* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets which are equipped with an active stylus pen. (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer)
* Form filling (You can fill out PDF forms now).
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your tablet has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse Through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to e-sign a document with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. SIGNificant works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving the document, go to preferences and set the value for graphics-resolution to the lowest possible!
If you have problems whit GPS or the App freezes after signing, try the following:
Go to app-settings and there go to signature-preferences.
There switch off:
"Save Location information"
"Ask for enabling GPS sensor"
Ask a question /Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
digital signatures, digitized signatures, digital signature, electronic signatures, electronic signature, esign, e-signature, e sign, signature pad, capture signature, signatures digital, firma biometrica, xyzmo, significant, PDF,
The app "signature Analyzer" will tell you how you are, considering variables such as pressure, firm size, speed, angle, etc ...
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
Power key is hard to press? Lock the screen with a shake!
"Shake - Screen Off" is very easy to use to help lock your screen with a simple hand shake!
"Shake - Screen Off" is also a battery saver app, which can help to kill all background processes when screen off. You won't need other battery saver tools, "Shake - Screen Off" can help you save your phone's battery as you wish.
With "Shake - Screen Off", you don't need to press power button again when you want your device turn to sleep mode. Just a "Shake" make it! To help you save your battery life greatly in this simple way.
Tiny size, only 200k!
## BEWARE ##
Take care when you are trying to adjust the sensibility of the sensor! Be carefully when you are trying to adjust it to the max value!
## How to turn it off when sensor is too sensitive? ##
Please call this phone; ShakeOff won't work when calling in.
Turn it off or adjust the sensor lower when calling.
## PERMISSIONS ##
+ INTERNET_ACCESS, READ_BOOKMARK, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are required for AirPush.
+ READ_PHONE_STATE, INSTALL_SHORTCUT, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION are required by LeadBolt.
## How to Uninstall ##
1. Open "Settings" in Home;
2. Select "Location & Security-> Select device administrators";
3. ShakeOff - Deactivate;
4. Uninstall ShakeOff normally;
## STATEMENT ##
"Shake - Screen Off" doesn't use any tricky way to prevent uninstalling. It just uses a system level permission (Device Policy Manager) to turn screen off which needs the user's confirmation. The user need to remove the permission authorization before uninstalling this app.
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get…your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
Requires Android 2.2 or higher.
- Business App for securely signing PDF documents for Android 4.0 and above
- Winner of Public Choice Award of Samsung Galaxy S Pen Challenge - http://sp-l.de/xkIl
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation: http://sp-l.de/NVeg
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
For a basic introduction please watch the introductory video at: http://sp-l.de/Bcvq
The app is free to download and can be used with its basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and grants access to additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options are:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 7.08
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 57.84
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription option and you will be charged through your GooglePlay account after a 7 day subscription's free trial period. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on web, the Google Play Store app or Google Wallet. Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee moving forward and you will have access to the content until your last payment expires.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
VPadWiz signature Pro android application is part of VPSign's product suite that provide a
state of the art solutions for handling signature and securely signing electronic documents , replacing
paper based documents processing, saving organizational printing costs, processing time while
preserving a clean environment. The VpadWiz signature Pro application is designed to accommodate
mobile android tablets users, remotely operating their regular Information systems or
downloading forms-to-go for mobile filling and signing. VPadWiz signature Pro, contains an
additional module for e-signature biometric data capture.
* Natural signing experience - what you see is what you sign
* Support for cloud storage
* Supports signature wizard - a predefined sign place
* Biometric data - the VPadWiz Signature Pro records the signature biometric data (speed , place , acceleration , pressure ...) , safely embedded to the digitally signed PDF which saved in the sdcard in a pre-defined folder
* Opportunity for working without an internet connection , sign and save documents locally in your tablet sdcard
* Fill and sign forms from our browser
* supports tiff , Jpeg and pdf documents
* Citrix server compatible
*Scan document via the tablet camera and sign it
* adding images to predefined area or anywhere to the document
*adding text to the document
*New: Added support for acroforms , filling pdf form fields (text, checkbox, radiobutton, list, combo, signature).
*New: Added Signature Analyzer at app menu, clerify the meaning of Signature biometric data
VPsign , Signature , VPad , digital signature , Samsung galaxy note , sign ,Scanner , Scan , signature ,sign, pdf , tiff ,
AcroForm ,html form, pdf form , pdf fill sign , pdf fields , Galaxy Note, Signature analyzer, signature biometric data, biometrics .
- android 4.0+
- Samsung tablet note 10.1 , Samsung Galaxy Note 2 , Samsung galaxy Note 8.0 for pressure biometric data
VPSign is dedicated to providing innovative electronic document solutions to businesses, health care facilities and government agencies.
Each day millions of pages of paper are printed, at huge expense, for the sole purpose of capturing a customer's signature. Electronic document solutions can eliminate this expense and streamline business flows.
