Top Free in Education
• Google Play's Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." —TIME Magazine
• "Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine.
• "The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks.
• It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
You will need an ABCmouse.com membership to access the content in this application. If you are already a member of ABCmouse.com, you can simply log in through the app to access your account.
It's the mobile planetarium in your pocket, designed for astronomy fans to explore the universe. Just hold up and point your device at the sky and StarTracker will tell you exactly what stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are looking at in realtime. Full utilization of the build-in gyroscope, digital compass and accelerometer drive the best user experience.
What our users said:
-- "Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
-- "This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
-- "Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
-- "If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
★ All data is offline!
★ Fit all screen size from 3.5 inch to 12 inch for any resolution!
★ Sun, Moon, Planets in Solar System, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
★ 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & 6 famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
★ Auto hide all menus and enter AR track mode when lift up the device and point to sky.
★ Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
★ Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
★ No ads & full main menu.
★ Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
★ 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
★ Time Machine menu and location menu to let you explore more on time and location dimension.
★ Night mode switch, protecting eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
★ Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
★ Bottom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
SCIENCE BEHIND LUMOSITY
Lumosity is designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, and more. With foundations in the study of neuroplasticity, Lumosity games are used in research, and have been incorporated into studies done by top scientists worldwide.
IN THE NEWS
Harvard Business Review
"Designed by neuroscientists, a brain training approach such as Lumosity builds on breakthrough concepts such as neuroplasticity and fluid intelligence."
"The mini-games are fun rather than dry, making it a daily habit that never feels like a chore."
"Like dancing to burn calories, several of Lumosity’s games make it easy for you to forget that you’re giving your brain a workout."
"The app itself is very clean, and performance is excellent."
Wall Street Journal
"The games offer a scorecard of your performance and let you follow changes in performance over time, so you can see if you're getting better or backsliding."
"I’ve found the Lumosity training fun, challenging, and—as it only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day—brief enough that it doesn’t become a time-sink."
VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com
FOLLOW US: https://plus.google.com/+lumosity/
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! Toca Boca kids apps bring you Toca Kitchen, where you cook and play with food for four hungry characters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for your hungry friend´s response…
We created this educational app for kids to give the mud cakes a new face, a complete virtual make-over which the kids will love! The characters fearful reactions to different meals will make you giggle. Does the cat like salty fish? Would the boy eat potatoes and greens? Mix and mismatch you own meal with no high scores or time limits in this fun cooking app.
- Four cute characters to cook for - each with their own favorite food!
- 12 different ingredients that can be prepared in 180 different ways!
- Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave anything you like!
- Professional and fun kids app design!
- No rules or stress!
- Kid-friendly interface
- No in-app purchases
- No third party advertising
Toca Kitchen is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? Will the cat like it? And what is the bull's favorite food? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
As with all Toca Boca apps, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Rest assured this app for kids let’s kids play however they want!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA APPS
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and free kids games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
***An AppsZoom Best Android App 2014***
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Night Mode: Preserve your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky track for any object to see it’s exact location in the sky on any date and time.
• Time Travel: Jump to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (does not require a data signal or GPS to function). Take it camping, boating, or even flying!
• Supports Space Navigator™ binoculars, spotting scope, and telescopes.
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our wonderful universe!
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App for Kids requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where the app stores the stories you choose to download to your device.
* The Bible App requests access to a device's account list to aid in sending Push Notifications to older versions of Android.
*Location: Our analytics package uses approximate location to help us learn where our app is popular. The information is only used on an aggregate level, not on an individual level.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
Starfall is the brain-child of Stephen Schutz. At age 9, Stephen was still struggling to read. What came easily for his peers required many more hours of his work. As a reader, he was consistently toward the bottom of his class. Now a PhD in physics and a successful publisher and artist, Dr. Schutz, with the help of his dedicated team, created Starfall to ensure today's children have resources that can help.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
* 30+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
* Detailed performance tracking
* Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
* Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
* Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
* And more!
IN THE NEWS
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"[English only]
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
Everything both Kids and Parents need in a single award-winning app:
* Hundreds of the top tv shows, educational cartoons, and episodes. Quality preschool videos.
