1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want to. Our app contains thousands more than some other apps.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
6. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
NOW ON WINDOWS AND MAC! Go to www.AceTheBoard.com or http://forcereadiness.com/promote-army-study-guide-app/ to learn more.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics-over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: If you are having problems with this app, please contact us at bugs@ForceReadiness.com. This app WILL RUN ON ANY DEVICE the Market allows it to be installed on. There are many other factors that can affect this app such as available memory, how many apps are running in the background, or even use of task killing apps. All we ask is that you give us a chance to identify your problem.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
keywords: army promotion board study guide soldier of the month nco of the month sgt morales audi murphy
Help your child achieve the Power to Read with this collection of four SUPER WHY interactive literacy games from PBS KIDS. Your child can play along with each of the four main characters from the TV series: Alpha Pig, Princess Presto, Wonder Red, and, of course, Super Why, while practicing the alphabet, rhyming, spelling, writing and reading. Super Duper!
ALPHA PIG’S LICKETY LETTER HUNT
Help Alpha Pig find his way home by identifying the letters he needs to follow the alphabet path. That’s Alphabet Power!
PRINCESS PRESTO’S WANDS-UP WRITING
Help Princess Presto make objects appear by identifying letter sounds, tracing letters on the touch screen, and writing words. Spectacular Spelling!
WONDER RED’S RHYMING TIME
It’s time to rhyme! Help Wonder Red find the rhyming words missing from her Wonder Words Basket.
SUPER WHY’S STORY SAVER
Super Why...to the rescue! Help Super Why save the day by selecting words to complete sentences that fit the story.
Collect virtual stickers along the way and decorate a “sticker book” with over 50 items.
ABOUT SUPER WHY!
The SUPER WHY app from PBS KIDS was developed by Bean Creative in partnership with PBS and Out of the Blue Enterprises, the producers of the breakthrough preschool series SUPER WHY. The series is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! For more exciting SUPER WHY online games, music and activities visit pbskids.org/superwhy.
2014 Public Broadcasting Service - PBS KIDS
Fun literacy games 3, 4, 5 and 6 year old kids. Perfect for preschool and kindergarten preparation and practice.
- Editor's Choice Award! - Children's Technology Review
- "Stack the Countries is worth every penny and this is an educational purchase that you absolutely will not regret." - The iPhone Mom
Stack the Countries™ makes learning about the world fun! Watch the countries actually come to life in this colorful and dynamic game!
As you learn country capitals, landmarks, geographic locations and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated countries anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of countries that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random country for every successfully completed level. All of your countries appear on your own personalized maps of the continents. Try to collect all 193! As you earn more countries, you begin to unlock the free bonus games: Map It! and Pile Up! Three games in one!
CONTROL YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE: You can choose to focus on just one specific continent or play the whole world. You can also select which types of questions are asked.
LEARN BEFORE YOU PLAY: Stack the Countries provides 193 country flash cards and colorful interactive maps of the continents. Use them to brush up on your world geography before you play or as a handy reference tool.
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD:
- Major Cities
- Border Countries
- Country Shapes
- More than 1000 unique questions
- 193 flash cards -- one for each country!
- Interactive maps of the continents
- Collect all 193 countries and track your progress on personalized maps
- Earn FREE bonus games: Map It! and Pile Up!
- Play in English, Spanish and French
- Create up to six player profiles
- Choose any of the friendly-looking countries as your avatar
- High resolution pictures of famous world landmarks
- All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
- Fun sound effects and music
THREE GAMES IN ONE:
STACK THE COUNTRIES™: Build tall piles of countries and try to reach the checkered line.
MAP IT: Tap the location of the selected country on the map. Try to complete the whole continent!
PILE UP: The countries are piling up! Identify and tap them quickly to get rid of them before they reach the top.
Stack the Countries™ is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy three games for the price of one!
Stack the Countries™:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to other apps by Dan Russell-Pinson.
Kids can learn about morning and bedtime routines with PBS KIDS’ Daniel Tiger. Help Daniel Tiger get ready for school in the morning and for bed at night through imaginative play and songs.
