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. Green = Signed in. Orange = Tap the bar and create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app, press "Settings" tab, press "Switch Users", "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- The Fit Brains Complete Program: Join our full program to access unlimited web brain training & 7 unlocked Fit Brains iOS apps (www.fitbrains.com
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Focus Trainer
- Fit Brains Memory Trainer
- Fit Brains Speed Trainer
- Fit Brains Visual Trainer
- Fit Brains Logic Trainer
- Fit Brains Language Trainer
- Fit Brains: Brain Health Lifestyle® Assessment
- Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment
GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Our scientific efforts are led by our Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Paul Nussbaum, a clinical neuropsychologist and national leader in Brain Health. He is cited frequently by the media and national press including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
TED's official Android app presents bold, new thought leadership from education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, music legends and other remarkable minds. Find thousands of inspiring TED Talks: videos to feed your curiosity, explore innovative concepts and expand your world -- updated regularly.
• View the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 90 languages.
• Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
• Discover in-depth playlists curated by topic.
• Let us build you a custom playlist -- tailored to your time frame.
• Bookmark talks to watch later.
• Download talks to watch when you are offline.
• Listen to an on-demand playlist of TED Talks audio.
• Sort talks by tag, date or popularity.
• Share favorites with your friends.
• Get notifications of new talks.
• With Canvas for Android, you can:
• See your grades
• Submit assignments
• Customize your courses
• Check off your to-do list
• Post to discussions
• Send and receive messages
• Learn more about pandas
• View content and modules
• Watch videos
• Take quizzes
• See notifications
• Listen to podcasts
If your school is using Canvas by Instructure, grab the app and take your education wherever you go.
Teachers, check out our new SpeedGrader app--grading, assignment settings, and much more!
Ever wondered what objects are up in the sky? Now you can get familiar with Astronomy by identifying stars, planets, and constellations. Also look up deep sky objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
If you have a telescope, just strap the phone onto the OTA and you get a PUSHTO guide!
• Time machine : Jump to any date in past or future
• Real time Alt-Azimuth and Equatorial coordinates
• Messier objects
• mini-NGC catalog (subset of ~180 bright objects)
• Solar system objects including all 8 planets and the 4 Galilean moons
• Night Mode
• Search, with a guiding arrow
• Alt-Azimuth, Equatorial grid
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For better accuracy, calibrate the magnetic sensors by waving the phone in a figure-8 motion of your hands.
• For advanced use read: http://lavadip.com/skeye/documentation.html
‣ Upcoming features:
• More deep sky objects, Satellites and Asteroids
• Support for DSC with encoders
Our problems are created by people all over the world, including olympiad champions and university professors. Learn from others how to solve problems by engaging in a vibrant community of students, educators, and enthusiasts.
- Train in specific areas with thousands of practice problems in topics and tests including Basic Math, Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, SAT, JEE, Physics, Computer Science, and Quantitative Finance
- Browse and solve beautiful and challenging problems.
- Participate in and learn from a supportive community. Find and follow like-minded people.
- Free test prep for a variety of exams and competitions.
Brilliant requires Android version 4.0+.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Use Brilliant on the web at https://brilliant.org
The Superbook Bible app for kids includes:
DYNAMIC CONTENT WITHIN THE BIBLE
• Videos and interactive content embedded within the Bible, so kids can easily interact with each chapter of the children's Bible.
• Biblical answers to hundreds of questions that are common to children.
• This free kids Bible app also includes profiles of people, places and artifacts found in the Bible.
• A full length, free episode from the Emmy-nominated children's Bible animation series - SUPERBOOK.
• Dozens of dynamic video clips from the SUPERBOOK animation series.
• Images of Bible characters, places and artifacts enhanced with detailed biographies.
• SUPERBOOK DVD Club members can watch all 13 episodes from season one of the SUPERBOOK series
• Take our Daily Bible Quests – a collection of game challenges that feature an encouraging Bible verse of the day.
