This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
Featured on NBC's Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, Lifehacker.com, New Scientist, Oprah Winfrey's Blog, British Broadcasting Company and mental health charity websites
"Best mood app I've tried" - ★★★★★
"Brilliant for CBT!" - ★★★★
"Moodpandatastic" - ★★★★★
"Mood Panda is a great little app, well designed and easy to use" - ★★★★★
"Your service is greatly appreciated. Being able to track my mood has given me insights into my own psychology that ultimately have led-to an improvement in my quality of life" - Daniel P
"Moodpanda is the only diary I've managed to maintain with any reliability"
+ Track your mood wherever you are, and whenever you want
+ View colorful graphs of your mood
+ See how your mood has changed over days, weeks and months to get the bigger picture
+ Privacy mode - enable this on the website to keep your mood posts entirely hidden from other users
+ Post updates to Facebook & Twitter (optional)
+ Find out what makes you happy
+ Find out what makes other people happy
+ Read the World's public mood posts
+ Interact with the MoodPanda community
NOTE: You can enable Privacy Mode on the MoodPanda Website to keep your mood posts entirely private
MOODPANDA ONLINE FEATURES
+ Access your MoodPanda mood diary online from any computer at MoodPanda.com
+ Print out your mood diary
+ View mood calendars
+ Show your mood on your blog
+ See mood maps of your city/country
+ Chat with the MoodPanda community, get advice and talk to people
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR MOOD
Once you start to track your daily mood it sets a seed in your mind and you can start to concisely think of things that will make you happier and avoiding thing’s that won’t.
We think this is the key to making the world happier, just the simple act of showing people what has made them, and others, happier in the past is a sure fire way to make them happier in the future.
One can say it is yet another mood tracking application. It's true. But it is simple and elegant.
Some people may ask what is the value of mood tracking?
It is similar to tracking calories. If it is not tracked usually everything seems to be perfectly fine.
One day I realized that a bit too often I feel angry or sad, especially in the office. I'm not sure how severe the problem is and decided to track it. I build the internet service (www.blogyourmood.com) and then this application. I started using it daily to record any good or bad emotions I had. After three weeks I checked the statistics and see that indeed more that 50% of recorded emotions were angry or sad! Since then I try to improve my stats and things look a bit more yellow and green today...
Mood Tracker features:
> record your emotions with simple 1 click
> put some description to each record
> track the history of your mood
> analyze statistics of your emotions
Mood Tracker is perfect for a personal happiness index or a Niko-Niko calendar.
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
It does this by taking various bits of information from your phone, including:
• How long ago someone rang or text you.
• What the weather is near you.
• What day of the week it is.
• When your nearest event in your calendar is (non-recurring events).
• What time of day it is.
• How connected you are to the outside world (WIFI / 3G etc).
• How much battery life you phone has.
• How active your facebook is.
It then gives you various percentage scores, and humorous phrases and tips to cheer yourself up, or if you are feeling good - just keeps you feeling good!
The widget displays the smiley droid that best suits you, and also the overall percentage.
• World Mood Meter - This unique feature compares your mood to those Mood Meter users around the world. Ever wanted to know whether you were happier than average? Well now you can, with the world mood, as well as individual country moods available, together with amusing phrases to keep you entertained.
• Mate Mood Meter - Are you happy with your mates? Funny and sometimes silly phrases about how matched the contact is between your top friends.
• Facebook Mood Meter - Another unique feature which attempts to work out your mood from various aspects of your Facebook world, for example, how long ago someone messaged or tagged you, when you last became someone else's friend, last time someone liked something you shared etc.
• Share Mood - You can share any aspect of your mood on your favourite social networking site etc.
See website for permission reasons and other details. Please email email@example.com if you have problems.
Special thanks to Michael Crone (firstname.lastname@example.org) for producing the new icons.
Please note that Calendar and SMS features are not guaranteed to work on all devices.
UPGRADE to Mood Meter Pro to support the developer, remove ads, and for the following configuration options:
• The times you work (for night-shift workers).
• Your name, so Mood Meter can personalize your phrases.
• Which calendars to include in your mood rating.
• How much history to use in the Mate Mood Meter ratings.
Tracking is done by recording in entries of your health symptoms such as mood, hours slept, anxiety, and allows you to completely customize what you track.
You can get charts generated in the reports section which creates charts/reports in the following styles: Bar-Graphs, Line-Graphs, Text Summary, and Visual Chart.
1211-Identify your TRIGGERS and Manage your mental wellness. The latest version is being offered FREE of cost in the spirit that this continues to evolve as a truly helpful and useful tool for folks who want to actively manage and get control of their lives. The solution has a web portal(http://moodjournalportal.com) a much more robust community peer support, trigger tracking and syncing, caregiver involvement by sharing progress and updates and much more...As always, please do not hesitate to send us an email with any issues so we can fix them right away and with any positive feedback as well so we know our efforts are not in vain and are helping people. Good Luck and MANAGE YOUR MENTAL WELLNESS.
Mindful Moods is just like a pencil and paper journal, except easier and more convenient. Like a paper and pencil journal, it is not monitored in real time or read by anyone.
Mood surveys will be scheduled during random daytime hours and have you rate how you are feeling at that moment. Your responses will be kept confidential and if you are part of a study site for Mindful Moods, your responses will be summarized and printed out for you during face to face meetings.
TO UPLOAD DATA TO https://quantimo.do/ YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THIS INSTALLED: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantimodo.android
MoodiModo makes tracking of one’s mood effortless by using a unique pop-up reminder interface that forces the user to rate their mood at regular intervals. When the user first installs the app, they get to set this reminder frequency and indicate their preferred means of notification, as well as reporting their first mood, engaging the user from the moment they start using MoodiModo.
