Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager Edge UC
Voyager Legend UC
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
Marque 2 M180
Marque 2 A170
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
The first and only app that lets you remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset!
Promotional price - only during beta phase!
Try the FREE version before buying this one :)
A new icon by shackener (http://bit.ly/1kzf3Yk)!
Please rate, comment and contact me BY EMAIL if you have any problems with the app or want to request a new feature (communication does not work so well with comments) =)
Most Bluetooth headsets have buttons which can only do 2 things - call last dialed number and start voice command. Both are pretty useless. Using SmartHeadset you can remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset to do more useful things - like controlling a media player, telling you the time or starting a voice assistant! This way you can play/pause and rewind your music or audiobook or control your phone from your bluetooth headset!
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on (or vice versa) on the first run of this app in order to initialize it correctly. You only need to do this once.
- Remember to turn off bluetooth before uninstalling this app in order to finalize it correctly.
- Disable device administrator from the preferences of the app before uninstalling this app!
- Play/pause and rewind a media player using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Say time (using a pre-installed text-to-speech (TTS) engine)
- Start a voice assistant using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Tasker integration!
- Quickly switch remapping on and off to place calls or use a voice dialer Now phone calls are possible even when remapping is active!
- Quickly switch the controlled media player
- Automatically turn off Bluetooth after headset disconnect to save energy and fuss
- Override the default Android behavior to switch the display on when the Bluetooth headset call button is pressed.This way inadvertent touches can be avoided.
Known issues and permissions
The functionality of this app is not supported natively by Android. Therefore it uses several workarounds.
- There will be a "*" entry in your phone log when the app is active. Ignore it, it will be deleted on headset disconnect. It makes it possible to make phone calls even when remapping is active. (This requires the "reroute outgoing calls", "read call log" and "write call log" permission).
- Play/pause resp. rewind might not work at every Bluetooth headset key press. This is an Android issue :(
This app gathers no data about you and even has no connection to the internet.
Write for Android stores all your writings safely and remembers the last position you stopped writing. You can just start over where you left off when opening the app next time.
It does not come with any kind of cloud backup, text lay-outing or other fancy stuff. Just plain text editing.
Do you like Write for Android but want an online solution? Check out my new app Write for Dropbox here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leihwelt.android.write2
Use the built in copy&paste functions of Android Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich to make the most use out of Write for Android! You can select text passages, cut, copy and paste.
See it on a real device using fullscreen mode:
This is similar to "Pop for iOS" and comparable text editors that take on ZEN writing on your mobile phone.
Jawbone 2.3 replaces previous versions of Jawbone Companion:
* Add playlists from multiple services (Spotify and Local Music) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
* Agenda: Jawbone whispers through your headset or speaker and reminds you about upcoming meetings and events when they're starting; it will even dial you into conference calls at the press of a button, passcode and all.
* Prompts: Preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your Jawbone device.
* Battery Meter: A convenient battery indicator on your phone lets you know; at a glance, how much battery life your speaker or headset has left.
* Instant Info: Press the TALK button on your headset, JAMBOX, or BIG JAMBOX to hear upcoming events, remaining battery life, and the current time. For MINI JAMBOX, you can customize the PLAY button to access voice control or dial a contact.
* LiveAudio: Toggle LiveAudio on and off from the application (JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX, and MINI JAMBOX only). Jawbone currently supports Jawbone ERA, ICON HD, ICON, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX and MINI JAMBOX.
Make sure to get the latest update from jawbone.com/start and enable JawboneLink™ in Advanced Settings if it’s not enabled already.
To hear calendar announcements with meeting titles, please make sure a TTS engine is installed by going to Settings > Voice input & output settings.
For more information about the Jawbone app and Jawbone products, check out jawbone.com/start
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly).
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to firstname.lastname@example.org, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
✔ Record in high or low quality, in background and with pause function (.wav)
✔ backwards/fast-forward during a recording as on your dictation machine (.wav)
✔ Record by Widget
✔ Send, rename and delete recordings
✔ "Fast" Send, now with custom mail recipients
✔ upload to Dropbox, FTP (needs additional apps)
✔ Choose recordings as ringtone
✔ Cut recordings (only wav)
✔ Repair recordings (fix header information of wav-files)
✔ Samplerate and -format can be configured in the settings (working modes may vary from device to device)
✔ ...and much more!