•8 fun kids learning games about morning and nighttime routines
•Sing-along songs that help make routines familiar and fun
•A musical timer to help keep routines on-track
GOOD MORNING GAMES
Daniel has lots to do to get ready before Trolley comes to take him to school!
Get Dressed: Help Daniel get dressed in his red sweater. Then, imagine with Daniel that his sweater is a “Super Daniel” costume.
Breakfast: Help set the table as Daniel gets ready for breakfast. Have fun topping a pancake and then imagining that the pancake can dance!
Brush Teeth: Help Daniel brush his teeth by moving your finger back and forth.
Shoe Time: Choose a pair of shoes for Daniel to wear and help him tie them. Then, imagine that his shoes can make him jump super high.
GOOD NIGHT GAMES
Daniel needs to get ready for bed!
Bath time: Kids can help Daniel get washed up before bedtime and pop silly soap bubbles together.
Brush Teeth: It’s time to brush Daniel’s teeth again!
Pajama Time: Kids help choose pajamas for Daniel and create their own pair of make-believe pajamas for him.
Bedtime Story: Move Daniel through the clouds as his mom reads and sings a calming bedtime song.
Play the Good Morning and Good Night songs at any time to reinforce each routine.
Use the built-in timer for some of your family’s morning and bedtime routines to help you and your child stay on task. The timer can be used to help children know how long they should brush their teeth.
Daniel Tiger’s Day & Night is based on the PBS KIDS series Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, produced by The Fred Rogers Company. The app is designed to extend the series’ social-emotional curriculum, helping kids practice important daily routines. For more fun kids learning activities with Daniel visit pbskids.org/daniel
Parents' Choice Award Winner
The best-selling Alphabet Aquarium School Vol 1: Animated Letters Puzzle for Preschool and Kindergarten Explorers by 22learn arrives on Android!
Brought to you by 22LEARN, the creator of Abby Monkey® Basic Skills Preschool – a winner of Recommended Seal by Parents‘ Choice Awards 2012.
Dive into our alphabet aquarium for an ultimate super ABC alphabet adventure. Toddler Aquarium presents the wonderful world of letters in four great games.
BEST WAY TO LEARN THE ENGLISH ALPHABET! Four great puzzle games with letters and animated animals to develop your child's skills.
Explore the shapes and names of letters with this new fun app developed by an award-winning educational publisher, 22learn, and a producer of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app.
Toddler Aquarium presents the wonderful world of letters in four great games that besides knowledge of letter shapes and names also help toddlers in the areas of matching and learning several representative words of certain initial letter for each letter of the alphabet.
The super ABC alphabet adventure features a beautiful, bright, colorful design and a child-friendly interface. All the items to be manipulated are large enough to be easily grasped by children's fingers and no complicated menus have to be accessed by a child in order to play the game on his or her own.
All the letters of the alphabet are presented in a series of 4 game modes that add variety and target different skills.
INCLUDES 4 GREAT PUZZLE GAMES:
* LETTERS PUZZLE: Help the crabs assemble a letter! Targets memorization of the visual shape of the letter.
* ANIMALS PUZZLE: Make an animal puzzle! Drag the pieces back to their place and then observe a funny animation
* SKY PUZZLE: Let's fly on clouds and enjoy the sunshine! Match the things onto the clouds! Targets matching objects with their silhouettes while learning a few words whose initial letter is the one practiced.
* BEACH PUZZLE: The tide cast ashore so many things out of the ocean depths. Can you match the things back to their place? Targets the skills of matching letters and objects with their silhouettes.
Each game mode is full of pictures and wonderful, cute animations children will love!
✔ 4 game modes: Letters Puzzle, Animals Puzzle, Sky Puzzle, Beach Puzzle
✔ Possibility for parents to turn on/off only the games they want their children to practice
✔ Bright, colorful, child-friendly design
✔ Numerous adorable hand-drawn animations and illustrations for each letters
✔ All pronunciation by professional voice-over artists
Vol. 2 teaching math coming soon!
Please let us know any comments you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear about your experience using our apps. Thank you for your download!
