The SIGNificant E-Signing Client shows its full potential if you integrate your back-office systems with our server infrastructure. If you only need an app to capture signatures, check out our brand new SIGNificant Signature Capture app. It requires NO internet connection, has a cheaper subscription model, and might fit your needs without any compromises on security.
* Natural signing experience, like a pen on paper: When signing on the screen, the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, as if you are signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen.
* Completing forms: You can fill out PDF forms.
* Offline support: You can work with your documents and form templates offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures: SIGNificant records a person’s signature using all available parameters, including acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If a dispute about a captured signature arises, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature.
* Document binding: When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document through asynchronous public key encryption.
* Add attachments: Add scans of your driving license, passport, or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter: You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents: Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them.
* Spectator mode: You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support: After e-signing, you can email your document to the desired recipient directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage: SIGNificant utilizes “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that include documents and contracts. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* No vendor lock-in/True technology neutrality: Long-term legal evidence is key when it comes to e-signatures. We base our technologies on the most widely approved international open standards, such as the ISO PDF standard and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded in the signed PDF. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents. This is fundamentally different from many other e-signature products on the market. With those products, you depend on the vendor, and your e-signature is valid only as long as the vendor is in business—or as long as you keep paying for their service.
* Customization/SDK: Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure to launch their own e–signature applications or integrate SIGNificant’s functionality into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates offline. SIGNificant works best using Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
With SignEasy, you will be able to sign & send documents using email or your preferred cloud storage services with ease and convenience in few steps.
Import a document from Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export” or "Send To" functionality.
Sign using just your finger or a stylus, add initials, date, fill text and images in the document
Send the final document by email or save it to your preferred cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Consumers, professionals, and businesses from over 150 countries are using SignEasy to electronically sign agreements, contracts and many type of documents such as NDAs, financial reports, loan applications, purchase orders, sales quotes, expense reports, real estate forms, and even permission slips among others.
As Featured in Media:
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by others in-person
✔ Create your signature and initials using your finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote using “Export” or “Send To” functionality
✔ Set up a rule in your email inbox for files to be signed for auto-import by forwarding the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Import and save documents directly from/to your preferred cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote by linking SignEasy with them
✔ Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
✔ Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
✔ Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
✔ Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
Upon download, SignEasy comes with a basic account allowing you to sign up to 3 documents for free. For business and professional usage, you can upgrade to the Premium plan for signing unlimited* documents with unlimited* storage and advanced features. For occasional use, you can buy a ‘10 document credits’ package and only pay for what you use.
Get started today with the world’s most reliable electronic signature app and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information about our mobile app and electronic signatures, visit http://getsigneasy.com
Get in touch at: email@example.com.
Connect with us on:
Facebook — http://facebook.com/getsigneasy
Twitter — http://twitter.com/getsigneasy
Launched in 2010, SignEasy is the simplest, most convenient and secure app for businesses and professionals to fill & sign documents from smartphones and tablets. People use SignEasy's eSignature app to expedite business turnaround times, close more sales and reduce costs by saving time and money.
SignEasy executes 60% faster than other leading eSignature apps and it cuts document turnaround times by as much as 95% compared to traditional methods of printing, scanning and sending paper documents. SignEasy seamlessly integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote.
It's great for businesses that need to keep customer signatures on record or just making deals with your friends!
Check out these great features:
-Add your own text to the signature
-Save signatures as .png images right on your phone
-Time and date stamps are automatically attached to each signature
-Watermarked background to help deter fraud
-Works locally, Internet access is not required
-No annoying advertisements
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
The app "signature Analyzer" will tell you how you are, considering variables such as pressure, firm size, speed, angle, etc ...
Further development is scheduled for the software which will include a sophisticated appointments system. Requests can be pushed to the Calendar on a user’s Android device and either accepted or declined via a mechanism within the software. This functionality is vital in allowing businesses to communicate more effectively with their off site staff. Capture It will soon include Product Libraries, allowing users to import and amend bulk product data. There will also be a quote building function to provide customers with access to financial support from approved financial institutions.
You can also use Capture It’s other great features:
· Create new form records offline and submit once in range of an Internet Connection
· Log in offline and view all previously saved/downloaded form records
· Record up to 90 minutes of audio commentary
· Upload and annotate images
· Record up to 3 minutes of video
· Capture customer e-signatures
· Input numerical and textual data
· Custom themes and logos available
· Download and view previously submitted forms
It is fully supported on all tablets running Android 4.0 or above.
