Great! Could be better if circles wouldn't bounce off higher than being fallen from, ruining the high score. Learn some physics, devs! Also game ends sometimes for no reason.
Done things just work right together On my Nexus 4 this game just works right. It just fits the screen perfectly. Not nearly so playable on the Nexus 7, but that's a comparison, not a criticism. The larger physical screen just means you have top work harder. But what really makes me give this game full marks is the simplicity of its game play; you get into playing quickly; but it still takes time to master.
Update ruined it It was great before the update, but now the tilt control is slow and it doesnt always connect right anymore. The connector gets stuck in the middle. Update ruined it
BUGGY BUGGY BUGGY tried to love it...i genuinely tried...but it sees to love freezing...can't play it for two minutes without it freezing, and crashing my tab. therefore i'm uninstalling
What The Hell!!!! I have a Dell Streak and and the game will open and i can choose either arcade or classic but once i choose nothing happens i assume the chips or the little lighting dics are supposed to drop but Damit nothing happens just blank screen and the freaking music playing Please fix this issue i really was anticipating this game i will uninstall this if no update comes soon
LAG + HANG after updating When photon first came out i downloaded it and insantly fell in love with this game. It was smooth. But after a few updates, the game became lagging and sometimes even causes my phone to hang. Plz fix that. I hope i can play it without lagging :)
- 10000 free Atoms to use in Arcade mode to celebrate Photon's success.
- Improved tilt control (including the ability to calibrate your device).
- Added Colour Blind Assist (The "eye" icon in the menu).
- Fixed a few gameplay bugs.
- Automatically saves Audio, Tilt and ColourBlind Assist preferences between plays.
- Improved stability, should be a lot less crashing happening.
- Temporarily disable OpenFeint. It was responsible for many of the freezes and crashes.