Get ready to take care of and nurture your favorite Yo Gabba Gabba! babies, as seen onNick Jr., with adorable play activities perfect for little ones! Baby Brobee, Muno, Foofa, and Toodee need your help feeding their tummies, taking a super bubbly bath, getting ready for nighty-night, and so much more!
Yo Gabba Gabba! Babies is developed by award-winning children’s app developer, Cupcake Digital in partnership with DHX Media.
•5 interactive role-play activities for each one of the sweet Gabba! babies:
•Bathe baby Brobee, Muno, Foofa, and Toodee and play with their rubber ducky
•Dress them up in comfy baby clothes
•Feed them yummy baby food – and don't forget to clean up!
•Kiss the babies' boo-boos and help make them feel protected and loved during doctor visits
•Give them their bottle at bedtime and reinforce your own nighttime routine
•Dance to the smash hit music video “Babies”!
•Enjoy deluxe coloring pages filled with plenty of creative tools for the little artist in you
Cupcakedigital.com provides free downloadable activities to further the educational learning at home. Parents’ and Teachers’ Guides are also available with helpful tips for getting children ready for school and for utilizing apps to reinforce learning in and out of the classroom.
The basic app function displays a detailed, scalable and fully user-configurable celestial map with constellations and celestial objects (limit magnitude up to 6.3) that are visible with the naked eye or smaller telescopes. The place and time of observation as well as the direction of view can be manually configured by the user or automatically with the so-called “Live mode” (i.e. GPS, real-time and compass-guided).
Detailed additional information is available for every celestial object (fixed star, deep sky object, planet, moon, sun, meteorite shower). The information of the Bright Star Catalog and the Washington Double Star Catalog is made available for fixed stars. Additionally, users can add notes and links for every object.
The powerful search function makes it possible to align the map to a specific celestial object or guide the observer – in „live mode“ – to an object in the starry sky with specific notices. Searches can be performed according to the traditional name of an object, the catalog designation or the constellation. Moreover, the app makes it easy to identify celestial objects by aligning the device to the object in “Live mode”.
The functionality of the app is complemented by a number of astronomical tools and data, e.g. an astronomical event calculator, an orbit diagram (orrery), a moon viewer (a scalable, orthogonal, geocentric or topocentric moon projection while properly taking the libration, moon phase, position angle and parallactic angle into account) and an ephemerides generator.
PAW Patrol Rescue Run is the first and only app that lets your child play with their favorite PAW Patrol characters! Your child can:
• Run and jump with the pups in 3 distinct locations around Adventure Bay
• Help the pups work together as a team
• Play mini-activities using the pups' special skills
• Discover humorous moments including the Pup Pup Boogie
• Collect pup treats
• Earn Adventure Bay badge awards
PAW Patrol - let's roll! Download the PAW Patrol Rescue Run app and save the day in Adventure Bay!
PAW Patrol Rescue Run promotes positive social development among preschoolers by focusing on teamwork and friendship. It also promotes problem solving among preschoolers through the concepts of classification/sorting, visual discrimination/matching, and counting/enumeration.
In addition, your child will be able to run and jump with the newest PAW Patrol team member, Everest, when you purchase the Downtown location. Your child will help Everest and Chase use their special skills and work together as a team to rescue Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta while discovering more humorous moments, earning additional badge awards, and playing new mini-game activities that continue to promote problem solving through pattern recognition and STEM (science, technology, engineering and math).
End User License Agreement:
PAW Patrol Rescue Run offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
Google will keep you logged on for an additional period of time after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this additional period of time. This is a function of Google’s software and not within our control.
“A positively addictive app for aspiring wordsmiths.” —Fast Company
“Vocabulary.com reveals the truth about your vocabulary skills and helps you improve.” —AppAdvice
“An addictive word-learning app... an approachable dictionary and quiz machine.” —TIME
IT’S A SCIENCE...
Vocabulary.com is a comprehensive program for lifelong learning of vocabulary, in which each activity is specially chosen for you.
• We use sophisticated algorithms to help you learn more effectively.
• We start with 120,000 questions that teach 12,000 words.
