It is ideal app for early pre-school childhood (4 years and up) learning!
The game of Logic Advanced is ideal app for early preschool childhood (4 years and up) learning. It makes the basic learning of numbers, count, multiplication and geometrical figures easy. Logic is a 4-in-1 game of interrelated activities allowing you to help your child train their math skills and gain knowledge of main geometrical shapes.
While playing Mini-U: Logic Advanced your child should match flash cards on the boards with appropriate numbers, Roman numerals and geometric figures. Mini-U: Logic Advanced app will help your kids during their basic preschool learning and for sure will improve their IQ level. While playing this game children will memorize Romanian numbers − the system of number names which express counts, quantities, ranks in ordered sets, fractions, multiplication, and other information related to numbers. This game is an interesting interactive way for your baby to learn geometric shapes – here you will find triangles, circles, stars, parallelograms and pentagons.
A very unique feature of Logic allows you to choose the language which the game uses by selecting the language which is embedded in the game. When you make a match within any game, Logic will write the numbers and shapes in the language you choose. Your child can learn spelling and words in different languages – English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, German, Russian and Ukrainian.
Logic’s Advanced features include:
* 4 main games: Count (addition, subtraction), Count (multiplication), Roman Numerals and Figures.
* All of Logic’s games have a high level of re-playability. Every time you open a game the position of the tiles is different, and it will be different from the last time he played it. This will make your child will think about the game.
* The game Figures lets your child match 10 geometric figures, and on a correct match displays the name of the shape which they just matched, in the language you choose.
* The game Count will show 10 simple mathematical expressions for your child to match. Each game of Count which you open shows 10 new mathematical expressions, randomly selected. Your baby needs to match the tiles with numbers to correct mathematical expressions. The first level of Count game includes addition and subtraction, and then as your child grow, play the second level of Count game, on multiplication.
* Roman Numerals lets your child learn the Roman numeric system, while having fun.
* You can regulate the volume of the music or sound in the game, or simply turn it off.
* Logic is socially aware: you can share the results of the game on Facebook or email the results.
This game is also ideal for kids with special needs (autism and intellectual disabilities) – they will love the brightly colored cards, visual simply interface and ease of use. An amazing app that every child will enjoy while learning the basic educational activities – all our products are designed to educate children and to help them with developing their life skills.
PopAppFactory – an independent game developer of digital educational apps for kids from 2 to 12 years old. We make innovative and aesthetically perfect digital toys for kids that shift mobile experience from entertainment to education.
Find out more about our news, sales and latest updates: