Live streaming stopped working on my LG Ally about a week ago. 32k stuck in buffering, 128k won't load at all. Reinstall didn't help. :( :( :(
The Best App for WFMU The only thing that I don't love is that pausing a saved show actually stops the show. Pressing play from pause starts to the episode from the beginning. But I'd gladly pay twice the price for this app.
World class radio ==> unbelievable top-notch app. It's got everything you'd want from WFMU: full station schedule, downloadable archives, archive playlists (if you're online while listening to archives), live radio stream, archive streams, blog access, custom off-air streams like Ichiban rock and soul. Contribute a pittance to their annual fund-raising marathon, and you can get awesome stickers to pimp the back of your nerdy tablet. Edit: works on el-cheapo Archos tablets: A7Home (V2) and A70 Internet.
LOVE! wrt comment below: unpausing an archived show starts the track from the beginning, but you can jump to any track from within the show's playlist
The BEST in freeform radio Check out the Glen Jones radio programme featuring XRay Burns every Sunday from Noon to Three! Check the archives!
Buffering... The app looks nice, it just won't stream on my Galaxy Note 2. Buffering, endlessly buffering. Doesn't matter if I am on Wifi or 4G. Always with the buffering.
A huge update to our app including...
- Live commenting + Playlists! (Note: not all DJs enable this feature)
- Download shows for offline play
- Share your favorite songs via Twitter, Facebook or email
- Last.FM scrobbling
- Bookmark your favorite songs and purchase them directly from Amazon.
- View WFMU's Twitter feed, Station News, Beware of the Blog, Upcoming Specials and up to date schedule information
- Bug fixes for live streaming and archive play issues
FREE Police Radio Scanner lets you listen to Police scanners in your area!