Personal Safety is a Pixel app that helps you prepare and react in an emergency by quickly connecting you with the help and information you need.
• Emergency SOS - Get help in an emergency by pressing the Power button quickly 5 times or more. Your phone can automatically:
◦ Call emergency services or any number you choose
◦ Share your location and critical info with your emergency contacts
◦ Record, back up, and share a video
• Emergency sharing - Share your real-time location and critical info with your emergency contacts
• Safety check - Set a check-in timer for your phone to confirm you’re safe. If you don’t respond, emergency sharing automatically starts.
• Car crash detection - Get help calling emergency services after a car crash. If your phone detects that you've been in a car crash, it can call for help automatically. Not available in all countries, languages, and devices. For availability details, go to g.co/pixel/carcrashdetection.
• Crisis alerts - Get notified about natural disasters and public emergencies near you
• Emergency info - Enter medical info and choose your emergency contacts. By default, this info is available when your phone is locked to help first responders.
• Even if the Personal Safety app is installed, the app icon may be hidden on Pixel 1, 2, 3, or 3a devices until added in Settings. To learn more, go to g.co/pixel/addsafetyapp
• The app may ask for your feedback to improve your experience