Psyclone Lite operates in either metric or imperial units.
1. This app was developed by Carmel Software, a company that has been developing software for 15+ years. We are experts in software design and HVAC analysis.
2. It allows you to easily perform single-state HVAC psychrometric calculations.
3. Select and update all input parameters and view the calculated results all in the same screen without switching from one screen to another.
4. Select from 23+ different combinations of any 2 input parameters such as "Humidity Ratio / Dew Point Temperature" and much more.
5. Immediately view updated results as you change the input values using the on-screen slider control. You can specify how much to increase or decrease values as you slide the indicator along the slider mechanism.
The following input and result value-types are displayed:
1. Dry-bulb temperature
2. Humidity ratio
3. Relative Humidity
4. Wet-bulb temperature
5. Partial pressure
7. Specific volume
8. Dew Point temperature
You can specify additional parameters such as the altitude of the air being analyzed, the atmospheric pressure, different types of units such as degrees F or R, and English or Metric units.
The "HVAC Psychrometric" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. We currently offer 20+ apps for the iPhone and are converting all of them to the Android OS. In addition, we developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and Duct Fitting Database iPhone apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
1. HVAC RefCharge
2. HVAC PT Chart
3. HVAC Duct Sizer
4. HVAC Quick Load
6. Steam Tables
7. Pipe Sizer - Liquid
8. Pipe Sizer - Steam
9. Pipe Sizer - Gas
The "HVAC RefCharge" app is an HVAC refrigerant charging calculator that allows HVAC technicians to perform superheat and subcool refrigerant charge calculations on-the-fly. This app includes pressure/temperature data for over 75 refrigerants.
The "HVAC PT Chart" is an electronic pressure-temperature calculator that allows HVAC technicians and contractors to quickly lookup the temperature and corresponding pressure for 75 common HVAC refrigerants.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" module allows you to perform quick and simple duct sizing analysis. You can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions and the calculated velocity and friction loss. In addition, you can calculate for a range of duct sizes by specifying minimum and maximum friction loss and airflow values.
The "HVAC Quick Load" module allows you to quickly calculate total heating and cooling loads for a wide variety of building types.
The "Psychrometrics" module allows you to easily perform single-state HVAC psychrometric calculations for up to 23 different combinations of input parameters.
The "Steam Tables" module allows you to calculate the properties of saturated or superheated steam by specifying 2 input properties. This module is also part of the "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module discussed below.
The "Pipe Sizer - Liquid" module allows you to size a pipe run for many different types of liquids (or fluids), pipe material and fitting types.
The "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module allows you to size a steam pipe run, and it also includes a bonus steam table calculator.
The "Pipe Sizer - Gas" module includes both low and high pressure gas pipe sizing, and it allows you to quickly size a simple low (less than or equal to 1.5 psi) and high (greater than 1.5 psi) pressure gas piping system by inputting a number of piping and gas properties.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application includes all of the great features of the individual HVAC apps such as the use of slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results. It also allows you to specify different types of liquids, gases, pipe material types, duct material types, fitting quantities, min and max ranges, and step values.
All values can be displayed in English (IP) and Metric (SI) units.
In addition, all of the modules include email capabilities allowing you to email inputs and results to yourself and others.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. In addition, Carmel developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and ASHRAE DFDB apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
We also offer all of the above modules as individual apps for the Android on the Google Android App store.
If yes!! Then no doubt, HVAC Unit Converter is for you. As all we know, Unit Converter is a very important tool in our daily life, whether in job or personal life. And there are lots of Unit Converter apps in the store, which are very useful. But what makes us special, among these apps is nothing but our SIMPLE and OPTIMIZED User Interface.
Who can use HVAC Unit Converter?
•Anyone who need an User Friendly Unit Converter App
•Engineers (Especially Mechanical and Electrical Engineers)
•Salesman (Who working on Engineering Products)
•And few more people...
The App covers Units under:-
Length, Area, Mass, Velocity, Volume, Volume Flow, Temperature, Pressure & Energy.
The HVAC Unit Converter turns your Android Device into a quick and easy Conversion App. No matter where you are, whether in office, site, workshop or home...The app will be in your pocket for increasing your productivity.
