PDF Conversion Suite demands minimal application permissions from you. To satisfy this requirement it uses third-party apps (like Google Drive, Dropbox etc.) that is already trusted by users.
Currently supported sonversion file formats are listed below:
* Email ( ".eml", ".msg" )
* Excel ( ".csv", ".xls", ".xlsb", ".xlsm", ".xlsx", ".xlt", ".xltm", ".xltx" )
* Image ( ".avs", ".bmp", ".dcx", ".dib", ".emf", ".gif", ".fax", ".jpg", ".jpeg", ".img", ".ipct", ".mdi", ".pic", ".pict", ".png", ".pcd", ".pcds", ".pct", ".pcx", ".mdi", ".tga", ".tif", ".tiff", ".wmf" )
* Open Office ( ".odf", ".ott", ".sxw", ".odf", ".sxm", ".mml", ".odp", ".otp", ".sxi", ".sti", ".odg", ".otg", ".ods", ".ots", ".sxc", ".stc" )
* Portable Document Format ( ".eps", ".pdf" )
* Power Point ( ".pot", ".potm", ".potx", ".pps", ".ppsm", ".ppsx", ".ppt", ".pptm", ".pptx" )
* Word ( ".doc", ".docm", ".docx", ".dot", ".dotm", ".dotx", ".wps", ".rtf", ".text", ".txt", ".wpd", ".wps" )
* XML Paper Specification ( ".xps" )
∙ Turbo Editor Supercharges Your Device’s Text Editing Functionality
- XDA http://goo.gl/z90cmM
∙ Turbo Editor Is a Powerful Text Editor With Syntax Highlighting
- LifeHacker.com http://goo.gl/Ced1PK
∙ Turbo Editor gives file editing a much needed boost
- AndroidCommunity.com http://goo.gl/cVkCd4
∙ Turbo Editor App Fits Your Text Editing Functionality on Smartphone and Tablet
∙ Mächtiger Text Editor für Android im Material Design
- TabletCommunity.de http://goo.gl/JYrMRB
∙ Turbo File Editor für Android bietet Syntax-Highlighting und mehr
- mobiflip.de http://goo.gl/GYhoU0
∙ App Turbo Editor promete otimizar a edição de arquivos no Android
- TudoCelular.com http://goo.gl/hkkr4t
∙ Turbo Editor: Um dos melhores editores de código para Android
★ Completely Open Source text editor
★ Super cool theme with Material Icons
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for every type of text files
★ Root features
★ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP, PYTHON and many other languages
★ Support for Undo & Redo
★ Go To Line
★ Line Numbers
★ The Encoding is Auto-Detected but you can also edit it
★ Option to wrap the content if text is too large
★ Auto save mode to save files as you leave the application
★ Read only mode
★ Create files and folders a inside the app
★ Search files and folders
★ View the result on a web browser
★ Markdown Viewer integrated
★ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page
∙ Translate the App
∙ Be a part of the Turbo Text Editor community
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi
∙ Maskyn on Google Plus https://google.com/+Maskyn
∙ Maskyn on Twitter https://twitter.com/maskyngames
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
∙ XDA-Developers thread http://goo.gl/eqfyQE
∙ Reddit http://goo.gl/wnt8o0
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Google Drive. New files in Google Drive are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Google Drive account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Google Drive Android app. The Google Drive app is all manual. Autosync for Google Drive is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Google Drive. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Google Drive, this app will delete them everywhere. You take photos by your phone, get home, all those photos automatically show up in your Google Drive folder on your computer. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Google Drive app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
✓ Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Google Drive on desktop
✓ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
✓ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Google Drive immediately
✓ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
✓ Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
✓ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
✓ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
✓ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
✓ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features. You can do so via in-app purchase.
✓ Sync multiple pairs of folders
✓ Sync the whole Google My Drive with a folder in your device
✓ Upload files larger than 8 MB
✓ Protect app settings with passcode
✓ No ads displayed in the app
✓ Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you.
Allows you to calculate thermodynamic properties:
- Temperature, Pressure, Volume, Vapour Fraction, Enthalpy, Entropy by Peng-Robinson (1975) EOS
- Liquid density by Yen-Woods eq.
- Heat of evaporation (EOS)
- Cp – heat capacity isobaric (EOS)
- Cv – heat capacity isochoric (EOS)
- sonic speed (EOS)
- adiabatic coefficient (EOS)
- Thermal conductivity (Stiel-Thodost eq. for gases, polynomial for liquid)
- Viscosity (Jossi-Stiel-Thodost eq. for gases, polynomial for liquid)
- Surface tension (Guggenheim-Katayama)
You can calculate thermodynamic characteristics of some apparatus:
- Heat exchanger
- Isoenthalpic valve
- Polytropic compressor
- Isothermal compressor (multistage)
- Polytropic expander
Extensive macro language (Description: http://sggdev.blogspot.com/2012/02/thermodroid-hd-macro-language.html, Samples: http://sggdev.blogspot.com/2012/03/thermodroid-hd-macro-calculation-of.html).
You can save calculations on disk in html format.
Available elements for calculations:
Methane, ethane, propane, n-butane, i-butane, R11, R12, R13, R21, R22, R23, R134a, ammonia, H2O, nitrogen, oxygen, neon, argon, xenon.
