Please, do not post questions and negative comments in the reviews and contact us by email instead. We always respond to you in less than a few hours and help you delicately solve any issues including the price of the app.
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
One time price $4.99 for multiple devices
■ Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync
■ Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Email To-Do list / Flagged mails (Exchange 2010)
■ GTD support
■ HTML body support (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Multiple accounts, folders
■ SSL/TLS and client certificate support
■ Badge Icon
■ HTML / Rich Edit support with Undo / Redo
■ Google Now integration
■ Select folders to sync, hide and flag emails
■ Android Wear support
■ Send SMS from Outlook or OWA
■ Tasker support
■ Invite people and share tasks
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Password protection
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Multiwindow support
■ DashClock integration
■ Floating icon support
■ Categories with colors and custom SQL filters (Exchange 2010)
■ Custom categories with SQL filters
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Backup / Restore settings using Android Backup Manager
■ Export / Import data to XML
■ Beautiful user interface and themes
Tasks & Notes
■ Tasks reminders and notification (also LED) with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks recurrence
■ Tasks GTD
■ Calendar integration with GTD
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Version 2.5, 12.0, 12.1, 14.0 and 14.1
■ Direct Push support
■ Setup a new account in Tools - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com (Home), outlook.office365.com (Business) and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com, also try s.outlook.com
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Flagged Emails (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Categories (Exchange 2010)
■ Client certificate support
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, IceWarp, Tine, Kerio, Zimbra, AkrutoSync, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
- System property
- JAVA/DALVIK runtime properties
- Linux environment variables
- Radio/Telephony information (IMEI, phone number, operator, carrier, network type etc.)
- Sensor (any detail information)
- Storage (both internal and external)
Hardware/Firmware/System Software Information
Today it's your turn.
Students, professionals, freelancers, consultants and many more use Tasks everyday to manage everything they do and free their time. Tasks gets out of your way with a simple and elegant interface. Adding new task is always one tap of your finger away.
Download Task Pro now and never forget anything again.
Do you want to access all your lists and tasks from all your devices and from the web?
Install Tasks Pro, the easiest way to have access to your tasks from everywhere. Tasks Pro syncs automatically with the cloud so that you can access your todos from your phone, PC or tablet. Even if you loose your phone, your lists and todos will be securely stored and you can access them from your new phone or the web.
Things you will love about Tasks Pro:
- Sync with the cloud
- Access all your tasks at https://lesstasks.com
- Create lists and projects
- Add tasks
- Take notes
- Drag & Drop to reorder tasks
- Schedule tasks
- Set tasks for today
- Set alarms & reminders
- Share individual tasks
- Share entire lists
- See what you have done
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or leave a comment, request or recommendation at Tasks' Facebook Page
We read and reply to all emails and comments.
aCal can also sync from a CardDAV addressbook on the server into your android Contacts (read-only at present).
Calendar clients you could use to access CalDAV calendars on other computers are Apple iCal, Mozilla Lightning, EmClient, Evolution. The iPhone & iPad also natively support CalDAV calendar servers.
aCal is NOT functional as a standalone calendar app: it REQUIRES a CalDAV server connection to work, though it will cope just fine with periods of temporary disconnection.
If you don't want to pay the price to download this pre-built version, the source code for aCal is available on Gitorious and is licensed under the GPL v3, but by donating us this small amount along with your download you will sleep better at night, relaxed in the knowledge that you have helped give us some time to spend on this, rather than being distracted by having to be moneygrubbing capitalists quite so often.
Except for those nights where you set an alarm in aCal to wake yourself up, of course!
With its simplicity and card-style design, you will easily get all your tasks together and will manage them as easy as like never before. You can add and manage images into your notes, write down your ideas and make them look awesome on your device.
This is a first note app ever you’d want to write more, and enjoy your personalized card notes.
- convenient and informative notes card-style list
- no limitations using Menote in offline mode
- keep your notes in the cloud and manage information between your devices
- simple ordering of notes by category: colors will help you quickly navigate the records, and the menu allows you to quickly filter out the desired category
- create your own categories and assign the original colors to each and one of them
- unlimited number of your own categories and text records
- the ability to add images and photos on the note; intuitive control with attaching images
- notes archive with the possibility of their recovery
- search notes on the text
- publishing and sharing notes on a generated link, with a web view interface
- creating password protected notes, which can be accessed only after entering the password
- add Reminders and alarms to your notes
- an outstanding dark theme
- set up the time for a Night Mode, you want it to work
- additional 1GB of space on the server to store your stylish notes with photographs and drawings (and other media content real soon)
keywords: notes, diary, alarm, note, photo, write, keep, day, task, menote, material
CloudShell allow you run Java code on remote Android devices. (Using BeanShell script)
From CloudShell, you can access native Android APIs from anywhere, all you need is a browser.
Once you install CloudShell and logged in, go to this site from PC to run the script on the device:
What can I do with CloudShell?
A lot!You can create your own features using Android APIs.
Whole Android APIs is available to you.
BeanShell is a powerful script engine,you can call Android native Java APIs from CloudShell.
For examples, you can test the new APIs on device you do not have physical access,
or with provider not in your country.
You can read the logs, and find out why your App is not working, and test the new codes in real-time,
on devices may not even in your country!
Check Android APIs at Runtime, even the hidden ones, inspect static variables, methods, classes
list all the action Intents.
You can make it vibrate if you do not remember where you put your phone.
If you lost your phone, you can location it, wipe it, or show Message on the screen.
You can write scripts to backup your contacts, your SMS.
You can write scripts to upload pictures to Facebook, Picasa, upload video to youtube.
It is up to you, the programmer to release the full power of CloudShell.
List of what you can do with:
- Android APIs at Runtime
- Android OS Version check
- Applications - list all installed
- Battery - get status
- Bluetooth - Turn on/off, scan
- Call - get call Logs, making phone call
- Clipboard, copy, paste
- Contacts - search Contacts
- Launch other Apps
- Location GPS/Network
- Logcat - read logs
- Rooted check
- Sensor - List all sensors
- SMS Inbox
- Sync Turn On/Off
Go this page for all the examples:
- Download and Install Android App first
- Log in to Google Account from the CloudShell App
- Go to: https://cloudshellapp.appspot.com/
- Log in using the same Google Account
- Start writing scripts!
- Autostart on Boot, or on WiFi
- Run BeanShell Scripts on remote devices
- Push Scripts to device
- Reset BeanShell
- Webview API bridge to run BeanShell scripts
- Support BroadcastReceiver, Events listener
- Remote wakeup
- Remote control, send Key Touch Events and Capture ScreenShot on rooted devices
- You can use hidden API like regular API, because BeanShell reflection, so instead of:
Method dataMethod = ConnectivityManager.class.getDeclaredMethod("setMobileDataEnabled", boolean.class);
In CloudShell, you can just do:
- For better security, use a different Gmail account to login rather than your main Gmail account.
How it works?
“Notes for Exchange” has two parts:
* Outlook Add-in (Can be downloaded at application website //sites.google.com/site/notesforexchange/), will synchronize your notes with calendar appointments. It creates items at end of February 2036, so it will not collide with your standard events. Using standard Exchange synchronization, these are synchronized with your android phone.
* This android application, will displays these special “Appointment” as Notes. Also allows you to edit and delete them.
During testing and usage of this application, no data were lost. But backup of Notes and Appointment is strongly recommended.
This software is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Please, do not send me e-mails. For support, use following forum thread on xda-developers:
Quip is the productivity suite for the mobile generation. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app — making collaboration fast and easy. Quip enables you to create and share docs from any device — including the iPad, iPhone, and the desktop — with your family, friends, or office.