• We use the science of learning to model how you learn (and retain) new words.
• By comparing your answers to the hundreds of millions of answers given by other Vocabulary.com users, we personalize your learning experience and choose the best question for you at just the right time.
...AND IT’S A GAME
We’ve turned learning vocabulary into an addictive game. You may not even notice that you’re learning along the way.
• Accumulate points, achievements and badges.
• Compete with Vocabulary.com users from throughout the world.
Studying for an exam like the SAT, GRE, or TOEFL? We have learnable lists for you, covering everything from standardized tests to breaking news — you name it.
• Choose from one of our 50,000 ready-to-learn lists.
• Or if you see a word in the dictionary that you want to learn, just click "learn this word" and we'll teach it to you.
...OR WE CHOOSE
Don't have a specific word or list in mind? Let our adaptive learning system find the right word for you.
• Just play a few questions, and we'll pinpoint the words that are appropriate for your level.
• We won't waste your time on words that are too easy or too hard.
Like a good coach, Vocabulary.com won’t give up on you. Whether you pick the words or let us find them for you, we’ll work with you until you've mastered them.
And even after you've achieved mastery, we'll continue to reinforce what you have learned to make sure that it all stays fresh in your memory. Next thing you know, you’ll be expanding your vocabulary and improving your communication, a key to success in school and business.
FINALLY, A DICTIONARY WITH A SOUL
Our dictionary was written for humans, by humans. Look up a word, and you’ll read a friendly explanation that you'll actually remember. It’s as if your favorite teacher were explaining it to you.
We include clever usage tips and thousands of real-world example sentences that'll show you how words live in the wild and will make you more confident about using them yourself.
See a word you’d like to know better? Tap "Learn this Word" and easily add it to your learning program.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Vocabulary.com is among the quickest, and most intelligent ways for students to improve their vocabulary. Regardless of education level or age, Vocabulary.com will help master the words that are essential to academic and business success." —National Education Association
“Educators who are familiar with Vocabulary.com are impressed by the technology. It is a sign, they say, that real progress is finally being made in computer-assisted education.” —The New York Times
“Vocabulary.com could actually make speaking well cool again.” —TIME
“Vocabulary.com boasts a Web-based dashboard bristling with points, levels, progress bars and achievement bonuses, among other attractions.” —USA Today
HONORS AND AWARDS
• TIME’s 50 Best Websites of the Year
• PC Magazine's Top 100 Websites of the Year
• Tech & Learning Award of Excellence
• Webby Awards: Official Honoree in Education
* Alcoholics Anonymous Preamble
* How It Works
* 12 Steps
* 12 Traditions
* Just For Today
* Serenity Prayer
* Sobriety Calculator
* And lot's more to keep you sober....
If you enjoy this app, please consider rating it.
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
Now your child can build and race Umiriffic Vehicles in Umi City. First, they’ll design and customize their very own race car in the Umi garage, or they can choose one of their favorites - UmiCar, Shark Car, Umi Taxi or Ninja Car. Kids control their car with a simple swipe as they race around the track collecting coins and avoiding obstacles. They’ll enjoy pit stop challenges that combine math curriculum with fun activities slike a tire or tuning up the engine. Kids will also earn trophies and decorative car decals after each race!
Team Umizoomi: Math Racer HD fosters early math skills through an immersive number-based curriculum that includes:
• Number identification
• Counting and enumeration
• Number comparisons
• Early addition and subtraction
• Number sequencing
Each curricular activity is clearly defined and integrated into the app’s fun race car theme. From changing the oil to cleaning the windshield, kids will have hours of playtime as they successfully complete up to six different levels of difficulty.
Download Team Umizoomi: Math Racer HD so your kids can start racing today!
End User License Agreement
★★★★★ Parents‘ Choice Award winner
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo!!! (The Famigo APProved program „recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally),“ source: famigo.com)
The best way to learn letter sounds!