* Popular characters like Caillou, Pocoyo, and LalaLoopsy
* Educational games and puzzles designed to help children develop motor coordination, memory, and pre-kindergarten skills. New language learning content.
* kidSAFE**, age-appropriate, easy to use, and always ad-free. Your child can even customize the app!
* Free access with mobile subscription for full content. Subscribe once and have access on all of your Android devices.
* Can use the app when offline. Download and play videos whenever / wherever (perfect for long trips, waiting rooms and doctor's appointments)
**PlayKids is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, visit www.kidsafeseal.com.
PLAYKIDS TV SHOWS & VIDEOS
* Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
* Ella the Elephant
* Om Nom
* Lottie Dottie Chicken
* Monster Math Squad
* Rob the Robot
* Olive the Ostrich
* Heroes of the City
* Bo on the Go
* The Wiggles
* Eebees Adventures
* Sid the Science Kid
* Bob Zoom
* Hoopla Kidz Nursery Rhymes
* Dinosaur Train
* Peg + Cat
.....and many more
DEVELOPMENTAL GAMES AND PUZZLES
* Help Lupi tidy up his room: Use your finger to drag the correct toy to the toy-box.
* Connect the Stars: Connect the dots and find out the hidden drawing.
* Lupi and The Animals: High-quality pictures and samples of animal sounds, including: cats, dogs, cows, chickens, pigs and others.
* Memory Game: Made specially for toddlers to develop their memory skills. It’s challenging and educational
* Magic Piano
* Coloring Books
BOOKS AND LULLABIES
* Enjoy a new language content wagon just added
4.0 stars and 35,000 reviews on Google Play Store.
- "A life saver! - Better than Netflix for the little ones. My 2 year-old daughter can play with it on her own."
- "I am a sole parent of 2 wonderfully active, intelligent, and sweet 2 and 4yr old boys. The app is educational and fun. They love to show me how they put all of the toys back correctly, how to make the fish jump high or low, etc."
- "My son loves this app. He laughs and laughs at each Caillou episode. I love this app because my son has autism and this app lets us watch and talk about the episodes together. Thank you!"
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- You can find instructions on how to manage and cancel subscriptions here: http://support.playkidsapp.com/
We're here to answer questions and hear how we can make improve the Playkids app for you and your kids. You can message us within the app or at http://support.playkidsapp.com
Want to receive the latest news from PlayKids?
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/playkidsapp and sign up for our newsletter at http://movile.com/Tjd07
** Requires internet connection when first opening app. Wi-Fi is highly recommended when downloading videos! Recommended specs for best performance: 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM memory and at least 600MB of free internal storage space.
PlayKids is a paid TV subscription service. Get full access for a monthly, quarterly, or annual fee. Learn details on how subscriptions work on Google Play here: http://bit.ly/1J5Oj3r
* PlayKids cannot be moved to SD cards. Content may change from one country to another; please download everything you might want to watch before traveling abroad to avoid any problems. It may take a while to finish loading on its first run. Don't panic!
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us at http://support.playkidsapp.com
#1 music app in 30 countries - 12 MILLION user(s)
Yousician is your personal guitar tutor for the digital age. Just grab your acoustic or electric and play along with thousands of songs, exercises, and tutorials - Yousician listens to you play and gives instant feedback. The fun and addictive gameplay tracks your progress and keeps you motivated to practice and learn more. You’ll be amazed to see how fast your guitar skills advance.
Who is this for?
- Complete beginner guitarists
- Advanced & professional guitarists
- Music teachers
What is included?
- Over 1500 levels in the world's most extensive guitar curriculum, covering all the skills you need: chords, strumming, melodies, lead, fingerpicking, theory, reading, and more.
- Choose from thousands of user-uploaded songs, or upload your own to play whatever you want.
- New challenges added weekly, so whether you're a beginner or a shredder you can compete with your friends and millions of guitarists worldwide.
How does it work?
- Listens to you play your Acoustic or Electric guitar (using phone/ tablet microphone)
- Gives you instant feedback on how you play (correct chord / note and timing)
- Takes you through step-by-step from beginner to advanced levels (unlock new harder levels every day)
SELF-LEARNERS, STUDENTS, & TEACHERS
Yousician has been developed with the world’s most innovative and experienced guitar teachers. It is perfect for self-learning or with a teacher. With step-by-step tutorials and constant feedback you can always be sure you’re playing it right, and teachers can upload their own content so it works the way you teach.
