Please, do not post questions and negative comments in the reviews and contact us by email instead. We always respond to you in less than a few hours and help you delicately solve any issues including the price of the app.
☆☆☆☆☆ “For what it's worth, I love your app. I tried so many other Task apps to connect a Microsoft Exchange Account to, with nothing but pain and grief."
☆☆☆☆☆ “This is the best app ever, in all categories. Every detail was deeply thinked, and the final product is gorgeus! Thank you for the good job and for providing us this masterpiece!"
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best note app with sync - I've long been looking for a note app that synced with Exchange, and this does just that. Just perfect!”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Great for text notes - More responsive than Evernote. Perfect for simple text notes.”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Fantastic - Great job.”
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
One time price $4.99 for multiple devices
■ Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync
■ Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Email To-Do list / Flagged mails (Exchange 2010)
■ GTD support
■ HTML body support (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Multiple accounts, folders
■ SSL/TLS and client certificate support
■ Badge Icon
■ HTML / Rich Edit support with Undo / Redo
■ Google Now integration
■ Select folders to sync, hide and flag emails
■ Android Wear support
■ Tasker support
■ Invite people and share tasks
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Password protection
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Multiwindow support
■ DashClock integration
■ Floating icon support
■ Categories with colors and custom SQL filters (Exchange 2010)
■ Custom categories with SQL filters
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Backup / Restore settings using Android Backup Manager
■ Export / Import data to XML
■ Beautiful user interface and themese
Tasks & Notes
■ Tasks reminders and notification (also LED) with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks recurrence
■ Tasks GTD
■ Calendar integration with GTD
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Version 2.5, 12.0, 12.1, 14.0 and 14.1
■ Direct Push support
■ Setup a new account in Tools - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com (Home), outlook.office365.com (Business) and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com, also try s.outlook.com
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Flagged Emails (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Categories (Exchange 2010)
■ Client certificate support
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, IceWarp, Tine, Kerio, Zimbra, AkrutoSync, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
To use this app, you will need a free My Hub account. Visit http://my-hub.co.uk from a desktop and select sign up or select the “Sign up” link from the login page within the mobile application.
Automatic Mobile and Computer backup - never forget
Backup your photos, emails and music
Easy access to your stuff, anywhere online
Your entire digital music collection at your fingertips
The application support mainstream email services such as; Exchange ActiveSync (Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010SP1, Microsoft BPOS platform), IMAP services (google account, yahoo mail, etc.) and POP3 services (google account, yahoo mail, etc.).
ExMail is 3X LESS EXPENSIVE than Exchange by Touchdown and Moxier Mail while providing same key functionalities.
ExMail provides following extra functionalities for Exchange mail accounts;
- Tasks synchronization (requires at least Exchange 2003 SP2),
- Authentication with Client Certificate,
- Search contacts in enterprise directory (Global Address List),
- Import contacts from enterprise directory,
- E-Mail search including message text
Security: ExMail applies exchange activesync policies such as device PIN, Remote Wipe, Client certificate and Data encryption of corporate data.
Tags: Exchange, Mail, Email, ActiveSync, GAL, Addressbook, Client certificate, Push
xTuple Sync is built in two parts, an Android authentication service which adds your xTuple account to your device, and an Android SyncAdapter which syncs your xTuple contacts to your phone.
Once installed, open Android settings, find the accounts section and click add account. Choose xTuple Sync, fill in the login information and sign in. Once added, xTuple Sync will proceed to grab the contacts from the server. Background sync will honor the system-wide sync settings. You do not need an additional xTuple client license for this application, it is connected only during contact retrieval and will show up as an "External" connection for your user during this time.
This application is developed by Element Data Solutions, a third-party to xTuple ERP, and is not affiliated with OpenMFG LLC. "X" Logo used with permission.
Compatible with xTuple ERP / PostBooks 3.8.0 and above.
Once synced, you can access your data online to edit, share them with your friends, synchronize with other phones/tablets or other services (like Gmail, Facebook, iCloud, Outlook, Thunderbird, ...), and many others things!
To use this application, you must have a Memotoo account:
Follow this link to have all options and informations to configure "Memotoo sync" app:
- This app comes from FunV10/OneMediaHub app and communicates with the SyncML protocol -> you will must uninstall FunV10 to use Memotoo app
- To sync your tasks, you need to install before the app "Astrid Tasks / To-do" https://www.memotoo.com/softs/astrid_tasks_4.6.5.apk
- And for your notes, you need to install before the app "OI Notepad"
Memotoo support many protocols to sync your data: iCalendar, CalDAV, SyncML, vCard, CardDAV, WebDAV, Zimbra, ActiveSync, Microsoft Exchange, ... and you can import / export your data in your online account.
