Robinhood makes investing simple. Trade stocks, options, ETFs, and crypto, all with zero commission fees.* Join a new generation of 22M+ investors & start building your portfolio with free stock on us.**
START WITH AS LITTLE AS $1
- Own a fraction of some of your favorite stocks, ETFs, & crypto
TRADE AND TRANSFER CRYPTO SEAMLESSLY
- Buy and sell crypto with zero commission fees
- Own your coins & securely transfer them in & out of your wallet
- Trade Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Solana (SOL), Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Polygon (MATIC), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Bitcoin SV (BSV), & Compound (COMP)
INVEST SECURELY WITH LIVE SUPPORT, 24/7
- Request live phone support in the app, any time of day or night
- Our robust security tools, like 2-factor authentication, keep your account safe
- We provide protection for your holdings up to $500,000****
BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH RECURRING INVESTMENTS
- Automatically invest in stocks and ETFs with Robinhood Financial & crypto with Robinhood Crypto
- Invest the way you want by choosing your dollar amount & frequency
GET REWARDED AS YOU SPEND
- Set aside the change from Robinhood Cash Card purchases to invest
- Earn a weekly 10–100% bonus on your round-ups (up to $10)
- Get your paycheck up to two days early with direct deposit***
- Eligible for up to $250K in FDIC insurance
LEARN AS YOU INVEST
- Get a recommendation for your first trade
- Learn as you invest with in-app lessons
- View in-app stock market news and stock performance info
- Receive witty financial news from Robinhood Snacks
UNLOCK ADVANCED TOOLS WITH ROBINHOOD GOLD
- Get bigger instant deposits (up to $50k)
- Margin investing with an industry-leading rate
- Stay on top of the market with Nasdaq Level II data
- Receive professional research from Morningstar
ACCESS MORE WITH ROBINHOOD
- Get free stock when you refer friends (up to $1,500)
- Trade during extended hours (7 AM—8 PM ET)
- Invest in newly public companies at their IPO price with IPO Access
- Participate in Shareholder Q&As powered by Say Technologies, LLC
Investing is risky and one should consider their investment objectives & risks carefully before investing.
*View Robinhood Financial's fee schedule at rbnhd.co/fees.
**Free Stock program: new customers need to sign up, get approved, and link their bank account. See full terms and conditions at rbnhd.co/freestock
***Early access to direct deposit funds depends on timing of the payer's submission of deposits and is not guaranteed. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received which may be up to two days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
****Member of SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000. For details, see www.sipc.org. This does not protect against a loss in the market value of securities.
Robinhood Money, LLC ("RHY") (NMLS ID: 1990968) offers a spending account & the Robinhood Cash Card. The Robinhood Cash Card is a prepaid card issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard®. Round-ups & rewards are a service of Robinhood. For round-ups & rewards to be available, you need to have a brokerage account with Robinhood Financial, LLC or a Crypto Account with Robinhood Crypto, LLC
Cryptocurrency trading is offered through an account with Robinhood Crypto (NMLS ID: 1702840).
IPOs can be risky and speculative investments & may not be appropriate for every investor. Learn more at rbnhd.co/IPOAccess.
Fractional shares are illiquid outside of Robinhood & are not transferable. Not all securities are eligible for fractional share orders. Learn more at robinhood.com
Securities trading offered through Robinhood Financial LLC, member SIPC. See our Customer Relationship Summary at rbnhd.co/crs.
Robinhood Financial LLC and Robinhood Crypto, LLC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc. 2191314