PURCHASING THIS APPLICATION, YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET:
★ 90 animal pictures situated in colorful sceneries, accompanied by authentic animal sounds and phonetic sounds of the animals’ initial letters
★ 21 wonderful, professionally illustrated sceneries
★ 7 alphabet phonetic sectors divided according to the Montessori methodology
★ easy-to-use, child-friendly interface
★ high-quality audio spoken by a professional voice-over actress
★friendly, encouraging environment
Hello everyone! Are you up to an adventure? I am Abby the Monkey, the friend you know from a highly-successful application series by 22learn, and I have prepared one for you! If you want to EXPLORE a strange animal island and LEARN PHONETIC LETTER SOUNDS, you shouldn’t wait a minute, and come with me!!!
But first let me tell you a story….
Once upon a time, there was an island, an island of indescribable beauty and magnificence. There found a shelter the animals small and large, slimy and furry, savage and tame—all protected from evil hunters and curious eyes, supplied with food from the bountiful earth. Each year, a special event was held, when one, and only one, person from the whole humankind was selected and transported to the island (blinded, to preserve the island’s secrecy) to appreciate its beauty and spread the word about it, so that the island would never be forgotten.
The legend has it, that deep inside the rocky hill on the island, a treasure is kept. Yet, no one knows its secret anymore because the last humankind representative had enraged the animals on the island, and since then, the animals decided never to invite anyone again, and the island got lost in time and space.
All that remains from our knowledge is that through the whole island, a very special train goes. The train has a mind of its own and likes it when the passengers’ names start from certain sounds! It is said, that if someone was ever capable to fulfill all the train’s wishes, the train would transport the lucky being deep inside the rocks and reveal the island’s precious treasure!
But, you are asking, what does all this have to do with me, monkey Abby? Well, imagine what happened to me just recently! I was flying around with my plane when, out of the blue, the storm hit and my plane got lost!
And now, I am on this weird island that looks exactly like the legendary Phonics Island I told you about! Wohoo, how exciting! But I need someone to help me with all the strange tasks the train asks me to do! Do you want to be the one who will help me, and discover the island’s treasure together with me?
An educational and entertaining super duper game for preschool and kindergarten explorers with beautiful graphics.
It's developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in the kindergarten curriculum. Its simple, yet modifiable, child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master the essential skill of PHONETIC LETTERS SOUNDS. An educational adventure application your children will love!
22learn developed this app based on the facts and he worked to inspire young children to learning phonics to jump-start the reading process.
Thank you for your purchase! We hope your children will enjoy this engaging educational application the same way our enthusiastic beta-testers did!
Children delight as they see, hear, and interact with letters and sounds in words, sentences, songs and games. They learn to recognize letters and develop skills that will ensure they become confident leaders. All children, and especially English language learners, benefit.
Starfall is a registered trademark in the US, the European Community and various other countries.
• Parents' Choice Award winner
• Common Sense Media ON for Learning award winner
"AlphaTots is the gold standard of ABC flash card apps." - USA Today
From the creators of the TallyTots Counting comes Alphatots Alphabet - the new educational app designed to teach your kids even more! AlphaTots is an interactive and fun game, which will get your toddler hooked on learning their ABCs!
Have your little ones learn their ABCs by playing fun games, which sound out the letters for them while engaging them in matching puzzles and tasks. Whether they're "B-uilding" robots, "D-igging" for treasure or "Z-apping" alien spaceships, they'll have a blast learning their ABCs and their sounds. It's easy for your kids to learn if they're having fun! Try it free today!
This app is the perfect way to keep your toddlers busy and learning while in the car, at the doctor's office or at home. If you're a preschool teacher, the app works great as a group game where kids take turns and work together to finish the whole alphabet.
All games come with fun cartoon animations that your kids will be sure to love, with sounds to match. Zooming airplanes, whizzing spaceships and talking robots won't be much fun if your child can't hear them!
AlphaTots Alphabet also comes with an ABC sing-along song, so you can have fun singing the ABCs with your toddler, or test them by having them sing their ABCs alone.
Great for kids in preschool or pre-k, AlphaTots Alphabet is the perfect way for your kids to build the foundation they need so they can learn to read. Your kids will find that learning is fun and you'll feel happy knowing that they'll love learning in the years to come.