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder "tapeatalk_records").
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
- see Menu > Help > RPN Mode for details of the different modes
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is enabled.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
Select your ODT or DOC/DOCX file with the built-in file browser.
Use the various editing functions of a full-blown text editor:
* editing, inserting and deleting text
* formatting characters, paragraphs
* inserting and editing lists, tables, shapes, textboxes and images
EuroOffice for Tablet is built on Qt and Calligra code, optimized for tablets but it can also be used on stronger smartphones.
Next versions of EuroOffice for Tablet will support spreadsheet and presentation files of the ODF format, as well as loading and saving a wider range of file formats.
EuroOffice for Tablet is an open source project, source code can be downloaded from http://www.multiracio.com/download/EuroOfficeForTablet.tar.gz .
Free online converter in CloudConvert is a easy, quick tool with user-friendly interface and excellent quality.
• Free for convert 1 files everyday
• Convert of several files and automatic download after completed convert
• User-friendly interface: Create new task, Cancel task
• Share with other applications after completed convert
• Change default download folder after successful convert
• Allow to convert only using Wifi to lower fee.
And excellent features are waiting for your exploration!
FAQ (Frequent Asked Questions):
Q1: How does this application work?
A1: With user-friendly interface, users only choose needed files, then the application will upload data, convert on ClouldConvert and download automatically file into your phone.
Q2: Is this application free?
Everyday, guest users will have 1 Convert free
Q3: What is MINUTE?
A3: MINUTE is the time of performance on data convert in Cloud, minimum 1 MINUTE for each convert.
If the MINUTE is equal to 0, it means that no Free MINUTE is left, you need to wait for the next day to obtain free MINUTE to continue convert.
Q4: What are the differences between Free version and Pro version?
A4: The sole difference between Free version and Pro version is Free version attached to advertisement, we commit that Free version has all main features of Pro version, to bring the most excellent experience for users. You may, however, support us by purchasing the version not attached to advertisement.
Q5: What do I have to do if I want to convert files into other formats?
A5: There are up to 205 different formats, so there is no format you need, please choose our other applications in Application Store.
Q6: I fail to convert.
A6: You need to check some following information:
+ Internet connection
+ Number of remaining MINUTE (if MINUTE is 0, you need to wait for the next day and continue to use)
+ The original data file is fault or encrypted with passwords.
In addition, in some cases, there are too many requests submitted to server, you can try again after some minutes.
Thank you for your using our service. We are trying our best everyday to improve continually applications to bring better experience for users, do not forget to send feedback to help us improve and advance the quality of service.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your Android device.
Remotely access your PCs and Macs with LogMeIn for Android. Works with an account subscription of LogMeIn Pro on your computer, which also includes access from your desktop and web browser, so everything you need is always at your fingertips.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit then from your Android device
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your Android device
To get started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn app
2. Create your LogMeIn ID to start your free 14 day trial of LogMeIn Pro
3. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com
4. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer
Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn.
Includes these premium features that help you stay productive:
• File Manager lets you save files directly on your Android device so you can work on them offline, plus move and copy files between your computers and devices.
• Remote Application Access allows you to use PC/Mac applications from your Android device wherever you go, even proprietary business applications.
• Remote Sound lets you hear remote alerts and notifications during remote control sessions.
Optimized for Android tablets and phones (e.g. Galaxy Tab)
You need to create an account at LogMeIn.com, which includes a free 14-day trial of LogMeIn Pro. At the end of your free trial, you’ll need to purchase an account subscription to continue accessing your remote computers. Visit LogMeIn.com to find the subscription package that works best for you.
We love your feedback!
- Create, view and edit text files on your Android device
- Live preview for Markdown and HTML
- Cloud based: Denote stores all its data in a subfolder on your personal Dropbox account so you can access it via your Mobile devices, Mac or PC
- Offline support: changes are synced with Dropbox next time you're connected
- Email files created in Denote
- Sort file listings by name or modified date
- Customize font size and type face used for notes
- Free customer support via email
For some, text files are a big part of a GTD (Getting Things Done) workflow. But even if you have never heard of David Allen or Merlin Mann, Denote's clean interface and simple functionality will help boost productivity on your Android device.
Note: A Dropbox account is required for syncing.