When drivers across Boston hear the name Herb Chambers, they immediately think of value and dedicated customer service. That's because the Herb Chambers name is synonymous with these ideals and we bestow them upon everyone who comes to visit our Boston area dealerships. With a wide range of new cars available from top automakers like Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Ford, we're sure you'll be able to find a new car that meets each of your strict driving requirements with ease when you visit one of our locations.
Equally as impressive as our vast array of new vehicles is our stunning collection of used cars. Prior to being offered for sale, each vehicle we carry is put through a rigorous multi-point inspection to ensure it meets our high standards for quality. We’re so confident in these vehicles we back them with a 5-day money back or 30-day exchange guarantee (see our website for complete details).
Now, we are proud to bring you our very own DealerApp! Some of the things our app can do for you are:
- Full Vehicle Inventory integration. Browse or search our entire inventory without ever seeing a slow mobile website. Save the ones you like as favorites.
- Check out the "Postboard" for new messages, coupons and specials straight from us to your device! You can even reply to these messages directly.
- Keep track of all your own personal vehicles in "My Garage". Add a photo of your vehicle and track things like: VIN, Year, Make, Model, License Plate, Oil Type, Tire Size, Date Purchased, Price Paid, Initial Mileage, Insurance Co., Policy No., and add all the extra notes you want.
- Service History is also available for each vehicle in "My Garage", see pending service appointments, add them to your calendar, and mark them as completed when finished!
- The "Toolkit" contains super useful tools for you to use every day:
Call Roadside Assistance One-touch Service Scheduling Find local gas prices Parking Assistant with GPS locator and meter timer Flashlight
- Don't forget that all the features of the first version are still there…call and email each department, get directions, view operating hours, get quotes on vehicles, order parts, etc etc…