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get…your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
Requires Android 2.2 or higher.
- Business App for securely signing PDF documents for Android 4.0 and above
- Winner of Public Choice Award of Samsung Galaxy S Pen Challenge - http://sp-l.de/xkIl
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation: http://sp-l.de/NVeg
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
For a basic introduction please watch the introductory video at: http://sp-l.de/Bcvq
The app is free to download and can be used with its basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and grants access to additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options are:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 7.08
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 57.84
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription option and you will be charged through your GooglePlay account after a 7 day subscription's free trial period. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on web, the Google Play Store app or Google Wallet. Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee moving forward and you will have access to the content until your last payment expires.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
This is a free, easy to use informative App showing you and your family members our vision for our two newest homes.
Coombe Hill Manor, Kingston upon Thames and Cliveden Manor in Marlow, Bucks.
Take a tour of our stunning new homes, a fly through movie and complete floor plans.
Our Information Centre’s and Show Suites are now open, both homes will be opening their doors to residents this Summer.
Contact information – Coombe Hill Manor call 0208 9421959 and for Cliveden Manor call 01628 702318
Signature Senior Lifestyle, The New Benchmark in Care
The application can be used in non-connected mode, which is its main advantage when you are on the go. All transmitted data are stored in a queue and are sent automatically when a connection becomes available. Each form icon updates itself according to five possible statuses: new form, in use, awaiting connection, completed transmission, or transmission error.
Capture OnTheGo also allows downloading PDF documents such as user guides, technical specifications, marketing presentations, transactional documents, etc. The sophisticated tools of the reading mode allows for browsing, note taking, emailing and printing.
All documents to which you have access on the go are displayed in the Repository tab. You can sort them by date, title or author, spot find them in a category tree or use the search tool for quicker access. Once downloaded in the application library, the document can be used for an indefinite period or for a predetermined number of days before being automatically deleted, enabling sound management of used memory on your tablet or phone.
This application facilitates the capture of leads manually, by scanning a business card or by scanning a bar code / QR code.User can capture details of the contact person, details of the organization the contact belongs to, the products / services which are of interest. User can also characterize the lead in terms of lead origin, priority and qualify the lead. The details of the leadis stored into the server directly eliminating the chance of losing a lead anymore.
Company admins can manage their users as well as customize the application using an admin panel. You will need a corporate user account to use this app effectively.
• Lead capture: Capture Leads by scanning business cards, scanning ID badges in events or simply enter a lead manually.
• Capture Customer contact details, Customer details and establish linkage between the Customer and the contact.
• Validates the existences of the Contact, and customer and prevents a duplicate creation.
• Captures lead with details related to Interest areas (Products or services), quantity and notes. Capture multiple interest areas per lead.
• Qualify a lead in terms of lead qualifications, Lead Priorities, lead status etc.
• Log actions taken during the Customer contact conversations.
• Trigger future actions for the lead from the mobile application itself.
• View Leads lists and filter by various criteria.
• Edit leads as and when required.
• Data securely stored in the cloud.
• Company admin has a customized admin panel to set controls, and view Lead sheet logged.
• Users can maintain user defaults for various Lead sheet fields.
Key features of SAP Travel Receipt Capture for Android
• Enter information about expense items
• Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
• Record voice notes to explain expenses
• Save expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
Note: To use SAP Travel Receipt Capture with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
• Get up to the minute prices for any Signature FBO
• View how much you're saving with our simple price breakdown
• Simply input the model of your aircraft, the fuel type and quantity. App calculates your fuel prices – and cost savings.
• Quickly find an FBO with our simple search by City, State, Country or Code
• View FBO addresses and contact info (including radio frequency)
• Phone or email our FBOs directly from the app
• View FBO hours
• View a list of services offered at your destination FBO
• View special amenities available at our FBOs
• Browse photos of our FBOs
• Calculate fuel prices for the selected FBO
• Save your favorite FBOs to a list
• View detailed information regarding current promotions
• View procedures and logistics for special events such as Super Bowl, All Star Games, etc.
Download the Signature Android app and put the world's largest fixed base operation and distribution network at your fingertips.