This Deal Is Done
The entire robotic crew has gone crazy, and Jack is the only one that can save the ship from being destroyed! It will not be easy!
Gear Jack is a new and addictive Slide & Jump with a unique and cool visual style!
Beat 30 dangerous levels, avoid lethal traps and perform awesome tricks!
Progressing in the game you can customize Jack's attributes using the garage, adapting your play style to the level!
Slide & Jump / Auto-Runner
Unique and cool visual style.
Awesome tricks system with more than 30 unique animations
Difficult or Casual (with checkpoints) gameplay.
30 unique levels.
Various types of traps that require the player interaction.
Character garage with attributes customization, adapt the character to your play style and to the levels.
Random trap generation after you’ve beaten the game, for endless replay value!
IMPORTANT: This game is designed for tablets with a resolution of 1280x800 or greater. If your tablet's resolution is smaller than this, PLEASE TRY THE DEMO FIRST!
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
SpaceChem is an obscenely addictive, design-based puzzle game about building machines and fake science!
Take on the role of a Reactor Engineer working for SpaceChem, the leading chemical synthesizer for frontier colonies. Construct elaborate factories to transform raw materials into valuable chemical products! Streamline your designs to meet production quotas and outperform other engineers!
SpaceChem Mobile is a faithful adaptation of the award winning PC game SpaceChem, and includes the full selection of player-created “ResearchNet” puzzles and a modified campaign tailored for Android tablets.
Awards and recognition for SpaceChem:
* Indie Game of the Year at EDGE Magazine and Gamasutra/IndieGames.com
* "I think we might have just received one of the year's best indie games in the first week of 2011." (Rock Paper Shotgun)
* Winner, Extra Credits "Genre Buster" award
* 7/8 at Out of Eight
* 89/100 at PCGamer
* 9/10 at Eurogamer
* 9.5/10 at Igromania
4 out of 4, A Must Have!
"Between the excellent art style, goofy humor, and enjoyable gameplay, Jack Lumber is as lovable as its rugged hero.
- Andrew Podolsky | Slide to Play
G4 GAME OF THE WEEK!
"...A funny (and solid!) story"
- Ashley Esqueda | G4 'Knuckle Up'
148Apps EDITOR'S CHOICE!
"Jack Lumber is completely ridiculous and I love it. It’s easy to pick up and play, has plenty of laughs, and actually has a great number of levels to go along with it. Put on some flannel, grow out that beard, and chop some wood."
- Carter Dotson | 148Apps
"The addition of super-hard four-star scores and difficulty-upping beards keep the replay value high. Jack Lumber injects a welcome layer of depth and strategy into the casual touch-slicing genre. The title is a great combination of frantic finger action and smart combo scoring."
- Justin Davis | IGN
"Axe-identally in love; funny and addictive, and has tremendous respect for the player."
- Chris Plante | The Verge
Use the supernatural powers of Jack Lumber to massacre the forest in this time-warping, line-drawing, log-slicing, pun-filled lumberjacking mashup! Bust out your flannel to muster the strength and burlyness to solve the skill and logic puzzles (flannel not actually required).
Fight the forest and make Granny proud!
* Chug the blood of your foes; drink Granny's magical syrups to enhance your log-chopping powers.
* Stack beards like you'd stack a pile of flapjacks; more beards add more challenge!
* Poke at the adorable forest animals living in your cabin after you’ve destroyed their forest homes.
* Unlock Infinitree Mode; chop till you drop!
* Pining for puns? Yule love the quirky humor and piles of puns packed into Jack Lumber (alliteration is a bonus!)
* Unlockable missions, player driven challenges, and inventive syrup power-up combos make replaying this game a real tree-t.
***** from TouchArcade
***** from The London Times
10/10 from Destructoid.com
9.5/10 from IGN.com
"Gworgeous" remarks Kotaku.com
"Swo Engrossing" enthuses Joystiq.com
"It's just walking!?" observes Baiyon.
"Best Mobile/Handheld" awarded by Game Developers Choice Awards 2012
S:S&S EP features an album's worth of original music by noted composer Jim Guthrie as well as artwork & designs by Superbrothers Inc, crafted & engineered by videogame wizards at Capy in Toronto, Canada. For more details, feel free to stop by http://swordandsworcery.com
Jim Guthrie's Sword & Sworcery LP: The Ballad of the Space Babies is available digitally & limited edition vinyl.
IMPORTANT: Please only play Sword & Sworcery on the master profile for an Android 4.1+ device. Otherwise, game progress won't be saved. We are investigating this issue.
! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - !
Thank you all for helping us become a Top Paid and Featured app on Google Play!
Visually enhanced for the New Nexus 7!
Released for the first time to Google Play fans of Robert Kirkman's award winning "The Walking Dead", this game takes you from the moment Rick awakens in hospital, to the horrific camp invasion that costs the survivors valuable allies and friends.
The Walking Dead: Assault for Google Play features enhancements over the original, top-rated No1 strategy title. These include additional and enhanced sound and visual FX, new balance tweaks to the game's play difficulty, additional booster items to give you more ammo and health, and the Michonne character update from the original release.