• 26 fun and interactive ABC puzzles and matching games that help kids learn the alphabet! Complete
with voicing and sounds!
• An engaging ABC sing-along song that helps kids learn and recite their ABCs and commit them to
• Large and colorful letter visuals in games and song that your kids can easily read, in both upper and
• Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads so your toddler can stay focused on
learning without distractions.
The AlphaTots Alphabet app comes complete with all the features, activities and mini-games needed to keep your kids busy and learning.
The AlphaTots Alphabet app is a great way for kids to learn their ABCs in an engaging and exciting way. Your kids will find out that ABCs are fun to learn by playing the touch interactive puzzles designed to both teach and entertain them.
We understand how important learning is for the future of your children. We also understand that you want to encourage a positive attitude towards learning in your kids. The AlphaTots Alphabet app is the perfect way for your little one to discover the joy of learning.
Crafted by Spinlight - a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal - to make games
that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
Download the app today and discover just one more way that your little one amazes you.
Yo Gabba Gabba! Party in My Tummy is developed by award-winning children’s app developer, Cupcake Digital in partnership with DHX Media.
• Yo Gabba Gabba!’s colorful world comes to life with tappable animations and cool effects
• 7 delicious lunchtime meals for kids to try with their Gabba pals! Feed hungry tummies pizza, pasta, sushi, plus so many more tasty treats! Then learn to clean up with Brobee, Muno, Plex, Foofa and Toodee!
• Includes the smash sing along music video hit, Party in My Tummy!
• Create a Yo Gabba Gabba! masterpiece with tap-to-paint coloring pages complete with fun tools and silly stickers!
This is the Most Current and Up-To-Date Board Study Guide on the Market for Army Doctrine 2015, Joint Force 2020 and Army Doctrine 2020. So Ensure that you are studying the Current Board Questions from "the list" that the CSM's and 1SG's will be asking from. Do not waste your time on Old Material in Old Study Guides with outdated information or Apps containing only a few Questions for each of the Subjects. This App is fully loaded with Study Guide Board Questions for each ADP & ADRP and Other Board Subjects (With More Subjects Coming Soon, If you purchase the App the updates will be pushed out to you and you will continue to receive the new subjects for Free Army Study Guide updates). Hands Down if you Learn these Study Guide Board Questions and Answers You Will Smoke your Next Army Promotion Board or Quarter Board and Completely Impress those Senior NCO's the CSM's and 1SG's.
Created By a "1SG" that has Directly Mentored Numerous NCO's and Soldier of the Year Winners and Countless NCO & Soldier of the Quarter & Month Winners to include the 2010 1st CAV and FT Hood & III Corps NCO of the Year. Top Knows what Questions Soldiers should study, so Do Not Hesitate to contact him using the Contact Button Below or email him at email@example.com. 1SG had been Planning on doing a Deluxe Edition for Some time now and with the Assistance and help from SSG Shawn Hogan they made it a reality. 1SG and SSG Hogan's collaboration has lead to an Excellent Tool by using 1SG's Experience and Vast Knowledge and SSG Hogan's Insight into current Mid & Junior NCO Leader's Needs and his Gift of Graphics they have put together the Best App for Soldiers and Leaders on the Market. SSG Hogan Volunteered his time and Efforts to ensure that Soldiers were getting a Great Tool and this App is a direct result of his talents and his Awesome Ideas. TOP definitely owes him a debt of Gratitude and Admiration for his sense of Duty, Loyalty and Selfless Service to Our Soldiers. To study a The Army Study Guide Free, visit the website www.armyadp.com
Created with the intent to Prepare and Help our "Future NCO's" and "Future Army Leaders"!!!
Pepi Bath can be played both as a set process of cleaning or without any pre-set sequence, where the player is free to choose what they do. In Pepi Bath there are no stress or win-lose situations. With Pepi Play children develop their sense of humor instead.
For ages 3 to 7.
Monkey Word School Adventure is an entertaining and captivating way to introduce your child to the fundamental concepts behind reading and writing. The lessons range from letter recognition and writing to spelling and phonics introducing word components such as consonant blends, digraphs, irregular vowels and more! There is also a special focus on sight words, the vital building blocks of reading and writing.