• Find Biblical answers to questions that are important to kids – questions about life, heaven, Jesus and the Bible – in the SUPERBOOK Q&A Contraption.
• Choose the right answer in an engaging Bible trivia game – important questions for kids with fun Biblical answers.
• Try to find all of the hidden words in a challenging Word Search game.
• Decode Bible verses before time runs out in the exciting, new Bible Verse Scramble game
• Experience a kid-friendly sharing of the Gospel message.
• Take notes and attach them to Bible verses.
• Favorite/bookmark Bible verses that you like.
• Highlight Bible passages with multiple color choices.
• Add your own photos within the kid's Bible, so that you can make a personal connection with a Bible verse. For example, if you want to remember to pray for a friend, you can attach a photo of that friend to a Bible verse, which can remind you to pray for them, or maybe you’ve photographed an incredible sunset, so you can take that photo and attach it to Genesis 1:3 where the Bible shares about God creating light.
• A complete collection of your notes, favorite Bible verses and personal photos can be accessed from the My Stuff area of the children's Bible app.
• You can also choose different fonts and font sizes, change your screen to have a cool black background with white letters and trade out the background of the home screen to different images like heaven or the temple in Jerusalem.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE SUPERBOOK BIBLE APP FOR KIDS
• The SUPERBOOK Free Kids Bible App includes multiple Bible versions plus audio for the New Living Translation.
• A search function that will allow you to search the Bible or to search features and interactive content within the kids Bible
• You can also email your favorite verses, personal photos with related Bible verses and your notes to friends.
So download the SUPERBOOK kids Bible app and get ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
- Scientific learning system boosts your brain to learning 44 words / hour
- Multiple game modes drill different aspects of memory: Visual Learning, Review & Strengthen, Rapid Recall + more
- Choose from 1000s of courses in 100s of languages, all totally FREE
- Adaptive engine tracks your learning and helps you review at just the right time
- Example sentences, audio, video
Millions of members worldwide use Memrise to learn over 200 different languages - including Spanish, French, German, Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese), Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified Chinese Characters), Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Catalan, Icelandic, Polish, Russian, Arabic (standard Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Gulf Arabic etc)… and even constructed languages from Esperanto to Klingon, Toki Pona, Dothraki and Na’vi.
SCIENCE BEHIND MEMRISE
Designed by Ed Cooke, world-renowned memory coach, Memrise makes use of memory-enhancing techniques confirmed by extensive scientific research.
In collaboration with University College London, Memrise runs The Memrise Prize - an annual $10k cognitive science competition to discover the most efficient methodology for learning vocabulary. The most effective methodologies from the competition are fed back into learning games on Memrise.
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND US?
On the web: www.memrise.com
On Twitter: @memrise
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Chosen by the App Store as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ***
● Over 20 great challenging mini games across different categories (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving), all designed with the help of experts in neuroscience to be fun, challenging and rewarding. One new game added each month!
● Adaptive and dynamic game difficulty to keep the brain training challenging.
● Personalized daily workouts of brain game challenges in the categories that most suit your needs.
● In-depth performance tracking with insights including personal and comparative brain maps, data visualizations and per-category graphing (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving). Understanding your performance is key to improving your productivity.
With millions of users around the world, Peak is a personalized training program. It is specifically designed to help you track and improve your brain with memory, focus, problem solving, mental agility and language skills. You can replace Sudoku or crosswords with fun and challenging brain training games and personalized goals - all backed by scientific and educational research.
There are over 20 great challenging mini games to play, offering adaptive and dynamic difficulties, unique challenges, personalized workouts and daily goals, Peak aims to get your brain skills in tip-top shape. Peak brain training helps you train smarter with in-depth performance reviews, analytics and statistics - all simply and beautifully visualized.