SHARE DOCUMENTS AND TASK LISTS
- Edit docs with your office co-workers
- Take notes in the office and edit them from your phone
- Share grocery lists with your family
- Organize task lists for home or the office
- Collaborate and chat with any group or team on docs and projects
- Collaborative task lists support real time checklists, so you know as soon as someone finishes a task
CHAT AND MESSAGING
- Real-time chat and messaging is integrated alongside your docs and spreadsheets
- You can access your chats on your phone, tablet, or computer so you never miss an update
- Chat works across all devices so you can communicate with anyone, no matter what phone, tablet, or computer they use
- Easily create group chats for your friends or office co-workers
- Full featured spreadsheets with support for over 400 functions
- Customized mobile keyboards that make editing spreadsheets a pleasure from any device
- Spreadsheets can stand alone or be embedded within any of your docs
- Collaboration on spreadsheets makes it easy to keep your office contact list or keep track of your friend's potluck dinner
- Spreadsheets supports cell by cell commenting and annotations
ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE, ANY TIME
- All of your chats, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets are available on all of the devices you use — phone, tablet, and desktop
- Easily review changes, comments, annotations to your docs and spreadsheets from your phone or in the office
- Offline support so you never lose access to your docs and spreadsheets
- Docs and spreadsheets are automatically synced across your devices when you come back online
IMPORT & EXPORT
- Import your docs from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, Google Docs, and more
- Export docs to PDF and Microsoft Word
- Export spreadsheets to Microsoft Excel
- Import your address book from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook or Google
Quip also works on the desktop (Mac and PC) at http://quip.com
Included remote controls are:
-Mouse (Multitouch touchpad)
-Keyboard (Live | Manual)
-Speech recognition (Text | Commands) (Pro version)
-Media player (iTunes | Windows Media | VLC Player | ...) (Pro version)
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...) (Pro version)
-Scrolling (9gag | Default)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...) (Pro version)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
Facebook fans can test the Pro version for free:
Good for Enterprise™ will request permission to use GPS during installation. This is needed for HTML5 geolocation support, and is not used by Good for Enterprise for other purposes. The user will be able to opt out of providing this location information when the browser requests it.
Good for Enterprise™ is a secure mobile email and collaboration suite that increases employee productivity without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It provides a business class user experience that allows employees to get business done on-the-go. From a single application, employees can access corporate email, calendar, Intranets, documents, an enterprise app catalog and more. It also integrates device (MDM) and application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the mobile deployment.
For employees, Good for Enterprise™ lets you work when and where you need to. Get more done with mobile access to critical business applications and information. Because Good for Enterprise™ cleanly separates personal and business data, your personal content stays private. You can freely use native device features and personal apps while complying with corporate security requirements.
For corporate IT, Good for Enterprise™ protects corporate data in motion, in use and at rest on Android devices using government grade encryption. With a unique container-based approach, it allows IT to set granular security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other apps or cloud-based services. IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
IN THE PRESS
“WorkHub leaves a very positive first impression.” – Wirtschaftswoche
“Earning money, that was the only thing you couldn’t do on the go.” – ZEIT Online
“Making money on the train ride to the cinema.” – Galileo, Pro7
• Built for Android 4.x and Android L
• Earn WorkHub credits on the go
• Train your skills with qualifications
• Discover all available mobile tasks
• Pick the categories you like most
• Unlock more tasks by doing good work
• Get notified when a new task is available
• Track your progress using your profile
• Visit workhub.com to turn credits into cash
• Credits can be paid out via PayPal
• It’s free and always will be
WorkHub is founded upon the principle that work can be universally accessible.
Our mission is to be the fastest cloud working service in the world. Over 200,000 community members use WorkHub to complete tasks anytime, anywhere, on any device. Work has never been more playful.
We’re based in Berlin, Germany, and serve businesses around the world.
Join our community today and help us change the world.
In order to use WorkHub, you need to sign up for a free WorkHub account using a valid email address. We take privacy very seriously and will never require or use any of your personal information without your consent. The more information you share, however, the more tasks can be unlocked for you.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE+
Enjoy completing fun tasks for cash!
Your WorkHub team
OneBizHub is Funambol's white-label business cloud solution for mobile providers’ SMB customers. Designed for business professionals to securely sync and share folders and documents, OneBizHub features include:
• Intuitive business-centric computer, mobile and web apps
• Share and collaborate on folders and documents within the organization or with outside partners
• Access permissions to control specific operations for share recipients
• Max downloads, password protection, expiration, access notification and more for shared folder and document links
• End-to-end security including encryption, track device, remote wipe
• Web Admin to manage users and accounts in each SMB
• Operator Admin to manage SMB customers
• White-label to make it 100% yours
• Integration-ready to fit into mobile provider eco-system
• Cloud or on-premise deployment
• Highly scalable, fault-tolerant, and distributed architecture
• Extensible via APIs