PLAY WITH ANY GUITAR
Yousician is played with a real guitar (acoustic or electric), and requires no additional equipment to be played - the microphone listens to you play, and the app tells you whether you're playing right or wrong. We are also working on Bass and Ukulele versions, to be released soon. Currently you can already try out Ukulele and Bass by uploading your own songs (only available for premium users, there is no free curriculum yet).
GREAT PREMIUM FEATURES
You can play Yousician for free, but a premium subscription unlocks unlimited play time for an incredible accelerated learning experience. It also unlocks premium on all your other mobile devices and computers. Yousician offers the following premium subscriptions: 1 month: $19.99, 1 year: $119.99. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your Yousician Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your Play account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Play account settings but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK, IDEAS, WISHES & EXPERIENCE
Thanks for sharing all your success stories with us! Our vision is to make the world a more musical place, and we’re blown away with the results. So, please let us know what you think: email@example.com
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music educator in the world with over 12 million users. We believe musicality can and should be as commonplace as literacy today. And it is our outspoken mission is to help make this happen.
- Worlds largest music educator
- Winner of 25 international awards
- Number #1 music app in 30 countries
- Editor's Choice on App Store
- Featured at Apple’s WWDC conference, Sunday Times, SXSW and many more...
Our other apps:
GuitarTuna: # 1 tuner app worldwide
If you like the app, please rate it too! :-)
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
Improve your brain effectively with NeuroNations's professional brain games.
Create a personal workout plan for your brain and let your mind performance grow.
ADVANTAGES OF EFFECTIVE MEMORY TRAINING
NeuroNation brain training – constantly increasing your performance:
✓ Strengthen your memory
✓ Improve your attention
✓ Increase your intelligence
✓ Make faster decisions
Track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
THE SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND BEHIND NEURONATION'S BRAIN TRAINING
A recently published study by Freie University Berlin demonstrated the effectiveness of NeuroNation's brain training. All brain games were developed in cooperation with renowned neuroscientists and are based on state of the art scientific research.
According to scientific studies what is true for our muscles is also true for our brain: Use it or lose it. Following from this research, you have the your brain performance in your hands. Train your brain with scientifically developed exercises.
World Memory Champion Gunther Karsten, PhD., about NeuroNation's brain games: “I don't know any other program that is equally intensive and effective. You have to test your limits in order for your brain to grow!“
Professor Falkenstein, M.D., about the NeuroNation memory exercises:
“People can improve their cognitive abilities by means of exercising with specific cognitive training. NeuroNation provides users with an array of exercises that are easy to use and motivating, at the same time. In fact, I myself like to train with NeuroNation.“
Try it out and let us know!
Visit us at: www.neuronation.de/app
Follow us on:
Ideal for kids in Kindergarten through grade 3, the BrainPOP Jr. Movie of the Week app spans topics across Science, Social Studies, Reading, Writing, Math, Health, Arts, and Technology. The gentle, humorous, and relatable characters Annie and Moby serve as guides through each topic, empowering kids to form their own ideas. BrainPOP Jr. is designed to cultivate critical thinking skills and encourage children to ask questions and make connections. The app is easily navigable by kids ages 5-9.
Since its 2006 launch, BrainPOP Jr. has been a safe and trusted online environment where early learners can further explore what they’re studying at school, or delve into any other age-appropriate subject they’re curious about.
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
It is of no great revelation that children have an enormous capacity to absorb information, and their learning starts from their most infantile moments. As your children begin to negotiate language and express themselves, they are always looking for new ways to learn, and understand the world around them. With the Play Phone for Kids app you can introduce your child to numbers on a friendly, practical platform. The application allows preschool tots to “make phone calls” to his or her new BabyFirst friends, Tillie, VocabuLarry, Sammy and Blossom as well as “send” emoticons to them.