USE YOUR BRAIN
You can stop playing Sudoku, crosswords or IQ games. Peak is designed to help everyone elevate their brain skills to the optimal level - regardless of age, profession or lifestyle - and to apply these improved memory, mental agility, language, focus, and problem solving skills in the real world.
Findings have shown that critical parts of the brain and its operational mechanisms can and do change in ways that impact our cognitive, professional, social and personal development. This is the neuroplasticity of the brain and it is what brain training is designed for. Playing memory or focus brain games harnesses the neuroplasticity of your brain to help you improve.
THE SCIENCE BIT
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Bruce E. Wexler, M.D., Professor Emeritus at Yale School of Medicine and Founder & Chief Scientist of C8 Sciences, and Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY ABOUT US
“Addictive and fun! Love this. Doesn't feel like brain training at all, it’s too fun.”
“My favorite app, by far! Been using Peak for about 2 months now - great app! Diverse + exciting games that aren't too boring. It shows your improvement, plus I can tell from the beginning that I have improved”
IN THE NEWS
The Guardian : “Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.”
The Wall Street Journal: “Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.”
Techworld: “The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.”
Follow us - twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us - facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us - peak.net
Say hi - email@example.com
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://www.peak.net/payment-policy
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
Dr. Panda’s Bus Driver: Christmas was designed with kids in mind, and is most suitable for 3 to 7 year olds.
• World is generated randomly for nearly endless play
• See snow covered trees, shining bright lights, and other Christmas sights!
• Dr. Panda’s Bus has had a makeover with reindeer horns and a shiny red nose!
• Drawbridges, railroad crossings, tunnels and dozens of other fun features fill the landscape
• Take it slow and enjoy the scenery or go at top-speed! It’s up to you!
• Kid-friendly interface so everyone can enjoy the game, no matter how big or small
• No in-app purchases
• No third party ads
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content, in-app purchases or any third-party advertising.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids visit our website www.drpandagames.com/about. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram www.instagram.com/drpandagames.
Whether you've had any prior programming experience or not, this app will help you learn all you need to know in order to start creating and compiling your own programs. Learning with SoloLearn has proved to be fast, effective and fun. This app will show you how easy it is to become a programmer.
Learn C++ includes over 60 lessons split into 8 levels that cover basic concepts, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes and objects, inheritance & polymorphism, templates, exceptions and files. Unlock new levels, quizzes, collect points and compete with your peers around the world.
Most importantly, learn while having fun because engaged learning makes a difference.
Featured Movie topics tie in to current events, historical milestones and figures, holidays, and more! This app is perfect for informal, exploratory learning at home or on the go.
Want even more access to BrainPOP's award-winning content? Log in with your school's username (free!) or choose an optional in-app subscription. Give your kids the chance to explore hundreds of Science, Math, Social Studies, English, Engineering & Tech, Arts & Music, and Health subjects right on their mobile devices. All movies are close captioned, so it’s easy for them to read along.
In-App Subscription Options:
“BrainPOP Explorer Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus four additional related movies and quizzes, rotating every day.
“BrainPOP Full Access Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus unlimited access to all of BrainPOP’s 750+ movies and quizzes.
Site subscribers can log in directly from the app to access all of BrainPOP's award-winning content at no additional cost.
For more than a decade, BrainPOP has been a trusted, go-to source of animated, educational content. With more than 11 million visits a month to our sites, we’re used by millions of students in thousands of schools, at home, and on mobile devices around the globe.
The more you know, the more you know!®
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
What's New in Version 1.0.1
— Many drawings added
— Some bugs fixed
How to draw cartoons is a new and innovative way to learn the simple basics of drawing. Follow step by step our drawing lessons and your art will evolve a great deal.
In application you can find free drawing tutorials teaching how to draw cartoons.
Do you want to learn how to draw cartoons easily with step by step drawing tutorials? Application has a collection of drawing tutorials designed to take you from beginning doodler to expert drawer.
