Keeper protects you against hackers with a secure and convenient password manager. Your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other personal information is saved in your private digital vault that is encrypted and unbreakable. Keeper’s password generator creates high-strength passwords for your different websites, which is the best way to protect your privacy.
Keeper is #1
With over 7 million users across 15 languages, Keeper is the most popular password manager and data vault on Android, iOS, Mac and PC platforms. Keeper uses the highest levels of privacy and security (256-bit AES, PBKDF2) and is a zero-knowledge provider. This means only YOU have the ability to access your information.
Convenient and Easy to Use
Keeper is easy to access on all of your devices and computers. Instantly searchable and highly organized, Keeper Password Manager makes life easier. You can even share private Keeper records with other Keeper users - such as your partner or co-worker. The Keeper Web App is an easy-to-use online password manager that sync’s to your devices.
Secure File Manager
Our secure file storage feature allows you to store confidential files, photos, videos and other documents in your Keeper vault. Files are encrypted and secured with the same zero-knowledge encryption technology used to manage your passwords. Keeper is more secure than other cloud storage providers.
When you upload a file or photo from your mobile device or drag-and-drop using the Web App at https://keepersecurity.com, your file is instantly encrypted and protected in Keeper's Cloud Security Vault. Files will never appear in your Camera Roll or SD card.
Auto-Fill Login and Password
Check out our ground-breaking feature called Keeper FastFill™. It lets you create and fill passwords into mobile apps - including Internet, Chrome and a million other Android apps.
We have the most secure auto-fill features of any password manager. We also offer the same seamless experience on your desktop computer -- Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer are fully supported.
Using Keeper to share your passwords is secure and convenient. Simply tap the "Share" button from your vault and invite your partner or co-worker to view the file. Using public/private key encryption + 256-bit AES, Keeper shares passwords and files securely from Vault-to-Vault.
For added security, Keeper supports Two-Factor Authentication using Text Message, Voice Call and Google Authenticator.
Keeper is a SOC-2 certified company. This means we adhere to the strongest levels of internal controls covering security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Keeper for Groups & Enterprise
Keeper offers an enterprise-level password manager called Keeper for Groups. Use the admin console to manage your team's users and devices. We also support Active Directory for automated user provisioning. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com/groups.
Preloaded on AT&T Phones
Keeper is preloaded on AT&T Android and Windows Smartphones & Tablets.
Free vs. Paid
Keeper offers free storage on your device. Sync & Cloud Backup is free for 30 days and requires subscription thereafter. Purchase via in-app payment or online from https://keepersecurity.com/buy.
To read more about Keeper's privacy and security, go to https://keepersecurity.com.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored entry, you will use your master password to enter the application.
• Quick and easy access via one single master password
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
• Create strong passwords using the password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices then you can have your passwords in all your devices without having to retype them.
Simply create a backup in one device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
- To backup your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Backup database
- To restore your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Restore database
Use of permissions:
- Photos/Media/Files: This is needed in order to backup your database
- If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
- It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
- You can group and sort your entries by color
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web. Learn more: https://vimeo.com/88901304
- Let 1Password remember all your passwords so you don’t have to
- Sync items over from 1Password for PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Bring all your Logins, Credit Cards, secure wallet items, and more on the go
- Log in to websites with a single tap
- Protect your vault with a single Master Password
- Secure with Tamper-proof Authenticated Encryption using AES-256 and Encrypt-then-MAC
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
- All features free to try for 30 days to all new customers!
SECURE YOUR LIFE
1Password is a beautiful, secure app for passwords and other sensitive items you need to keep safe. Take advantage of our pocket and purse slimming technology. Store thousands of wallet items without any of the bulge. Never leave vital information at home again!
- Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and more
- View attachments added from PC or Mac
- Find what you need quickly with powerful search
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password keeps your life in sync with other editions for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, sold separately at 1Password.com.
- Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
- Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
Unlock the full power of 1Password 4 and make changes on the go with a single in-app purchase—no subscriptions. Create new passwords, edit existing items, mark items as Favorites for quick access, and more!
