-Stats can be viewed per game or as a season total.
-Track service aces, service attempts, service errors, set assists, set attempts, set errors, attacking kills, attacking attempts, attacking errors, digs, solo blocks, assist blocks, blocking errors, ball handling errors, and serve receive on a scale from 0 (error) to 3 (perfect). Along with these are 4 customizable buttons which can be changed at will.
-See the instructional video at
for detailed instructions.
-Visit our website at http://arrowsharkprods.weebly.com/
-Follow us on Twitter @Arrowsharkprods
-Like Arrowshark on Facebook!
-Please report any force closed errors so that they may be fixed.
You can track 6 skills, namely attack, serve, receive, block, dig and set.
Each touch can be evaluated using at most 5 levels.
A wide range of charts and statistics is available and can be sent via email.
It supports also large screen devices.
See www.volleyscout.com for more details.
Minimum screen resolution of the device is 480x800.
Get your stats to the new level and record all the desired performances of your volleyball-teams with the UltimateVolleyStats (UVS) for Android-devices. Smart semi-automatic selection of the next probable performance makes recording easier than ever. Your team's statistics are updated during the input and you get immediately various information for your analysis.
Touch-controlled browsing of all stats allow fast and detailed sight over your team's season, matches and sets!
- create multiple teams and series
- rearrange your line-up at any time
- record your team's attacks, serves, receives, blocks, digs and sets, and estimate them in levels 1...4
- record opponent's attack-points categorized to 1st/other attacks and opponent's errors categorized to attack/serve/other
- watch current points and line-up in right rotation
- undo latest input, edit points,change serving side, adjust point-balance rules, edit player's roles, names and look of shirts, ...
- watch graphical statistics of match/set for player/team and +/- points of rotation/player during input
- easily switch to the statistics view and back anytime during input to see full detailed statistics
- compare own/opponent's errors, blocks and sideout-%, or compare own points, sideout- and receive-% by rotations
- get detailed information about your team's attack-distributions by roles or by 1st/other attacks
- watch customized details of performances for all players and team at the same time in statistics-view
- filter matches for statistics by team, serie and timeline and easily step to the next/previous match or set
- export all the data for another device with UVS, or export selected stats for Excel or MaxPreps
- replace all the data by importing it from backup or from another device having full version of UVS installed
Permissions: License-checking needs connection to GooglePlay sometimes.
If you want to test the feel and look of UVS before buying it, you can download the demo-version and try it first!
BHE-ball handling error,
Season Stats for a single Match or for the entire Season.
**** Serve Receive Rating (0 - 3) *********
These buttons are hidden by Default.
- To Show them, you must go to the Preferences and Check on the SHOW Rating Buttons.
- To Auto Increment the SR/SRE based on the rating, Check on the Increment SR/SRE auto on rating option.
**** SUPPORT ADDED FOR MAXPREPS FILE EXPORTING ****
- Ability to IMPORT/EXPORT game and team roster files.
- New Preferences menu option which allows the setting of button row colors and auto increment of serve Stat
-The Abbreviations on the buttons can be changed via the Preference settings.
-You can save the match at any point and reload it later for viewing.
-Send a short email of just team stats or longer version which includes all player stats in a CSV (semi-colon delimited) file for importing into excel
-Quickly sub player in/out of game by long clicking ICON.
**** PLEASE REPORT ANY FORCE CLOSES SO WE CAN FIX THEM ****
Other Recent Changes
10/11 ver 2.71 - Corrects button color issue, reported by Leo in the comments.
08/21 ver 2.7 - corrects Stats not showing on zero point game.
04/23 ver 2.6 - correct decrement issue on SR3 button
03/18 ver 2.5 - First 9 chars of player's name display under icon - turn off or on via settings;
- Adds defaulting of name when saving team or game file.
02/18 ver 2.4 - Corrects force close issue loading saved games due to new rating buttons.
02/15 ver 2.3 - Adds Serve Receive Rating Buttons to the screen. See App Description for More Info on SETUP.
10/14 ver 2.1 - Format changes on Team Setup Page of Team Stats.
10/4 ver 2.07-Ability to auto increment serve on Ace/error, Ability to import/export Team and Game files.
10/1 ver 2.06-NOOK landscape correction for force close
9/29 ver 2.05 - Corrects DIG button on Tablet portrait view; Adds additional team stats on Team View page; Only allows you to remove stats for the set in MATCH view mode.
ver 2.04-corrections for decrement auto-score on THEM tab
ver 2.03-Added Digs Error to Stats keeping and Maxpreps rpt.
ver 2.02-Allow landscape, better tablet viewing
ver 2.01-Allow changing of team names; change Maxpreps to report player by sets played; allow viewing of stats by match or set
ver 2.0- Auto-score changes to support the other team; Reporting changes to only report sets played.
"Every General needs a Map, Lead your Team"
* Easy Coaching Design your Volleyball plays ,tactic and drills.
* Board Coaching Tool :same as any Volley coach board + pencil
* Editor View : pro design diagram .