- Never be stuck wondering. Instantly know when your email was opened
- See when and how many times a person has opened your email
- See where someone opened your email
- See when someone clicks on a link in an email
- Others won't know you're tracking your own emails and contacts
- We respect your privacy and do not access any of your or your recipients private data
- Salespeople who want to close more deals
- Heavy email users who want to be more productive
- Business Development, Project, and Account Managers who are constantly coordinating teams
- Any professional who wants to be a killer networker
- Instantly know when important contacts are back on your web site
- Know the exact page the person is on
- Receive notifications when someone from a fortune 1000 company is on your web site
ZCard does not rely on CardDav or Excange ActiveSync protocols unlike other contact sync apps, and uses native Zimbra API's instead. This allows ZCard to support additional features like tags and multiple address books, and to work equally well with both Network and Community editions of Zimbra server without compromising on features.
✔ Two-way contacts sync - Server to device and device to server
✔ Multiple address book support - Each address book appears under the People / Contacts app under a group of the same name
✔ Tag support - Tagged contacts appear in the People / Contacts app under groups of the same name
✔ GAL sync: Automatically sync the server's Global Address List with your device. Easily look up contact information for any account on the server from any app on the device.
✔ Supports address books shared from another account
✔ Supports multi-level address books (Address book within an address book)
✔ Supports syncing to multiple accounts / servers
✔ Support for self-signed certificates
✔ Filtering - Filter contacts to display in the People / Contacts app by Address book or tag
✔ Configurable - Choose sync frequency, and other options under sync settings
✔ Supports all Zimbra address book fields, including nicknames, multiple phones, email addresses, IM addresses, physical addresses, company/job title, URLs, birthday, anniversaries and notes. Competing contact sync apps that rely on the CardDAV or Exchange ActiveSync protocols only support a subset of these fields.
✔ Supports two-way sync of high-res contact photos / avatars
✔ Encrypts stored passwords
* Setting up ZCard on your device - http://goo.gl/4sjo7J
* Importing existing phone contacts into Zimbra - http://goo.gl/9s99A3
* Filter / choose contacts to display in the People app - http://goo.gl/y2c4u1
* Initial GAL sync might take a while, please be patient
* For Android 2.2 (Froyo) and 2.3 (Gingerbread) devices, all fields will be viewable but may not be editable in the default contacts app. You will have to use an app like Contacts Editor Free (http://goo.gl/udAkBV) to edit them.
* Android 4.1 (JellyBean) / Samsung Galaxy S4 users will have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/PKev1Y
* HTC One users please check this link first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
* Installing on SD Card is not supported, as Android does not support sync adapters installed on SD card and will remove accounts on reboot.
* users: Please note that some S5 devices come with a broken contacts app that crashes when opening a contact synced by this app. Please report any crashes to Samsung. As a workaround, you can install an AOSP version of the contacts app, available here: http://goo.gl/n3MiqQ
* Android 4.4 (KitKat) users will also have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/PKev1Y
* Please report bugs at our support email address below. Feedback is always welcome.
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free Community Edition to large enterprises and service providers operating ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a workstation, or a web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud 2012 product line. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Community Edition server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
Note: We will continue to provide fixes for known bugs, add features, and improve the app over time. Support for this app from ownCloud, Inc is provided through a subscription to ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. If you do not have a subscription, forum.owncloud.org provides a good starting point for your questions and any problems you may have.
The ultimate family organizer.
The best app for sharing calendars.
The best app for sharing lists & tasks.
★ Shared Calendar. Share events from your calendar and sync events into your calendar. Works with all calendars.
★ Share grocery lists, shopping lists, ToDos, any list you want.
★ Share notes, messages, photos, comments & more to stay connected.
★ Simple, fast & powerful - it's your home & family organizer!
SHARED CALENDAR & SCHEDULING
Shared calendars and agendas help you stay in sync with everyone around you. Manage events & meetings, and share them regardless if your using google, hotmail, outlook, gmail, or yahoo. Hub integrates with everything. Use month view or week list agenda view. Great for housekeeping, chores and keeping everything organized. It's your entire event schedule and agenda manager - your family calendar.
SHARED LISTS & TASKS
Share grocery lists, shopping lists, todo lists & more. Fast and effective list management let you organize and share all your lists and help you get things done! Parents love hub because it keeps everything organized! Check items off in checklists, assign things, track what needs to be done. Set due dates, reminders and be more productive. Manage chores, tasklists, to-dos with hubapp.
Messages, notes and posts let you stay in touch with everyone in your family. Whether they're at home, work or school. Regardless if you have kids or not Hub is perfect for you and your family. It's your family organizer and home organizer. You'll wonder how your ever survived with a calendar, task list and communications that wasn't synced with your home. Parents and families alike. It's a cozy way to keep organized with everyone.