- Add new items like Logins, Secure Notes, and Identities right from your Android device
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site with our Strong Password Generator
- Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
- Organize your items into Folders
- Customize your items to save everything you need
Learn more about 1Password 4 for Android on our website: http://j.mp/1P4Android
And in our guide: http://j.mp/1P4AndroidGuide
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Please share your comments or questions with us on our discussions site: http://j.mp/1PAForum or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Eliminate typing on tiny keyboards with auto-login and form autofill. Generate strong passwords. Access your data at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
It’s the best free password manager & secure digital wallet.
- Protect your data with AES-256 encryption - the industry’s leading standard
- Only you have access to your data – there is no record of your Dashlane password anywhere
- Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud
- Store logins and passwords, emails, addresses, IDs, credit cards, secure notes and more!
- Get security breach alerts for your logins and passwords
GENERATE STRONG PASSWORDS. SAVE THEM AUTOMATICALLY.
- Create and customize strong passwords for your apps
- Generate passwords as you surf
AUTOFILL & AUTO-LOGIN
- Autofill any form with the Dashlane Browser
- Automatically login to all your Android apps
ENHANCED FOR TEAMS AND FAMILIES
-Securely share passwords and notes with others. Sync changes automatically.
- Add an emergency contact within Dashlane to make sure essential accounts can be access by those who need them
Dashlane is free to download and use on any device. Premium gives you:
- Sync across all your devices
- Secure cloud backup for your account
- Access to your passwords on our website
- Priority user support
Learn more about Premium at www.dashalne.com/premium
WHAT IF I LOSE MY DEVICE?
- No one can access your data without your Dashlane Password
- Auto-locks and PIN locks after inactivity
- Compatible with Google Authenticator
- Premium gives you a secure backup of your account to restore from anytime on another device
PC Mag “Best Products of 2013” + “Editors’ Choice Award”
Fortune Mag’s “36 Coolest Gadgets of 2013”
Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
Learn more about our security: www.dashlane.com/security
Permission settings: http://ow.ly/toSQw
Questions? Visit support.dashlane.com
A simple password manager app with easy and intuitive UI, Remembr'all lets user save passwords for various services like Email Accounts, Social Networks, Credit Card and so on. All of the passwords are stored on your phone with state of the art encryption to prevent any misuse.
User Interface That’s Very Elegant
With our simple yet elegant-to-use user interface, we want each and every user of Remembr'all to have the best possible experience. While using Remembr'all , one will see only things that are important to him. So long gone are those hideous pop-ups notifying you of things that do not require your attention. Be done with the apps having cluttered user interface. Use Remembr’all - Password Manager instead.
Because we care most about our user’s privacy, we do not backup any passwords to any of our or third party servers. User’s data is only his/her to access. So now you can store and recall passwords with complete ease and peace of mind. More than that we have taken every care to prevent any invalid login attempts from gaining access to your passwords.
Why would one want to save all his/her passwords in one single cluttered list? We thought of the same and then we came up with 6 different categories that user can save its passwords under. While Remembr'all - Password Manager provides the regular categories like social media accounts and email accounts, it takes things further with 4 additional categories like ATM PINs, Web Accounts, etc. that help you unclutter your data.
Want to store the data in PC or Mac as well but too lazy to re-write it again? Well, we have got that covered. You can now export all of your data in CSV format which can be opened in leading document processors like Microsoft Word.
You want to start over? Delete everything, down to last word and start new.
We are more than happy to lend a hand. You can get basic information about the working of Remembr’all - Password Manager from “Help” menu located at login page or you could just drop in a mail at any of the following given email ids.
• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of culture as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and Modified Date of records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• In response to many customer requests, mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records but tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
"...it's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group (NEW), Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
• Collapsible section headers
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps your records in sync automatically
• mSecure browser provides auto-login functionality to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields with your mSecure data
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
❖ $5-Off Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.99 USD with the $5 off coupon when you like us on facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
Store your password simply!
This app allows you to store passwords for your online accounts easily and securely on your device.
It also allows you to export your data and protecting them with passwords import from simple text files.
This app is Free and Open Source Software released under the GNU General Public License V.3
You can find the source code here:
Notes on using RoboForm for Android:
- A RoboForm Everywhere account is required.
- RoboForm runs in its own browser because the native Android browser does not allow any integration.
- RoboForm also integrates with Firefox browser, starting at ver 1.62.
- RoboForm also works in Dolphin browser if you install RoboForm addon into Dolphin, in addition to this app.
In contrast to many other companies, SecureSafe Password Manager provides customer specific encryption for your data. This means that each document has its own key, and this security key is hung on a customer-specific key ring.
One login for all platforms: you can access your account via the SecureSafe web application or through the iPhone/iPad apps and therefore have access to your documents and passwords at anytime and from anywhere.
Currently 400'000 users worldwide – 100% data storage in Switzerland – data backup provided in a former Swiss military bunker in the Swiss Alps. Developed by a team of Swiss security experts, SecureSafe incorporates the same high level of security found in modern e-banking solutions. Continuous external security checks by McAfee Secure Service.
Feedback from our users about SecureSafe Password Manager:
"Excellent, simple, cross platform and free!"
"Love it! It's easy times use. Password protected and keeps everything secure. Wouldn't use anything else."
"More than I wanted - one app on all my devices! I wanted a simple password keeper, but it does so much more and so simply."
YOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATA AT A SINGLE PLACE
✓ Credit card details
✓ Online banking access codes
✓ Contracts and Certificates
SECURE PASSWORD MANAGER & FILE SAFE
✓ Highly secure AES-256 and RSA-2048 encryption
✓ Only you can access your data - not even our employees
✓ All data between SecureSafe and your device is sent over HTTPS only
✓ Passwords are even additionally encrypted for highest security
✓ Strong authentication (with SMS token) available for PRO, SILVER and GOLD account holders
✓ Data storage in a former headquarter bunker of the Swiss army
✓ 24/7 monitoring of all our systems from three continents
✓ Data inheritance function in the event that something should happen to you
✓ Read more: www.securesafe.com/en/security.html
EVERYWHERE AT ANY TIME
✓ Access all your data using a single login on all your devices
✓ Also available as web application and iPhone/iPad app
✓ Offline access for all your passwords
✓ Fully featured web application available at www.securesafe.com/mylogin
✓ 50 passwords and files up to 10 MB
✓ Will always remain free of charge
✓ You can upgrade your account at any time in our web application
✓ Account Types: SecureSafe Password PRO, SILVER and GOLD
✓ Unlimited number of passwords
✓ Strong authentication with SMS token
✓ Additional storage capacity
✓ Secure PDF and image viewer on the PC/Mac
✓ PDF Annotations on Android devices
SecureSafe Password Manager attracts thousands of new users every week - read more about the leading password and file manager here: www.securesafe.com
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
✮ No ads. At all. Really. :)
✮ All main functionality is available for FREE (but we appreciate a lot when you buy premium features or our PRO/CLOUD app)
✮ The app doesn't have permission to access Internet (you can be sure that your data never leaks even theoretically)
✮ A lot of people trust our application and use it for years, we have already more than 200 000 installs worldwide.
✮ NS Wallet is multi-platform password manager, you can use it on the phone, tablet, PC or Mac, find more information about that here: http://www.nswallet.com
Now finally boring description for our password manager :)
NS Wallet is reliable, secure and FREE data vault for your confidential and sensitive information (like passwords, credit cards numbers, pin codes, phones and etc). Privacy is our highest concern, that's why our password manager is fully offline solution, your data is stored ONLY on your smartphone or tablet, the app even doesn't have permission to use network connection. For those who like to have backups in the cloud we have separate version of the application - NS Wallet Cloud, it saves all the backups automatically in your Dropbox or Google Drive and all the information can be easily restored from there anytime.
- it is not necessary to remember dozens of your passwords, pin codes and other important pieces of information, you have to remember only one master password to access NS Wallet.