If you realy want to learn how to draw cartoons then follow the easy step by step beginner drawing instructions and try for yourself, Practice!! Practice!! Practice!! That`s all it takes no experience needed.
Learn how to draw cartoons and improve your skill in no time with the help of an coach. Whether you're an art teacher, art student, or just a hobbyist artist you will find the step by step education that will give you the ability to bring those drawings in your mind into paper reality.
— Friendly and intuitive interface
— More then 40 different cartoon drawings
— Different drawings: from simple to hard level
— Easy step-by-step lessons
— Install How to Draw cartoons application to SD Card
— Mr. potato
— Donald Duck
— Monsters, Inc
— Newt, Rapunzel
— Minnie Mouse
— Bart Simpson
This "Free Edition" allows you access to 50 questions.
WITH THE FULL VERSION YOU GET ALL OF THE 750 QUESTIONS.
✔ SPECIAL OFFER: Download full version 50% off for this week and pass your permit test the first time! Get it now!
The application is divided into the following sections:
✔ MOCK TEST
Mock test simulates the real test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
✔ PRACTICE BY TOPICS
Test your knowledge by practicing by topics. Select one or more topics to practice.
✔ DRIVER'S MANUALS (ALL 50 STATES)
You can download your state’s Driver's Manual to your device anytime! After the first download, the manual is saved on your device so you don’t have to wait for the download again. The manuals are official DMV publications.
✔ PROGRESS MONITOR
The application saves the result of each question answered and a history of failures and successes to offer the most advanced system of all the statistics. In this section you can see two types of charts:
- Graphic Mock test: Shows your progress on the number of fails you have been done in test simulations.
- Graphics by topic: Shows a bar graph with the percentage completed for each category.
+ Download your state’s Driver's Manual so you can read and study any time.
+ Intelligent learning system: The questions are selected using an algorithm taking into account your latest scores and the questions that you need to practice more.
+ Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
+ Directly from the app, you can share your successes on Facebook.
+ Modern and very easy to use interface.
Note: the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) is also known in various states as the BMV, DDS, DOL, DOT, DPS, DVS, HSMV, MVD, MVDL, MVS, OMV, and RMV.
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
• Tap or tilt the screen to interact with the animals. Tapping the screen activates learning content. Tilting the screen makes the animals slide across the screen left to right!
• In level one, baby can tap anywhere on the screen to activate the fun learning content.
• In level two, baby can select which animal they want to play with: puppy or kitty. Baby will be prompted to find different body parts on each animal. When they select the correct body part, they’ll be rewarded: “Great job!”
• Music Time! Hear more about body parts and what they do through two sung songs!
• Teaches body parts, body movements, first words, greetings, and action/reaction.
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
INTERACTIVE SING ALONG
Time to Sing! Animated, Interactive Educational Sing-Along story book for children - The most famous ABC song comes to life!
A to Z ANIMALS COLORING BOOK
Each letter comes with a lovely animal drawing page & activities. Enjoy educational drawing activity and filling colors while learning about spelling and animals.
ABC MEMORY GAME
Educational preschool memory matching games. Play the classic memory game and learn the ABC letters. Improve memory & concentration.
ANIMAL LETTERS MATCH
Drag the letter to the animal that starts with this letter to make a match and advance to the next stage.
Fly up with the ABC bunny while learning your ABC. Enjoy the cheerful scenery as you fly higher and higher in the sky. Pop the letter bubbles in order from A to Z to move higher and higher.
CONNECT THE DOTS - LETTERS
Connect dot to dot and learn all about the alphabet letters.
Welcome to a letter typing experience. A wonderfully illustrated keyboard will sound the letter voices as they are typed and activate adorable bubble animations.
Put together 26 adorable animal puzzles - each animals starts with a letter of the alphabet.
Note: First song page, and first few screens of all games are completely free. Many many more fun screens, activities and features are available with an easy to use in-app purchase inside the app.
With over 500 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love.
TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
The calculations are of a high enough accuracy for almost all amateur astronomy applications.
Due to the fact that astronomy is often best when far from civilization where mobile signal may not always be reliable. Therefore, this app is (almost) completely self-contained and does not require any internet connection for most of the information available. The only exceptions to this are the SOHO solar images and NGC/IC, Messier, Caldwell and Binary star images and weather forecast which are loaded dynamically, as well as the refreshing of satellite, comet and near-earth asteroid data.
Night mode turns the display red for night observations without having to ruin your night vision.
The Sky Map makes use of the direction sensors of the device to show the sky above (or below you). Most of the features can be toggled in the settings. The Sky Map also allows you to turn on the device's camera to see the view behind the device with the sky map superimposed over it.
The direction sensors of the device may need to be calibrated if the map appears to be pointing in the wrong direction. To calibrate the device's sensors wave the device in a figure-8 pattern. If the direction is still off, then the direction calibration can be adjusted manually by changing the setting in the Settings screen.
The observation log, allows you to save observations in the applications, as well as manage a list of astronomical equipment and observing locations. This equipment is also available for use in the Telescope Calculator.
Most of the data screens have an option to share the data via email, or other similar apps able to accept HTML content.
The Astronomical Time is also available as a Home screen widget. To use the widget, the app needs to be installed onto the internal storage instead of the SD card, otherwise it will not be available.
The Russian translation of the application is courtesy of Lirvux.
Some permissions are required for correct functioning of the app:
Location - used to determine user location throughout the app
Camera/Microphone - used to allow camera background in skymap. The microphone is never used but this permission is bundled with camera.
Photos/Media/Files - used to allow proper functioning of the full screen images and caching of images
Network access - used to do online searches, and downloading comet, asteroid and satellite data, object images and geocoding.
The app is jam-packed with features:
- Observe the sky with the skymap, planisphere, aurora forecast, polar finder, weather forecast, daylight map, Moon and Mars maps, SOHO images, Jupiter and Saturn's moons, Moon and Sun calendars and what's up.
- Detailed object information on the planets, constellations, comets, exoplanets, meteor showers, near-earth asteroids, satellites, as well as the full NGCIC, Caldwell, Messier, 6th catalog of Visual Binary Stars by the USNO and General Catalog of Variable Stars catalogs, as well as a SIMBAD search.
- Calculate angular separation, atmospheric refraction, magnitude, coordinate conversions, visual limiting magnitude, precession, redshift, and telescope airy disc, f-ratio and magnification
- Astronomical references, glossary, HR diagram and stellar classification.
- Astrophotography tools for exposure time, CCD resolution, Untracked exposure time and optimal f-ratio.
- Emphemerides for eclipses, equinoxes, conjunctions and oppositions, the sun, moon and planets
- Observation log
- Astronomical time
***Over 150K happy moms and dads are using this app around the world.***
*** Super fun, educational and very interactive for toddlers ***
A wonderful Nursery Rhymes app for your toddler to sing-along with music and animations.
Some recent reviews:
- Nephew loves this app and is our favourite "behave on public transport" device. Pages of "wow!" responses from him for each rhyme."
- My little loves this. An absolute god-send when travelling with an unhappy baby
Nursery Rhymes 1: Old MacDonald's farm (free), Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Mary had a little Lamb
Nursery Rhymes 2: Itsy Bitsy Spider (free), Hickory Dickory Dock, Jack and Jill
Nursery Rhymes 3: Humpty Dumpty (free), Wheels on the Bus, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Little Miss Muffet
Nursery Rhymes 4: Hey Diddle Diddle (free), BINGO, One Two Three Four Five and Ding Dong Bell
Nursery Rhymes 5: Pussycat Pussycat (free), Little Bo Peep, Three Blind Mice & Five Little Monkeys.
Nursery Rhymes 6: Mary Mary Quite Contrary (free), Its Raining Its Pouring, If You are Happy and You know it & Ring-a-ring o'roses.
Nursery Rhymes 7: Grand Old Duke of York (free), This Little Piggy, Pat-a-Cake & Three Little Kittens.
Nursery Rhymes 8: Little Boy Blue(free), One Two Buckle My Shoe, Rain Rain Go Away & Mulberry Bush.
Nursery Rhymes 9: Jack Horner(free), London Bridge, Row Row Your Boat & Muffin Man.
Nursery Rhymes 10: I had a little Nut Tree(free), Sing a song of Sixpence, Simple Simon, Yankee Doodle.
Why will parents and kids love the app?
* Loads of surprises with animations, sounds and interactions. Kids will laugh and smile at these.
* It's like an interactive song storybook.
* Kids will learn nursery rhymes and enjoy at the same time.
* The lyrics are easy to understand. They are also displayed on screen so that a child can read and learn faster.
* There are no advertisements.
10 rhymes: Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Humpty Dumpty, Hey Diddle Diddle, Pussycat Pussycat, Mary Mary, Grand Old Duke, Little Boy Blue, Jack Horner and I had a Little Nut Tree are free. The other 28 nursery rhymes can be unlocked via ten different in-app purchases.
Please like the app on facebook.com/nurseryrhymesapp
*Parents' Choice Silver Award Winner!*
PBS’ first app designed specifically for parents, PBS Parents Play & Learn provides more than a dozen games parents can play with their kids, each themed around a familiar location – including the new “In the Garden” game, plus the grocery store, a restaurant, the kitchen, and many more.
The bilingual (English/Spanish) PBS Parents Play & Learn App makes it easy for parents to seize upon those daily “teachable moments” through theme-based interactive games and simple hands-on activities that connect math and literacy skills to everyday experiences.
The app is designed to build on a child’s natural curiosity about his or her everyday world and to encourage dialogue between kids and parents. Each game comes with a parent note that provides information about the math and literacy skills woven into the game and suggestions for effective ways to interact with a child while playing the game to maximize the learning experience.
- 13 interactive games that automatically adjust to a child’s level
- A variety of proven methods used to build early math and literacy skills
- Completely bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Over 100 stickers in a free-play area
- Parent ‘teachable moments’ tips associated with each game
- Easy hands-on activities and game-related resources updated regularly
- Weekly push notifications with additional ideas for each location
- Social Sharing feature
WE ARE HERE 24 HOUR AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SERVICE. USE OUR "MAIL US" SERVICE AND SEND US MAIL OR MAIL US DIRECTLY AT "Scienext@live.com" IN ANY DIFFICULTY OR FOR ANY ROOTING REGARDING HELP. WE PROMISE WE'LL GET BECK TO YOU WITHIN 12 HOURS WITH SOLUTION
Always Confuse About Rooting Your Android Device?
Thinking All time What is Root and super user access?
You are Zero About it?
Want to know All about root?
Want to Root your device Safely Yourself?
Well All your Wishes Will gonna Comes true. This app is Huge Platform to Root your android Phones only(Not android tablets) Safely and Successfully by rooting tutorials.
# Basic Information About Root.
# Deep knowledge of Rooting the phone.
# Advantages of Root
# Disadvantages of Root
# Perfectly Explained Rooting Tutorials With necessary Screenshots.
# Learn How can you Backup Your Android Devices.
# What is Custom Roms and why it needed
# Learn How Can You flash Custom ROMs on your Android Phones.
# Learn How to Unroot
# Complete Recovery Guide
# Safe Rooting methods
# Secrete Android Codes
# Battery Saving Tips
# How to Change Boot logo when Shutdown
Tested On Almost Famous Android Phones Successfully and Ready to Use.
WE ARE IN PROCESS OF ADDING MORE AND MORE FEATURES IN THE APPS SO PLEASE STAY WITH US FOR REGULAR UPDATES.
Join Us at Facebook for Regular Updates and Quick Help.