You can edit the elements or create a new element.
Integrated calculator with plotter - http://sggdev.blogspot.ru/2013/07/integrated-calculator-for-thermodroid.html
- Buscador de buzones de cualquier localidad y/o dirección de España.
- Consulta del estado de tus envíos realizados a través de Correos y Correos Exprés. Para facilitarte las consultas, es posible incorporar una nota o referencia personalizada a cada código de envío.
- Buscador de códigos postales (CP) de cualquier localidad y/o dirección de España y Andorra.
- Buscador de oficinas, donde te informamos en detalle de su ubicación y todos los servicios que ofrece cada una de ellas (dirección, teléfonos de contacto, servicios disponibles, distancia desde mi ubicación a la oficina).
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
** Convert Everything Seriously Converts Any Unit of Measurement to Another - Lifehacker **
** Convert All the Things with Convert Everything - XDA Developers **
Convert Everything is a unit converter and calculator but also much more. In fact, there are so many conversions and calculators in this app that I cannot fit them inside the description. You can easily organize your favorite conversions for easy sorting. Additionally, you can also view your past unit conversions via the history menu. Here is a small and incomplete list of what can be found inside:
Battery charge time
Molecular weight / Molar mass calculator
Android DPI calculator
Brix and Baume
Alphanumeric phone number
Sheet metal unit converter
Colors Hex, RGB
Suits and Coats
Text - ASCII,hexadecimal, binary, Morse code, Base64
Moment of Force
Illumination Luminous Intensity
Digital Image Resolution
Volume Charge Density
Speed of Wind
Amount of substance
Surface Charge Density
Surface Current Density
Magnetic Field Strength
Radiation Dose Equivalent
Radiation Absorbed Dose Rate
Radiation Absorbed Dose
Heat Flux Density
Heat Transfer Coefficient
Linear Charge Density
Linear Current Density
Magnetic Flux Density
Mass Flux Density
Moment of Inertia
Area of Room
Time Lead time days weeks months years
Time Remove time
Time Days until countdown
Women's bra band size
Women's bra cup size
Time Date Julian
Number sequences Fibonacci
Random number generator
Depth of Field
Pixels Aspect Ratio
Viscosity Oil Water
Enthalpy Mass, Molar, Volume
Alcohol Blood alcohol content
Words to pages
Pixels, aspect ratio, PPI, dot matrix
Health and fitness
Periodic table of elements
Frequency and Period
International Radiotelephony Spelling Alphabet
Astrology and Zodiac
Resistor color code
Inflation / CPI
Speed of Sound
Child Blood Type
Fuel efficiency volume
Fuel efficiency mass
Linear mass density
Drill bit size
Drill tap size
American Sign Language ASL
Syringe needle gauge
Body jewelry gauge
· upload: Upload documents, photos and files right from the app.
· find: Instant access to documents and photos by click.
· collaboration: Teamwork including comments and document versioning.
· share: Simple data exchange among groups and enterprises.
· security: Secure encrypted data exchange. Hosted in Germany.
Please note: In order to use this app you will need a paid CenterDevice account.
Free trial accounts are available from http://www.centerdevice.de
1. Para poder utilizar la aplicación, deberás antes, darte de alta en la web http://notificaciones.060.es/ y disponer de un certificado electrónico.
Se creará un buzón denominado Dirección Electrónica Habilitada y desde ese momento recibirás las comunicaciones y notificaciones de los Organismos Oficiales adheridos a este sistema
2. Realizada el alta online, te podrás descargar la aplicación y empezar a utilizarla.
3. Deberás instalar tu certificado electrónico en el dispositivo, que te permitirá entrar en tu buzón para aceptar, firmar o rechazar cualquier comunicación o notificación.
Recuerda que es un servicio oficial y que por tanto los requisitos de identidad, privacidad y seguridad son robustos.
Te olvidas de estar constantemente pendiente de tu buzón web de la Dirección Electrónica Habilitada. La aplicación está sincronizada con la plataforma del Servicio de Notificaciones Electrónicas que gestiona tu buzón web (Dirección Electrónica Habilitada).
La aplicación, a través de notificaciones push del dispositivo, te informa cada vez que una notificación entra en tu buzón, reduciendo el riesgo de que no conozcas a tiempo una notificación.
Podrás recibir todas sus notificaciones y comunicaciones en un único sitio y tenerlas siempre al alcance de la mano, en tu teléfono, con plenas garantías legales.
Llevarás tu “buzón” permanentemente en el bolsillo, estés donde estés, convirtiéndose en una herramienta de gestión muy útil, dejando constancia de la recepción del envío.
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Tests Google Group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100050482874980060588
Able to Trigger a New Build from the console
Able to view the ‘status’ of the jobs, i.e. the result (successful or failed) of the latest build, recent changes etc.
Able to view a history of all the builds in the job.
Find out detailed information of a build via the build logs
Able to retrieve useful information such as a build duration/ cause of failed build
Able to view the job depending on the type of view you have on Jenkins
The ability to view queued jobs and the reason why it is being queued.
User Authentication and Login to your own server
This is one of the most promising Jenkins app that has all the information for a build like it was when you have it on your computer. It has a very user friendly UI for easy navigation.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager