We've got all your favorite delivery foods – plus top-rated restaurants that normally don’t deliver. Explore and experience local favorites rated by Foodler users like you. So whether you're looking for pizza, wings, comfort food, a breakfast wake-up call, vegetarian delights, or face-melting Szechuan – we've got you covered.
PLUS, every Foodler order earns you rewards! Earn points for eating food you love, then cash them in for free food, gift cards, or Foodler merchandise.
It's Easy to Find the Food You Want
Get it delivered or pick it up. Our app makes it easy to find what you’re looking for and get your order started. Search top local restaurants by GPS location or street address, then tap your way through easy-to-use menus. Or, start by searching for a favorite restaurant by name, a cuisine style, or even a favorite dish. We’ll find your Best Bets for you.
Foodler Users Know
Our users are the best, and they know what they like! Foodler users rate restaurants and individual dishes, so it’s easy to find the best stuff near you. Already use Foodler? Just log in with your account info and start using the app! Your account info and past orders will be synced.
- Fast and easy search for restaurants that deliver to you
- Browse all local restaurants or filter by cuisine category
- Started in Boston, Foodler now serves 48 states
- Best Bets guide you to local favorites
- Restaurant specials and rebates
- Ratings and recommendations
- Manage multiple orders
- Review order history
- Start new orders based on past orders
- Rewards for every order!
The app uses the following permissions:
- Access fine and coarse location (To determine your location when searching for restaurants!)
- Camera (This is the standard Android camera permission. When entering your credit card info, you can scan your card with your device's camera!)
- Vibrate (Required so that your phone will vibrate to alert you when you successfully scan a credit card!)
All Farmer's Market data is obtained through the USDA data feed.
Install Recipe Planner and it will walk you through a list of ingredients you may already have in your kitchen...Once finished, you can request
a short list of menus choose from or, if you don't want the blame for picking the 'wrong' item, just click 'Tell me what to make'. Either way
you'll get a quick list of ingredients needed to prepare the dish, with a guarantee that you'll have everything you need.
Where other menu suggestion applications might return few results because your pantry doesn't match their ingredient list precisely, Recipe
Planner's menus consist of a preferred ingredient list and alternate or optional ingredients in almost every category. Don't have spaghetti
noodles for Spaghetti? Penne noodles work just as well and might be a new favorite in your house. Have the rest of the ingredients for
hamburgers, but out of bread? Don't let those hot dog buns go to waste.
Since you don't want a program to tell you to keep making the same thing over and over, Recipe Planner utilizes a rating system...just rate the
menu and future suggestions will mix highly rated items along with unrated items to keep thing fresh.
Plans for future versions of Recipe Planner include
* An expanded menu and ingredient list
* A shopping list feature that will allow you to tag items to pick up on your next trip to the store
* A bonus shopping feature that will look through items you don't have, and suggest items will fill the most menus.
* Full recipes including cooking directions, ratings from other users and on online database for new menus and ingredients so you don't have to
upgrade the application to take advantage of new stuff.
* Ingredient filter to let you specify a main or side ingredient you want to use up or use as a main course for the meal (most requested update
Thanks for trying Recipe Planner, and please send you comments and suggestions.
Our local chefs use fresh, seasonal ingredients to create dishes in their own style, which brings tons of variety to our daily menus.
Choose from main dishes, sides, salads, and treats. Drinks and healthy kids’ meals, too. Menus change every day, so there’s always something new to try. Meals arrive on-demand or you can schedule delivery for a guaranteed 1-hour window up to a week in advance.
Meals arrive chilled so everything stays fresh. Simple directions for the final touch, be it a drizzle of dressing or a few minutes in your oven or microwave, means dinner’s ready—fresh and piping hot—when you’re ready to eat.
For every one of our fresh, chef-made meals you order, we feed someone in need through local food banks. We believe absolutely everyone deserves a good dinner.
Currently serving the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and New York City. Coming to Los Angeles in 2015.
Thanks for using Munchery! We’re at email@example.com or @munchery if you have any issues or suggestions.
Top Cities Served: San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Oakland, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Berkeley, Redwood City, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Alameda, Mill Valley, San Carlos, San Rafael, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Foster City, Belmont, Daly City… and more!
Download the free app to:
- View our free meal schedule
- Sign up to volunteer
- Keep updated on the latest news from Loaves & Fishes Family Kitchen
1- Freshly made and delivered daily. No preservatives or msg.
2- Flexible and customizable: No contracts! Pay as you go, and change any dish at no additional cost.
3- Menu designed by a Chef and a Dietitian based on a heart smart diet. More than 2 months without repeating a dish! Select from Meals, Wraps or Salads.
4- Online Ordering System and account management.
5- Premium packaging and individual microwavable portioned containers that allow easy storage and preserve individual flavors.
6- Excellent customer support team that helps with any questions or needs our customers may have
This application allows the user to choose from a set list of food options, and then the application will randomly select one restaurant for the user to eat at! So if you ready to get your food, it's just a few clicks away!
- Elige un hábito que quieras adquirir y chequea regularmente para mantenerlo. La aplicación te permite elegir entre estos 8 hábitos: Beber más agua, comer fruta, desayunar más sano, correr, dormir tus horas, meditar, leer más y caminar.
- MEWE incluye su propia red social, en la que podrás animar y ser animado por tus amigos.
- Desde la aplicación y desde la web www.mewe.com.es también podrás recibir consejos para hacértelo más fácil.
- MEWE te ofrece la posibilidad de colaborar con Banco de alimentos para fortalecer tu compromiso.
- Orangina Schweppes España garantiza que la cantidad que dones llegará íntegramente a la Federación Española de Bancos de Alimentos.
- Regístrate a través de facebook o de tu mail. Elige el hábito que quieras adquirir. En la Home observarás tu puntuación y los hábitos actuales y los completados.
- Cuando entres a chequear tu hábito harás ME. Cuando quieras colaborar con Banco de alimentos harás WE -puedes hacerlo para compensar tus fallos o compensar tus logros.-
- Cuando haces MEWE te ayudarás a reforzar un gran hábito. El de conseguir que todo lo que sea bueno para ti, también lo sea para los demás.
::: La aplicación MEWE forma parte del proyecto de responsabilidad social de Orangina Schweppes España y será impulsado por sus trabajadores:::
Salud y Wellness.
Real Time Meal app will connect you directly to the restaurant that you’re ordering from – not a third party service that is relaying the information. Best feature of this Real Time Meal app is that you save your information including credit card and never worry about taking out your wallet to pay for your food.