Have all of your guaranteed rights, in the palm of your hand!
- Full US Constitution
- Several other similar documents: The articles of confederation, the declaration of independence, the english bill of rights, and the magna carta
- Failed amendments
- Ability to quickly jump to wikipedia, google search, or the official page for each item
- Move to SD Card
Additions or corrections readily welcomed. Thanks for the support!
The COMPLETE Constitution of India presented in a readable and searchable format. Divided concisely into Parts, Chapters, Sub-Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the Articles. Also Contains 97 Amendments (till date), 12 Schedules and all Central Parliamentary Acts (Net). Everything is Searchable. Scroll through articles by Volume Keys. Current Path is always displayed on the top.
A MUST HAVE for every Indian... and others alike.
This is the ONLY app containing the Constitution of India.
- Full, unedited Article Content of all the 394 Articles.
- Divided into Parts, Sections, Sub-Sections and Article Lists.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Article so that you know where you are.
- 97 Amendments and their complete contents available
- 12 Schedules from the constitution
- Search in Constitution or Central Parliament Acts.
- Search by Article Content, Chapter Names, Part Names, Sub-Section Names and Article Names in Constitution Mode and Short Title, Act Number, Act Year, Act Objective, Full Act Text & Free Text Search in Central Acts Mode
- Bookmarking favorite Articles
- Search & Highlight in Amendments/Schedules
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Articles by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported (Thanks to Abhitej Velore)
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Zoom by clicking on icons/Pinch zoom in Amendments and Central Acts Screens.
- Text size can be increased/Decreased for Article Content.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- A good way to teach kid's about the Constitution of India
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the Constitution regularly.
- Share Article Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
[NEW]SOCIAL FEATURES ENABLED (powered by Socialize)
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To communicate with Socialize Servers (Likes, comments, Facebook, Google+,etc) and also to load Other Law Content in Search Menu.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Anonymous commenting requires the retrieval of Device ID so that all comments/likes/shares can be linked to the Device ID. No personally identifiable information is read from the Phone.
STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card" option is enabled.
The Constitution was adopted on September 17, 1787, by the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and ratified by conventions in eleven States. It went into effect on March 4, 1789.
Since the Constitution was adopted, it has been amended twenty-seven times. The first ten of amendments (along with two others that were not ratified at the time) were proposed by Congress on September 25, 1789, and were ratified by the necessary three-fourths of the States on December 15, 1791. These first ten amendments are known as the Bill of Rights.
The Constitution is interpreted, supplemented, and implemented by a large body of constitutional law. The Constitution of the United States was the first constitution of its kind, and has influenced the constitutions of many other nations.
When we succeed in our endeavour of ensuring that a majority of the country's citizens know the constitution. We can begin to intelligently hold our leaders accountable for the provision of our constitutional rights.
- Full Kenyan Constitution
- Search Through the various elements i.e Chapters , Schedule and Preamble
- Separation of the different elements of the constitution i.e Chapters , Articles , Preamble and Schedules
THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA (Bharat ka Samvidhan) भारत का संविधान is an android application which contains all about THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA.
Now the application is supported for English as well as Hindi.
For Those device which does not support Hindi Font special font is used to make support for Hindi.
Hope you will enjoy while learning.
This application contain all about Indain Penal Code.
-Chapter by Chapter
-You can also add section to important.
-Hindi and English support.
-Share sections with friends.
-Choose custom font color, and size for detail view.
-Share on Facebook.
1.) The THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA Application or any of its agencies/instrumentality assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any reproduction derived from the legislative material in this application. The legislative material in this application. The legislative material in this app has been collection for convenience of reference only.
2.) In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating a search tool to our application. This will add a few access points to your device (hence the permissions) to direct you to the web search service. Please consider using the search to help us keep creating apps. You may delete the search icon, bookmark and homepage easily. Thank you.
Cette application a pour pour objectif de permettre la consultation des différents articles de la nouvelle constitution d'une manière simple, intuitive et agréable.
Les articles de cette nouvelle constitution sont consultables en Arabe et en Français
Nigeria has had a series of constitutions. The current constitution was enacted on 29 May 1999, inaugurating the Nigerian Fourth Republic.
Note: Flip your finger on your device screen to turn the pages of this book, just as you would do with a real book!
...this free app is ad supported.
The Constitution of the Philippines (Filipino: Saligang Batas ng Pilipinas) is the supreme law of the Republic of the Philippines. The Constitution currently in effect was enacted in 1987, during the administration of President Corazón C. Aquino, and is popularly known as the "1987 Constitution". Philippine constitutional law experts recognise three other previous constitutions as having effectively governed the country — the 1935 Commonwealth Constitution, the 1973 Constitution, and the 1986 Freedom Constitution.Constitutions for the Philippines were also drafted and adopted during the short-lived governments of Presidents Emilio Aguinaldo (1899) and José P. Laurel (1943).
It ensures that a majority of the country's citizens know the constitution. we can begin to intelligently hold our leaders accountable for the provision of our constitutional rights. It provides the legal foundation for the existence of Bangladesh, sets out the rights and duties of its citizens, and defines the structure of the government and many more.
The app is out of beta and has a ton of new improvements.
To come -
* Notes regarding the important articles so that even a layman can understand the content of the articles.
* Enhanced assimilation of current events with the articles.
Note : Please report the crashes you might face which will help us improve the app.
Tags: Constitution, "Constitution of India", "Indian Polity", India
Pakistan. With the new elections coming soon, Pakelectionsonline.org will bring host of new features.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles of Confederation
Declaration of Independence
THIS IS AN ADD-ON FOR DROIDLAW. YOU CAN'T OPEN THIS APP. YOU MUST HAVE DROIDLAW INSTALLED.
*Federal Rules of:
- Civil Procedure
- Appellate Procedure
- Criminal Procedure
- Bankruptcy Procedure
- U.S. Constitution
*Available purchase options:
- State Codes / Laws
- United States Code
- United States Supreme Court case opinions
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
**** 2011 Federal Register and Uniform Commercial Code coming soon!
- RSS Section for legal news/blogs
- Keyword searching
- Limit searching to specific chapters/titles
- Bookmark and include your own notes
- Save offline
- Share content
- Change font size
- Move App to SDCard
**** Now compatible with Android Tablets!
**** Additional legal reference material available on the Android Market. All purchased add-ons can be accessed through the center app drawer or by adding a shortcut on the DroidLaw Dashboard by long-pressing the screen.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
** This app is intended for Android v1.6 (Donut) using GSM only. v2.x users need RF Signal Tracker (Eclair).
- Record, save & playback rssi data. See HO stats.
- Vibe & sound on Handoff.
- Show coverage bubbles of serving cells.
- Users can upload their own site locations.
The Federalist Papers are a natural choice for inclusion in the American DNA section of the 'United States Constitution' app found in the Android Market. I did not include it because it would have doubled the size of the that app and I want to maintain a little size discipline, so to speak. So after many request I created 'The Federalist Papers'. It's not annotated like the Constitution, but it does contain a search feature which should make personal analysis a little easier. I'll be making improvements as I go of course, so for now here you go.
- Multiple playlists
- Adjustable play time
- Min battery level shutoff
- Preset music volume
- Add a notification sound
- Sleep timer