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE APP FEATURES:-
•Supports 1300+ conversions
•Lightweight (Requires less space)
•With single input get all other results
**PRO VERSION FEATURES**
•Unlock all the conversions
•Unlock "Energy" conversions
•Unlock "Pressure" conversions
•Unlock "Volume Flow" conversions
•Improve Calculation Speed
Saving you time and hassle through innovation…do you know any other HVAC distributor with this kind of technology?
* See current Product Availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE Stores Near You (Product Availability)
* Look up the warranty entitlement and service history of a unit based on its serial number.
* Pressure Temperature Calculator : Calculate the corresponding pressure for a given temperature, or the temperature for a given pressure reading. Also calculates Subcooling and Superheat values.
* X-Ref Lookup : In addition to Hermetic Compressors, expanded to include Aftermarket Motors, Filter Bases, Semi-Hermetic Compressors, Filter Driers and Thermostats. Lookup by id or attribute.
* Search for an HVAC equipment model, see the Bill Of Materials, check availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations (Equipment B.O.M.)
* View Spec Sheets, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Guides, Consumer Literature, etc. for CARRIER ENTERPRISE Products (Document Library)
* See nearby CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations, their Hours of Operation, get Directions, call the store (Branch Locator)
* Receive Push Notifications of Special Offers & Promotions at CARRIER ENTERPRISE
* Scan QR Code & UPC Bar Codes for fast product look ups
* See Turn by Turn Driving Directions to CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations
* Light up attics, closets and basements while you work with the built in Flashlight
* Now supports both landscape and portrait views
Our goal is to make your life in the field more efficient and doing business with us easier. That's our passion...stay tuned for more!
1. Perform superheat refrigerant charge calculations for 75 different refrigerants. Input the indoor wet-bulb and outdoor dry-bulb temps. to get the target superheat temperature. Then, specify the suction line temperature and pressure to get the actual superheat temperature. The difference tells you whether to charge or not.
2. Perform subcool refrigerant charge calculations for 75 different refrigerants. Input the indoor wet-bulb and outdoor dry-bulb temps. to get the target subcool temperature. Then, specify the liquid line temperature and pressure to get the actual subcool temperature. The difference tells you whether to charge or not.
3. Use an interactive slider control to increase or decrease all values and immediately observe calculated results. Also, the slider control allows for "incremental" changes so you can ever-so-slightly change values to observe newly calculated results.
4. Specify atmospheric pressure (other than standard 14.7 psi) so that calculated pressures are adjusted for high elevations like those in Denver and elsewhere.
5. Customize input types so that you can specify manufacturer-specified target superheat/subcool or input indoor dry-bulb/indoor relative humidity in place of indoor wet-bulb temperature.
6. Send an email of all inputs and results with custom message
7. Display input and result values in either English or Metric units
8. Change the color scheme of the app so that it can easily be viewed outdoors in direct sunlight
9. It is "Bluetooth aware", meaning that it will connect via Bluetooth to those PT gauges that are also Bluetooth enabled. This will allow the automatic transfer of temperature/pressure information from those gauges to the HVAC Refrigerant Charge app.
The Duct Sizer application allows you to quickly size one HVAC duct run using the constant friction method. Think of this application as a digital version of the classic Trane Ductulator.
In the "Size by Airflow" mode, you can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions, the equivalent diameter (for rectangular and oval duct) and the calculated velocity and friction loss.
In the "Size by Dimensions" mode, you can analyze an existing duct system. There are options to input the existing duct dimensions and one of either the airflow or velocity values to derive the calculated duct friction loss.
You can specify additional parameters such as the duct shape (rectangular, round, or oval), the duct material type (10+ duct material items), duct roughness, the air temperature and the air pressure. You can also choose to display values in either English (IP) or Metric (SI) units.
This application uses slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results.
In addition, you can email all inputs and results to any email address.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. We currently offer 35+ apps for the iPhone and Android. In addition, we developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and Duct Fitting Database iPhone apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
REGARDING COMMENTS BELOW:
1. WE'VE ADDED THE FLEXIBLE DUCT, HELIX CORE DUCT MATERIAL TYPE TO THE DATABASE
2. THE LATEST UPDATE HAS BEEN TESTED ON A VARIETY OF ANDROID SCREEN SIZES INCLUDING ANDROID PHONE/TABLET. IT IS MUCH EASIER TO USE THE SLIDER CONTROLS NOW.