- all your information is encrypted using AES cypher algorithm and stored securely on your phone or tablet, nobody is able to access your private information even if your device is lost or stolen
- our password manager is very flexible, there is possibility to add any kind of your own custom information
- the app automatically creates backup files and stores them in separate folder (or in the Cloud, if you use NS Wallet Cloud)
- app is locked automatically if it is not used
- embedded password generator can be used to produce highly secure passwords
- the app is FREE to use
- Internet is not used to reduce the risk of data loss
- search functionality
- special folder "Recently viewed", the folder is showing recently viewed items
- special folder "Frequently viewed", the folder is showing frequently viewed items
- special folder "Expiring soon", the folder is showing the items with the dates of one month in the future and earlier (very useful to track expiry dates of your credit/debit cards)
- theme changing (you can select one of 11 beautiful graphical themes)
- fonts changing
!!!!!! Important !!!!!!
Remember your master password by heart or put it down on the paper and put it into real safe. It is not possible to restore your data if you forgot/lost your password because the data is encrypted and your password is the only key to decrypt the data. Our support team will not reply any requests asking how to get access to your data if you lost your password because it is just not possible.
Protect your data with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
SafeInCloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: Free Desktop Application + Mobile Application for Phones and Tablets.
◆ Material Design
◆ Dark Theme
◆ Strong Encryption
◆ Cloud Synchronization
◆ Finger Scanner and Multi-window (Samsung devices)
◆ Password Strength Analysis
◆ Password Generator
◆ Browser Integration
◆ Cross Platform
◆ Free Desktop App
◆ Automatic Data Import
SafeInCloud was completely redesigned to match new Material Design user interface language by Google. Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface. In addition to the standard Light theme SafeInCloud also has a Dark theme option to help you saving a significant amount of battery life.
Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FINGER SCANNER AND MULTI-WINDOW
You can unlock SafeInCloud with a fingerprint on Samsung devices with the finger scanner. SafeInCloud can also run in the multi-window mode, side by side with another app, e.g. a browser. So, you can drag-n-drop a login and a password to a web page with a finger or S Pen.
PASSWORD STRENGTH ANALYSIS
SafeInCloud analyses your password strengths and shows a strength indicator next to each password. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password. All cards with weak passwords are marked with a red sign.
The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords.
The Desktop application integrates with a browser. This allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. You don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from SafeInCloud into a browser. The mobile application contains a built-in browser with a similar password auto-fill functionality.
SafeInCloud is available on the following platforms: OS X (Mac), iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows (7 and 8), and Android.
FREE DESKTOP APP
Download a free Desktop application for Windows or Mac OS from www.safe-in-cloud.com to be able access your database on your computer. The Desktop application also makes data entry and editing fast and easy using a hardware keyboard.
AUTOMATIC DATA IMPORT
The Desktop application can automatically import your data from another password manager. You don't need to manually reenter all your passwords.
- Sync bookmarks with Android Browser
- Add, update, and delete Bookmarks
- View Open Remote Tabs
- 14-day free trial, requires $12/year Xmarks Premium subscription afterwards
Android Browser doesn't currently support synchronizing folders. To sync a single folder with Android Browser, go to Menu -> Settings and choose Sync folder with browser.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Secure Notes and Sites.
* 14-day free trial, requires $1/month LastPass Premium subscription afterwards.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the LastPass browser/app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
Note: LastPass runs in the same process as Dolphin, so applications that monitor data usage combine the usage of LastPass with the usage of Dolphin itself. These applications also often display the LastPass icon instead of the Dolphin icon, causing it to look at first glance like LastPass is using a great deal of data, when in reality Dolphin is using most of the data.
Included as part of your Xmarks Premium account. There is a free two week trial available to all users.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the Xmarks app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
When you swipe or go to Menu -> Bookmarks, Dolphin Browser shows you your bookmarks toolbar. Be sure to tap Bookmarks at the bottom to see all your folders.
If all your bookmarks appear as one long list, go to Menu -> List view to view them in folders instead.
Sub-folders aren't synchronized to Dolphin Browser, but you can access them by tapping the Xmarks icon and selecting All Bookmarks.