=== FEATURES ===
* 6 interactive, carefully conceived, captivating games.
* Letter and word recognition.
* Introduction to digraphs, consonant blends, irregular vowels and other important concepts.
* A focus on sight words helping your child learn these vital building blocks of reading and writing.
* Uses THUP’s “Knack Technolgy ” system which automatically adjusts the difficulty of the games as your child plays.
* Customizable Settings. Select which games your child plays and at what level allowing you to focus on a single task, such as learning sight words.
* Designed for Kids: No confusing Menus or navigation.
* Rewards! Kids earn frogs, butterflies, chameleons and more to put into their own customizable interactive terrarium.
=== KIDS LEARN WHILE THEY PLAY ===
* SPELLING STONE
Monkey needs help with his spelling. He can show you what it looks like, but do you know how to spell it? Use the magic gold letters to solve the puzzle!
* SIGHT BIRDS
Monkey is looking for a special gems and the sight birds have them! Help him collect as many as you can before the time runs out! Features letter recognition and sight words.
* LETTER WRITING
Learn to write uppercase and lowercase letters by carving them in the ancient stone writing wall.
* PHONICS BRIDGE
Oh no the bridge is out and two little chinchillas are going to miss their play date! Help them get together by fixing the bridge using the engineering power of phonics!
* WORD WALL
Using and ancient map Monkey has stumbled upon a mysterious puzzle. Help him solve it by finding all the words on the map!
* RHYMING MAZE
Help a greedy little Chinchilla find his treasure by drawing a path using words that rhyme!
Populate and decorate your own interactive terrarium! Choose from tons of plants, frogs, butterflies and dragonflies to create your own uniques worlds.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/THUPgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/THUPGames
DragonBox Algebra 5+ Is perfect for giving young children a head start in mathematics and algebra. Children as young as five can easily begin to grasp the basic processes involved in solving linear equations without even realising that they are learning. The game is intuitive, engaging and fun, allowing anyone to learn the basics of algebra at his or her own pace.
DragonBox Algebra 5+ covers the following algebraic concepts:
Suitable from age five and up, DragonBox Algebra 5+ gives young learners the opportunity to get familiar with the basics of equation solving.
DragonBox uses a novel pedagogical method based on discovery and experimentation. Players learn how to solve equations in a playful and colorfull game environment where they are encouraged to experiment and be creative. By manipulating cards and trying to isolate the DragonBox on one side of the game board, the player gradually learns the operations required to isolate X on one side of an equation. Little by little, the cards are replaced with numbers and variables, revealing the addition, division and multiplication operators the player has been learning throughout the game.
Playing does not require supervision, although parents can assist them in transferring learned skills into pen and paper equation solving. It is a great game for parents to play with their kids and can even give them an opportunity to freshen up their own math skills.
DragonBox was developed by former math teacher Jean-Baptiste Huynh and has been heralded as a perfect example of game-based learning. As a result, it is currently forming the basis of an extensive research project by the Center For Game Science at the University of Washington.
* 10 progressive chapters (5 learning, 5 training)
* 200 puzzles
* Learn to solve equations involving addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
* Multiple profiles
* Dedicated graphics and music for each chapter
* supported languages: English, français, norsk, svenska, dansk, español, 한국어, italiano, português, Deutsch, русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文, suomi, Nederlands, Eesti, Euskara, Türkçe, Čeština, Lietuvių, Magyar, 日本語...
2012 International Serious Play Awards
Best Educational Game
2012 Fun and Serious Games Festival
Best Serious Mobile Game
2012 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge
App of the Year
Children’s App of the Year
Best Serious Game
9th International Mobile Gaming Awards (2012 IMGA)
2013 ON for Learning Award
Common Sense Media
Best Nordic Innovation Award 2013
2013 Nordic Game Awards
Editors choice award
Children’s Technology Review
DragonBox is making me reconsider all the times I’ve called an educational app "innovative."
