We include this kind of competitions:
- 2. Bundesliga
- Seria A1 Maschile
- Damen Volley League
- World Cup
- CEV Champions League
and a lot more competitions around the world.
Enjoy it ;)
The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
The Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way. For an immersive, virtual experience with contextual 3D buildings, the path can be "played" back in Google Earth on the device.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Start, pause or stop a new recording, or add a marker from Android Wear;
* Sync fitness activities as you travel with Google Fit;
* View charts depicting your fitness activities;
* Capture photos with Google Glass and share with your trip;
* Record your path and replay using Google Earth;
* Export paths to Google Drive;
* Export paths to a file and import using your favorite map app or software;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Share your entire trip with friends and family using Google Drive sync;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers;
* Invite friends and family to view your travels on the The Traveler web site - https://apps.bsu.edu/traveler
Help guides are available online at:
Web site for family and friends to view your travels:
The parks available include: Indiana Dunes, Lincoln, McCormick’s Creek, Mounds, Pokagon, and Turkey Run. Some historic structures still exist, but other structures are lost to time. Save the app as a souvenir of a park visit.
This app was created by an immersive learning team of Ball State University students directed by Ronald V. Morris, Ph.D., supported by the Building Better Communities program – Kelli Huth, Matt Bailey, Zach King, and the Digital Corps – Jonathan Huer, Brandon Smith, Gunner Hoffman, Josh Lowe, and Jacob VanBrunt. The students that created this app in the summer of 2013 came from Accounting – Erica Wurst, Computer Science – An Ran and Weijian Zheng, History – Michael Smith, and Telecommunications – Kristen West. Funding was provide from the Ball State University Provost Immersive Learning Grant. The Indiana Department of Natural Resources Division of State Parks and Reservoirs – Ginger Murphy, Vicki Bass, Ben Clark, and Scott Davis advised the members of the project.
Stoplight Census - Red busiest, green least busy
Detailed information about population of each room
100% created by students of the Ball State Digital Corps.