It's great for couples, families, parents, kids and anyone who needs to stay organized together. We all have todo lists and events to mange - hub is the ultimate task manager. You'll be amazed at how useful shared grocery lists, shopping lists and shared calendars are and how you got by without them. It makes parenting, home and family life so much easier. Everyone needs and home & family organizer.
Appointments are automatically synced between users and you'll always be up to date with your calendar, events, tasks, todo lists, grocery lists, shopping lists and anything you want to share. Organize everything!
Get organized today with Hub. Your Home & Family Organizer!
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
A 14 day subscription free trial is available.
This service synchronizes SharePoint List contacts with smartphone/device contacts.
Make syncs that are bi-directional and/or one-way between SharePoint to your device(s).
Allow users to update SharePoint contacts when they update the contact on their smartphone (or disallow it).
Control which SharePoint contacts to synchronize using SharePoint List Views.
Map device contact fields to SharePoint List Columns (First Name, Last Name, Photo, Mobile, Address, Assistant, etc).
Fully compatible with Google Now and Siri and other super-cool smartphone specific features your device may have.
The service utilizes native device standards to achieve interoperability across all major platforms, including iOS and Android.
Please Note: This App requires your company to be running SharePoint Mobile Sync by Kintivo.com. A 14 day subscription free trial is available.
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
***Password Manager is a free app only available to customers on the premium plan***
How the Password Manager app works:
Once you’ve set up your Password Manager’s premium account on your PC, you can download the Android app. Using Password Manager’s built-in browser, you can quickly log in to your accounts, edit your account information, view and fill your form fill data, and generate new passwords, knowing it’s all being seamlessly synced to your Password Manager account.
Why Password Manager?
• Master password: Keep unique, strong passwords for all your important accounts, and then easily access and manage them with your customized master password.
• Automatic login: Automatically fill your online account login forms with your saved passwords. One click and you’re logged in.
• Online Form Filler: Stop filling in the same forms over and over. Securely store your name, address, email, credit cards, etc., so you can auto-complete web forms in one click.
• Centralized Storage: Organize and manage all your accounts and passwords in one place.
• Access from anywhere, anytime: Access from your computers, tablets or mobile phones. All you need is a web browser with an Internet connection.
• Sync everywhere: Saved login information is automatically synced between your desktops, laptops, phones and tablets.
• Mobile App: Quick, easy access to your accounts, anywhere your smartphone or tablet goes. Fill and save site logins, generate new passwords, fill shopping forms, and more.
• Easy setup: Initial download and setup takes minutes. Plus, once you’ve created your account, you’ll receive prompts to save new sites as you browse. You choose which sites to add.
• Priority support: Get top-priority support for faster response times to your important questions.
It’s More Secure…
• Secure storage: Your passwords are encrypted with the leading encryption standard, AES-256. Multifactor authentication options add a second login step when signing in to your account for an additional layer of protection.
• Password generator: Create strong, unique passwords for new accounts and update existing passwords so that they follow the best security practices.
• Password and data privacy: Your master password is not stored on our servers, which means you are the only one who knows it.
• Password Security Checks & Alerts: Run the Security Challenge to check your stored passwords and find out ways to make your digital life more secure. Plus, get alerts for weak and duplicate passwords as you're logging into your accounts, so you can generate new ones immediately.
• Secure Notes: Safer for your sensitive data—e.g., credit cards, insurance cards, memberships, Wi-Fi logins, passports, driver's licenses and more—and accessible to only you.
• Back Up Sensitive Documents: Attach documents and images to your secure notes. Password Manager backs up your files automatically, so you always have a secure digital copy.
• Secure Account Sharing: Send logins for shared accounts to friends and family who also use Password Manager. Keep passwords "hidden" and delete when needed.
Take control of your passwords and simplify your digital life. Download the Password Manager app today.
OneBizHub is Funambol's white-label business cloud solution for mobile providers’ SMB customers. Designed for business professionals to securely sync and share folders and documents, OneBizHub features include:
• Intuitive business-centric computer, mobile and web apps
• Share and collaborate on folders and documents within the organization or with outside partners
• Access permissions to control specific operations for share recipients
• Max downloads, password protection, expiration, access notification and more for shared folder and document links
• End-to-end security including encryption, track device, remote wipe
• Web Admin to manage users and accounts in each SMB
• Operator Admin to manage SMB customers
• White-label to make it 100% yours
• Integration-ready to fit into mobile provider eco-system
• Cloud or on-premise deployment
• Highly scalable, fault-tolerant, and distributed architecture
• Extensible via APIs