* Books Playbook : Save and organize all your plays and training movements
* Draw Tools: Pass, Movement, Dribbling , Screen,...
* Save all your bball plays , drills, tactics to your playbook ...
* Export to twitter, mail or gallery and share with other coaches .
* Use your own court from your Camera or Gallery.
Any college ,school or pro coach needs not only shooting needs tactics , prepare your Volleyball team with our clipboard .
Coaching Playbook board clipboard for pro VolleyBall Coaches for all Volley levels school , college , nba etc .
Perfect for training and coaching or use this blackboard while see any Volley game from nba ncaa college or school game... draw any tactic and share it with your friends.
A BlackBoard in your tablet or mobile.
Our users says :
" Simple and easy to use. Great to draw quick play as white board coach or design specific play and save as picture to show other coaches from my college "
" Nice Clipboard app. Allows tactics to easily be saved to gallery and playbook"
" Recommended for its simplicity "
" The best blackboard app of the genre ."
" Training my college Volley team is easy with this tactics board , great App !! "
" Best training clipboard for my tablet "
" Easy to use and create tactics with this coach clipboard "
" Easy Blackboard "
" Coaching is now easier "
" I prepare training sessions in my blackboard app in seconds ;) "
Swipe or tap directly on the display to change the scores. Tap to enter team names and colors - this gives a helpful visual cue when increasing points. Swipe left and right to switch the scoreboard around - invaluable for when the teams switch ends. Once a set is finished, increase the game score of the winning team to lock it in. Supports up to five sets.
Use the menu to reset the score, or reset everything including the team names and colours.
A great feature is that it keeps the score until you reset it, across app restarts and screen timeouts.
- Follow your favorite http://www.smokeypointvolleyball.com/ team within the app.
- Keep up with the latest schedules, results, news and statistics.
- Share photos and videos right from the game!
- Enjoy rosters and player profiles, complete with game-by-game statistics.
- Comment on events, articles, photos and videos.
- Receive push notifications for game/event updates, news articles, videos and posts.
In addition to unique custom stats, SC Stat team sports tracker offers menus to quickly add common stats from popular sports like Soccer, Volleyball, Hockey, Basketball, Football, Baseball & Softball.
The interface can be fully customized allowing users the ability to define and keep track of any number of events for an arbitrary or unlimited number of players or participants. The software data entry features are quick and intuitive making it practical for live event tracking. Custom 'compound stats' can be defined to allow users to record many aspects of an event simultaneously, offering unparalleled granularity when tracking events. Users may also create custom 'derived statistics' by defining math expressions that incorporate existing tracked stats. By allowing users to customize all aspects of the data they compile, the software can become useful for virtually any situation, limited only by the imagination of the user.
Once users are finished or satisfied with their statistic data entry, they can share the results by exporting the information in HTML or CSV formatted files to their device SD cards, which can then be incorporated into additional systems to further process or to publish the statistical information collected via email or the web.
In addition to individual games, users have the option to save, merge and publish events that span over a season, tournament, or series or games or matches.
Verified to work with the following:
Motorola Droid X, HTC Evo 4G, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, Motorola Droid II, LG Optimus One, Samsung Galaxy S, HTC MyTouch 3g, HTC MyTouch 4g
The software can work with additional phones, however we have only verified the phones listed above. Please report phones issues to:
We will work to resolve them for you.
The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
The Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Start, pause or stop a new recording, or add a marker from Android Wear;
* Sync fitness activities as you travel with Google Fit;
* View charts depicting your fitness activities;
* Capture photos with Google Glass and share with your trip;
* Record your path and view on The Traveler web site;
* Export paths to Google Drive;
* Export paths to a file and import using your favorite map app or software;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Share your entire trip with friends and family using Google Drive sync;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers;
* Invite friends and family to view your travels on the The Traveler web site - https://apps.bsu.edu/traveler
Help guides are available online at:
Web site for family and friends to view your travels:
The parks available include: Indiana Dunes, Lincoln, McCormick’s Creek, Mounds, Pokagon, and Turkey Run. Some historic structures still exist, but other structures are lost to time. Save the app as a souvenir of a park visit.
This app was created by an immersive learning team of Ball State University students directed by Ronald V. Morris, Ph.D., supported by the Building Better Communities program – Kelli Huth, Matt Bailey, Zach King, and the Digital Corps – Jonathan Huer, Brandon Smith, Gunner Hoffman, Josh Lowe, and Jacob VanBrunt. The students that created this app in the summer of 2013 came from Accounting – Erica Wurst, Computer Science – An Ran and Weijian Zheng, History – Michael Smith, and Telecommunications – Kristen West. Funding was provide from the Ball State University Provost Immersive Learning Grant. The Indiana Department of Natural Resources Division of State Parks and Reservoirs – Ginger Murphy, Vicki Bass, Ben Clark, and Scott Davis advised the members of the project.
Stoplight Census- Red busiest, green least busy
Searchable list of rooms and areas
Detailed information about population of each room
100% created by students of the Ball State Digital Corps