However, legacy electronic signature solutions fall short because they are difficult to integrate into the enterprises' form generation and archiving systems. Customers are wary of signing blindly on signature pads without having the opportunity to review and control the document that is to bear their signature. This, in turn, increases legal exposure.
VPSign is providing a solution that allows enterprises to quickly, easily and efficiently convert their paper based customer-signed document systems to a fully electronic solution that saves money, promotes environmentally responsible behavior and is intuitive and acceptable to customers.
We always believe in continuous innovation and consolidation of service and keeping in our tradition now we are presenting "Wall TileS" which as new colors.
Signature Ceramics has been Synonymous with quality since long.Special attention is paid from selectionv of raw materials to technology evolution. This has enabled us to reinforce our corporate image in the market.
Special attention is paid from selection of raw materials to technology evolution.
We always believe in continuous innovation and consolidation of service and keeping in our tradition now we are presenting "Wall TileS" which as new colors, designs, effects and even new concepts.
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy ★
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant ★
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers ★
In 3 easy and quick steps, you can sign and send a document.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export”
or "Send To" functionality.
Sign with the finger or a stylus and add initials, date, text and images to your document
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Independent professionals, consumers and businesses from over 150 countries use SignEasy for electronic signatures on many types of documents such as NDAs, sales contracts, financial papers, expense reports, consent forms, permission slips, real estate forms, and etc.
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by other people on the spot
✔ Create your signature and initials using the finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote
✔ Import documents via email by sending an attachment to email@example.com
✔ Import documents directly from Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote
✔ Save the signed documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote easily
Your free SignEasy account allows to sign the first 3 documents for free. Upgrade to the premium plan
for signing unlimited documents, unlimited storage and advanced features for business use. For
occasional use, you can purchase a 10 document credits package and only pay for what you need.
So, get started today and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information, visit http://www.getsigneasy.com or follow us at facebook.com/getsigneasy
For help, suggestions or comments, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key features of SAP Travel Receipt Capture for Android
• Enter information about expense items
• Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
• Record voice notes to explain expenses
• Save expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
Note: To use SAP Travel Receipt Capture with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Bluetooth data receiver utility providing wireless data reception on the go or in the office right at your fingertips! Compatible with most portable Bluetooth (SPP) scanners and peripherals.
AD-FREE version! No recurring monthly service fee!
MagicWedge receives data from most mobile/portable Bluetooth (SPP) peripherals such as scanners, scales, GPS transmitters, etc. and post the received data into any foreground application running on your Android device.
- Requires Android OS 2.1 and Higher
- Extra initialization commands.
- Extra post commands.
- Parse data option.
- Append commands (LF, Enter, Tab, Tab+Enter)
- Bluetooth data KeyboardWedge.
- Bluetooth data posting service.
- Connection notifications.
- [Extra initialization] some device might need additional commands when first connected. You can set these commands using the format [xx xx xx] where (xx) is a hexadecimal command value.
- [Extra post] some device might need additional commands when communicating with MagicWedge. You can set these commands using the format [xx xx xx] where (xx) is a hexadecimal command value. Some device requires the ACK command  to be sent to acknowledge data received.
- [Parse Data] when extra data is sent before and after the data you need, you can use the parse feature to remove the extra data. For example: [ABC123456789ABC], the extra data [ABC] can be removed using the command (L3R3). The returned data will be .
- MagicWedge's built-in Action-Intent-Service can add Bluetooth data reception to your applications with just a few lines of code. For details contact us at: www.mymobilegear.com
- Bluetooth is a function of your phone and the Android OS. If your phone does support the Bluetooth SPP profile, MagicWedge will not work correctly.
- Most Bluetooth SPP device should use the [Default Port] Bluetooth port.
- If problem connecting on default port, try to use [Port 1, Port 5] if default port does not work.
- Configure [Parse Data] if receiving extra data.
- Configure [Device configurable commands] if not receiving data.
The PAK MKII data acquisition unit is the first solution with embedded smart and intelligent services. PAK capture offers a link to the live sensor signals and provides live controls for sensor or device settings.
PAK capture ensures sustainable and traceable measurements by utilizing the embedded services on the PAK MKII. Benefit from effortless data acquisition with the same well-known PAK quality.
Browse quickly through your recorded data and review your measurements. The system automatically provides the necessary quality parameters and compiles information for an efficient overview.
Once your acquisition is completed, just download your recorded data and your engineering partners can easily interact further as the data is based on ASAM ODS NVH.
Try it out and enjoy a unique new way of working.
Key features at a glance:
• Overview of PAK MKII configuration
• Online level display showing overloads, open/short circuits
• Online time history
• Configuration of single channels addressing dedicated tasks
• Audio playback of stored recordings
• File format on the PAK MKII: ASAM ODS NVH ATF/XML
Benefit today from the continual further development of this particular app.
PAK capture requires a PAK MKII data acquisition system equipped with PAK live and PAK recorder.