At BabyFirst we understand the importance of keeping learning applicable, relevant and fun. Our Play Phone for Kids helps your toddlers’ learning with our dial, talk and text functions. BabyFirst’s Play phone for kids has a range of benefits:
• Allows your baby to dial numbers and have conversations
• Provides an introduction to numbers 0-9
• Dozens of animations and sweet sounds
• Encourages coordination
• Visually stimulating and engaging
✰ 3 Basic Functions to Further Your Tots Learning
• Dialing – Kindergarten tots can familiarize themselves with the numbers 0-9 and imitate dialing as they would on mum or dad’s phone.
• Phone book - Choose from one of ten favorite BabyFirst characters and have a conversation.
• Texting - Your baby can send emoticons and get character-based emoticons back.
✰ Learning is Fun with BabyFirst
The Play Phone for Kids app is perfect for car journeys: your child can talk to their new friends at BabyFirst, while you keep your eyes on the road.
✰ BabyFirst - a Wealth of Experience with Toddlers
BabyFirst is a global TV network for babies, toddlers and parents alike. Created by children’s educational experts, BabyFirst aims to provide babes and toddlers with the necessary tools to learn language and numbers.
To find more trusted applications from the BabyFirst family search "BF123" in Google Play!
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
• 4 Modes of play:
1. ABC - Touch the screen to advance through the alphabet with fun animations. After letter “Z”, sing and dance along to the ABC song.
2. 123 - Touch the screen to advance through numbers 1-10, at the end sing along to the counting song.
3. Shapes & Colors - Touch the screen to learn about shapes and colors through fun animations.
4. Music - Touch the screen to sing and dance to 4 songs!
• Tilt the device to hear Puppy giggle!
• Teaches letters A-Z, numbers & counting 1-10, shapes, colors, and action/re-action
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
★★★★★ Preschool All-In-One learning games for kids Abby Basic Skills - Parents’ Choice Award winner!
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo. Famigo APProved program “recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally)” (famigo.com).
★★★★★ “Completely kid oriented; no complicating menus to navigate, bright colors, fun characters, and prizes make this app extremely easy to use and engaging for young children. The variety helps to keep my three-year-old engrossed” (theiphonemom.com).
★★★★★ “Like most parents, I know that multitasking is a must, not just an option. That’s why I love kids’ apps that touch on tons of educational topics and do it in style. The new Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is just such an app . . . Plainly, the tykes in my crew loved this app. Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is a homerun” (bestappsforkids.com).
Preschool All-In-One learning games: Letters, Counting, Puzzles, Sizes, Shadows, Matching, Colors, Shapes, Differences, Patterns and more -- you are on the right address!
Abby's Basic Skills application is a new application from a series developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in kindergarten curriculum. Its simple child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master essential preschool skills in the total of 12 (!) DIFFERENT EXCITING EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (ten educational activities + two creative activities). We sincerely hope your children will enjoy them all!
The ENTHUSIASTIC MONKEY CHARACTER is going to guide children through the whole game. As a reward after each round, children receive the opportunity to become creative artists and CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE TRAIN, or obtain STICKERS TO SHOW OFF ON THEIR BOARD!
Educational Areas Covered
➊ LETTERS (full version only)
Tap on the word that starts with the letter that was pronounced! Great for teaching children to realize the connection of letters to words, understand the position of the first letter, and practise matching the names of letters to their symbolic notation!
➋ COUNTING (full version only)
Count the toys! Hearing the counting pronounced helps children to better remember the order of the numerals as well as get used to the counting procedure. Way to learn how to count!
➌ SIZES (full version only)
Trains understanding of the comparative nature of concepts of big, small and the same!
➍ PUZZLES (full version only)
Fix the broken toy! Enables your children to train fine motor skills and improve their logical thinking.
Drag the object to its silhouette!
➏ MATCHING (full version only)
Match the toys! Serves to train children's memory and understanding of the concept of the sameness.
➐ COLORS (full version only)
Find the toy in a given color! Great both for children only beginning to learn and those who need additional practice.
➑ SHAPES (full version only)
Find the right shape! Teaches children recognition of names of common shapes (such as a square, rectangle, triangle and more).
Gives children practice in the area of common patterns recognition.
➓ SAME AND DIFFERENT (full version only)
Tests the ability of comparing pictures and finding differences. Select the different toy among several others or find the same toy as the displayed one.
We hope that your children will enjoy the application the same way our little beta-testers did. Thank you for your purchase!