3. THE COMMENT BELOW ABOUT INCORRECT CALCULATIONS: IN FACT, THE CALCULATIONS ARE 100% CORRECT. WE HAVE COMPARED IT AGAINST A STANDARD DUCTULATOR AND ALSO OTHER DESKTOP SOFTWARE CALCULATORS. EVERYTHING IS CALCULATING CORRECTLY. PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@CARMELSOFT.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY HESITATIONS.
Replace that little notepad in your pocket!
Equipment Notebook is an application designed to help maintenance and service technicians manage equipment information among many locations.
Enter locations, add your equipment to those locations, then add and updates notes. Easily recall the model or serial numbers, recall what was done last visit, all on you phone!
Geared towards HVAC and Maintenance service personnel who need to recall information about the equipment they have worked on.
It is specially designed for HVAC service engineer and technician to assist them during on site servicing and troubleshooting purpose. Users can choose to diagnoses their unit through controller, indoor / outdoor LED operating patterns or by using fundamental troubleshooting guidelines.
With simple yet practical diagnoses guide, troubleshooting process will never be the same!
The app is applicable for the wide range of products manufactured from our production base in Malaysia (OYL Manufacturing Co). The ranges of products covered within apps are:
· Wall Mounted
· Ceiling Cassette
· Ceiling Exposed
· Chilled Water Fan Coil Unit
· Water Source Split Unit
· Multi Digital Scroll
· Inverter Split & Multi Split Unit
· Air Cooled Mini Chiller
If you have any issues please contact me and i will do my best to correct them. This is my first app, and i do consider it to be a BETA release. I have not been able to test on many devices. However all functions should work.
* Hydronic calculator (enter any two values and get the third one):
- flow - Kv/Cv - pressure drop
- power - flow - temperature difference
- flow - valve setting - pressure drop
* Dirt and air separator pressure drop calculation
* Valve sizing and presetting
* Radiator power estimation (panel and column)
* Radiator valve sizing and presetting
* Pipe sizing
* Unit conversion
* Run-time selection of localisation
* Run-time selection of language
Stay tuned for great upcoming updates adding further hydronic calculation functions.
Please visit www.imi-hydronic.com for more information and contact details.
Phone numbers to local support can be found here: http://www.imi-hydronic.com/en/contact/
IMI Hydronic Engineering International SA is the leading global provider and expert in hydronic distribution systems and room temperature control, with experience in more than 100,000 projects worldwide. We help our customers everywhere optimise HVAC systems so they deliver desired comfort with optimal efficiency. IMI Hydronic Engineering is part of the international engineering group IMI plc which is listed as a member of the FTSE 100 on the London Stock Exchange.
Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metric units arithmetic
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Converter
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight Converter.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Converter
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood Calculator and BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning and Heater Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Converter
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Amps to Watts Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency, Inductance and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop and divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Decimal and Fraction Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Converter
Liquid Units Converter
Pressure Units Converter
Magnetic Flux Converter
Volume FlowRate Units Converter
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Converter
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Converter
Fuel Consumption Converter
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
Milling Machine calcs
Tap and Drill Chart
Woodturners Segment Calculator
Lumens to Watts Calculator
Air Pro calculates all of your current local air properties upon start up and allows you to search for other city air properties. Air Pro also contains a mixed air calculator. Please view the video to see Air Pro in action.
Psychrometric calculator and mixed air calculator for HVAC professionals.
Psychrometric calculator for HVAC engineers, designers, technicians, commissioning agents, and maintenance personnel. SI and IP units are supported.
- Dry Bulb Temperature
-Wet Bulb Temperature
- Dew Point Temperature
-Wet Bulb Temperature
-Dew Point Temperature
Calculations are made using The American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Fundamentals 2009 ideal gas equations.
Wind Speed (m/s or mph)
Wind Direction (degrees)*
Temperature (°F or °C)
Pressure (hPa or in Hg)
Altitude (m of ft)
Relative Humidity (%)
Density (kg/cubic meter or lb/cubic feet)
*An on-screen graphic will indicate the general wind direction with respect to north. Wind direction is given as degrees from wind out of due north. A directional graphic is included as an aid.
In order for this app to work your Android device will need a location signal, such as a GPS or network connection, to locate the nearest weather station and a data connection to download the required weather properties.
Weather stations report certain weather properties differently and this could cause an error in the app. If you have any issues please email me.
If you would like to see additional features feel free to email me.