Step aside sudoku, algebra is the primordial puzzle game
Jordan Shapiro, Forbes
Brilliant, kids don't even know that they are doing Math
Jinny Gudmundsen, USA today
These guys are shaping the future of education
Brian Brushwood, TWiT
Awesome integration of algebra and gameplay!
My eight year old son immediately sat down and ran through the first two banks of problems without hesitation. It was amazing.
Christopher Wanko, CoolTools
You will be surprised at how much you can learn in a few hours with this app.
Geeks With Juniors
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
A library management app that allows you to scan your books' ISBNs to view the Guided Reading, Lexile®, Grade Level Equivalent, and DRA levels for the book and store them in a personalized library. You can build your leveled library quickly by searching our comprehensive database of over 230K books spanning those 4 leveling standards. We have a passion for education and our goals are to help you organize your classroom library and to alleviate the struggles associated with finding the levels of books. This app is great for educators who need to level their classroom library and also need a way to organize those books digitally. Parents will also find this app useful in order to locate level appropriate books for their child's reading enjoyment.
◆ App is featured on David Kapuler's bucket list of top educational apps found on Tech&Learning: http://www.techlearning.com/default.aspx?tabid=67&entryid=5300
‣ Scan or manually search by ISBN, book title or author to lookup level information.
‣ View a new book of the day recommended by teachers every day.
‣ Create and maintain libraries of your leveled books.
‣ Loan out your books and keep track of them by utilizing the Check out and in feature.
‣ Create and maintain roster(s) of your students for checking out books and maintaining reading levels.
‣ Create and maintain wish lists of books that you don't currently have, but would like to get in the future.
‣ Social - Educators can submit book levels and recommendations to benefit other users (Levels will be independently reviewed for accuracy before going live).
‣ An active support team that is dedicated to developing new features and adding new books to our database.
Join us in building the best community for educators and parents to support the on going growth of our children!
We would love to hear from you! If you have any issues, questions, or suggestions, please use the Contact Us page in the app or email us at email@example.com. You can also visit us at levelitbooks.com, on Facebook at facebook.com/LevelItBooks, and on Twitter @LevelItBooks.
The ISBN scanner feature requires a device with an auto-focus camera (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S4).
This app also requires internet connectivity (e.g. WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE) to communicate with our back end service to bring you the great features of this app.
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of different animals, all while learning their names and listen to the animals’ unique sounds!
These carefully selected photographs allow your child to not only learn the names of the various animals, but also glimpse into the animal’s beautiful world and everything it offers!
After your child looks over and experiences the animal flashcards, there is a fun game waiting for them, which tests how much they’ve understood. Regardless of the number of correct answers, the player earns stars and young talent is rewarded with thunderous applause and balloons!
In this educational app, the animals are divided into six groups: “domestic animals and pets”, “forest animals”, and “animals of the world” (animals that live in Asia, Africa, the Arctic, and Antarctic), “birds”, “insects” and “world of water” (fish and water-thriving animals).
A significant feature of this app is that there are no unrealistic drawings. Instead, full-length beautiful pictures are used that resemble actual animals (as they look in real life), which helps the child easily remember their names and features.
Do you have older children in primary school? If so, this educational game will also come in handy for them because in addition to English, the app supports German, Russian, and Ukrainian languages. Playing these types of games with flashcards has been proven to aid students in quickly learning a foreign language. They can discover new words and are able to easily impress their teachers and classmates!
Your child doesn’t even need to know how to read with this app! Its simple interface and voice prompts allow even the youngest kid to play and learn the names of the animals by themselves! After playing the game, be sure to visit the zoo or pet store with your child – you’ll be happy and impressed as they present their newly acquired knowledge of all the animals they see!
Experience has shown that for most children, viewing and learning from bright and vivid images becomes a favorite pastime and having them play this game often reinforces their knowledge. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and founder of the “The Institutes for The Achievement of Human Potential”, training just 5 - 10 minutes a day stimulates the development of various parts of the brain. This allows for the development of a photographic memory, which means your could can develop faster than her or his peers, and become more open to the vast knowledge of the world.
Doman is undoubtedly right! The younger the child, the easier they absorb new information.