Afrikaans Wardrobe is an Afrikaans educational app for young children that teaches them the names (and pronunciation) for different body parts, clothing and weather.
The app is highly sensorial as it engages hearing, vision and touch. It further encourages the development of fine motor skills, language ability and critical reasoning.
- Learn vocabulary to describe parts of the face, body, clothing and weather.
- Listen and practice pronunciation of the terminology.
- Play dressing game to make terminology relevant.
- Remember vocabulary through repetition and engagement.
- Improve fine-motor skills through drag & drop exercises.
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander Apps is a truly African initiative, developed by a Stellenbosch-based mother of three and incorporates widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue.
Your children can now engage with high-quality educational apps in the comfort of their home language, resulting in enhanced knowledge absorption and technical skills proficiency that can match global peers.