AVAILABLE NOW! EPISODE 1: “DAYS GONE BYE”
Play as your favorite characters from the series – Rick, Glenn, Shane, Carl, Andrea, Lori and more! Assemble and choose your ultimate team of four, hunt for supplies, upgrade, and use unique special character abilities to survive against the walker hordes!
EXCLUSIVE BONUS WALKING DEAD CONTENT!
Complete Bonus Objectives and Challenges to unlock special content including artwork and wallpapers for your device, behind-the-scenes trivia, Google Play Achievements and much more!
Play the top-rated Official game of Robert Kirkman's Eisner Award-winning comic series "The Walking Dead", now a hit TV show from AMC about to launch its 4th Season!
"The Walking Dead: Assault' is a refreshing, complex zombie game"
- Sophie Prell, The Penny Arcade Report
“Assault is a meaty chunk of squad-based survival horror that faithfully follows Rick and the crew through several arcs of Robert Kirkman’s award winning comic book series…Most unexpected and greatly appreciated.”
- Mike Fahey, Kotaku
"Assault is a smart and sometimes fraught blend of running and gunning with the highest production values."
- Rich Stanton, Eurogamer.net
“So far, we're loving every second of our time with The Walking Dead: Assault. If you're into the Walking Dead universe or squad-based strategy games, you can pick this one up with confidence. Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to dive back into the post apocalyptic-world.”
– Chris Reed, Slidetoplay.com
THE PLAYERS SAY...
“This just came out of nowhere and I’m hooked!” –Jbannanyc
“A must buy for The Walking Dead fans.” –Bool Zero
“I love the show and this game does not disappoint.” –im-unarmed
“If you like the comics you will LOVE this game.” -Mstandgshs
•Authentic locations from the award-winning comic series, visualized within a 3D comic book style!
•Play as your favorite characters from the comics with intuitive controls built for Touch-screen devices!
•Trigger distractions such as flares and car alarms to divert attention away from you and your party – but be careful how much noise you make!
•Unlock and upgrade your characters' attributes to tilt the odds in your favor!
•Beat your friends times via Google Play Leaderboards!
Minimum Specs required = Android devices for 2.3 and 512MB of Memory.
iAP supplies consumables; please back up your device before deleting the app.
For more information or support visit of contact us through:
Check out the Walking Dead comic series at:
This game is Produced and Published by Skybound Asia, Skybound LLC, and Developed by Gamagio Limited.
In a world where a fist to the face is a perfectly viable solution, Mr. Boss has it all. Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by the best brawlers of the arcade era, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
• Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
• The first mobile brawler with asynchronous multiplayer across devices. Rescue your friends, or be rescued by them!
• A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
• Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
• Legendary video game characters have joined the crew t: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter™ 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe™ as in-App purchases, and Lester Knight from Another world.
• Hundreds of missions - complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
• An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles - a ton of replay value.
• Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
• Works smoothly on your smartphone or tablet.
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
VIEWTIFUL JOE™ © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2003, 2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
STREET FIGHTER™ © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
The 2012 PAX10 Selection now available for Android!!
NOT YOUR TYPICAL ZOMBIE PUZZLE GAME
Because there are no zombie puzzle games. But even if there were, Containment: The Zombie Puzzler would be the best one. You don't match 3 of anything. There are no abstract objects that you have to put together. You surround zombies with 4 of the same unit, and destroy them. The zombies, not the units.
DIFFERENT UNITS KILL ZOMBIES IN DIFFERENT WAYS
Actually, most of the time the zombies end up just getting shot. But they get shot in brutal ways by shotguns, M-16s, and handguns, depending on what type of unit you surround them with. If they still don't learn their lesson (and let's be honest, zombies usually don't learn lessons) a nice bonesaw might do the trick.
NO, SERIOUSLY, IN REALLY DIFFERENT WAYS
Surrounding zombies with cops gets you a sniper shot item. You can use this item to instantly take out a zombie. Prefer something less surgical? Then surround those undead jerks with soldiers, and you'll get a grenade. Want something MORE surgical? Then surround the shambling horde with doctors and you'll get a suit that resists infection.
THAT'S RIGHT, WE SAID INFECTION
But whatever you do to stop the zombie outbreak, you'd better do it fast. Every time you make a move, the zombies get closer to infecting nearby units. How can you even the odds? By using those items we mentioned a few sentences ago. You'll also drop giant objects from the sky, electrocute zombies with a lightning rod, and much, much more.
OH, AND DON'T FORGET THE BOSS BATTLES
The zombies don't play fair. By themselves, the regular zombies are bad enough. But over the course of Containment: The Zombie Puzzler, you'll encounter a whole mess of different enemy types, including some killer boss fights. Only by using every trick in the book (along with new tricks that you'll discover in each stage) will you survive the zombie apocalypse.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE
Like an epic campaign mode with branching paths and over a hundred stages. Like a Survival Mode with that will challenge you to last through intense zombie fights.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
All of this made GameCritics.com call our game “a brilliant new puzzler”. Gosh, that’s nice of them. They said we had “really gone above and beyond”. We certainly tried, and we think you’ll agree. But then they also said that “truly unique puzzle games are few and far between, but Containment: The Zombie Puzzler caught [their] attention from the first time [they] laid eyes on it.” Okay, now we’re blushing.