In addition to the ability to track basic overall mood, MoodiModo also allows the user to submit a more detailed and precise measurement of their mood when time allows. This is done by answering questions related to the 20 different feelings and emotions defined by the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS). The PANAS is a scale which was developed by Auke Tellegen in the Department of Psychology at the University of Minnesota and David Watson and Lee Anna Clark in the Department of Psychology at the University of Iowa to provide brief measures of positive and negative affect. The PANAS scales were originally published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology in 1988.
Users will have the ability to review their mood trends retrospectively, allowing them to identify triggers for symptoms and quantify the effectiveness of treatments. The social sharing features of MoodiModo would facilitate social support that is a critical element to recovery from these disorders. MoodiModo allows the user to easily share graphs of their mood on various social media websites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest. This will inform friends and family when someone is suffering. Since emotional states are often invisible, visual depiction of emotion can ensure that no one ever needs to suffer alone in silence.
Brain chemistry is influenced by a number of factors including degree of social interaction, sleep, diet, medication, and physical activity. Mood data from MoodiModo can also be automatically uploaded to the QuantiModo website. At QuantiModo, this data can be combined with data from other applications, devices and electronic health records. Since the human mind is not powerful enough to retain all of the necessary information, this data integration feature is essential to identifying correlations and causal relationships.
Users will also have the option to anonymously donate their data to the Mind First Foundation, the Personal Genome Project, and other researchers in order to help facilitate the crowdsourced observational research which will eventually lead to the eradication of mental illness.
Mental health is THE greatest unmet need of our time. About half of the people you know will develop a mental illness at some point during their lifetime. Over 50 million Americans currently suffer from some form of mental illness. MoodiModo is intended to help those who suffer from mood disorders such as major depressive disorder, dysthymic disorder, and bipolar disorder.
You can’t manage what you don’t measure. Hence, it is crucial that mood be continually tracked and quantified in order to assess the effectiveness of various treatments. Those suffering from depression are characteristically non-compliant towards most avenues of treatment, including mood tracking.
Mood Pulse allows you to self-monitor and the results can be used as a self-help tool or they can be shared with a therapist or health care professional, providing a record of your emotional experience over a selected time frame.
Please contact us with your feedback at email@example.com
Have you ever wondered if you are really happy with your life? Ever wondered what could be that one thing, place or person that made you the happiest? Have you ever wanted to measure the quality of your life? Then Mood O Scope is the app for you!
Mood O Scope is a simple mood tracker app specially designed to analyse your moods by maintaining a mood journal. What’s more, you can also tag people & places to moods, add a photo to make it more nostalgic and analyze your mood patterns - all within the app.
Mood O Scope makes it simple by letting you choose between three simple moods that defines your day. Just tap to set your mood and Mood O Scope takes care of the rest.
Features of Mood O Scope that helps you keep track of your daily emotions:
• Lets you log in your moods for today or for any day in the past
• Allows you to choose a smiley face that best represents your mood
• Lets you explain why you are happy, sad, angry, lonely or ok with little notes attached to your mood
• Allows you to add photos to describe your mood better
• Allows you to tag the people or place that makes you happy, ok or sad today
• The app keeps a record of all the moods you have gone through in the past
• Mood O Scope has a calendar view that allows you to see your mood day-wise and the attached tags
• It calculates who or what has influenced you mood the most
• It analyses the various emotions that you have experienced
• It analyses your mood history and represents in the form of mood graphs and charts
• Allows you to set daily reminders to log in your mood for the day
Why use Mood O Scope:
Psychologists say that sharing your moods with someone or writing it in a diary periodically helps you understand yourself better by noticing patterns in your moods to track mood disorder. And yes, of course, joy shared is joy doubled and sorrow shared is sorrow halved. Using Mood O Scope will help you understand yourself better, tracking even the earliest symptoms of possible mood related diseases like depression, bipolar disorder, dysthymia, cyclothymia and other scary medical terms whether major or small. For women, Mood O Scope helps you keep track of PMS, PMDD and by your mood swings, understand your menstrual cycle or periods. And for men both young and old, Irritable Male Syndrome can be identified, tracked and understood better!
So, the more you use Mood O Scope the better you can understand your mood swings and mood patterns. With the mood analysis tool in-built in the app, you can take better control of diseases like: depression, irritability, anxiety; other mood related changes or mood disorders and keep your mind healthy.
Mood O Scope is like a mood tracker or a mood journal that is like a mood scanner, scans your daily moods, mood swings and depression like bipolar disorder. This mood tracker/detector helps you notice things about yourself that have been influenced by your mood swings, that you wouldn't have noticed otherwise. With this mood recorder app, you can maintain a mood diary of your feelings and emotions. This mood detector detects your mood and maintains a mood map of all the emotions and depression. By tracking all these moods with this mood tracker/diary/journal you can find out what sort of a person you are. Mood O Scope is a mood diary / mood journal that plots who or what has influenced your mood. This mood journal / mood analyzer helps you remember all the precious moments in your past.
Stop playing around with those mood scanner, mood detector apps or apps that predict wrong moods. Start checking in to Mood O Scope because happiness is a decision and Mood O Scope helps you make that decision!
At any time you can purchase an upgrade if you would like to post moods privately.
* Track and graph your mood as often and whenever you want, THERE IS NO LIMIT.
* Graph weeks, months, and even years of moods.
* View others public moods and send comments their way.
* Follow others, see who is following you.
* Track while on or offline.
* Automatic backup (requires an Internet connection).
Moodtrack is perfect for:
* Exploring what makes you happy, sad, and anything you feel at any given moment.
* Discovering patterns in your mood.
* Keeping a personal diary.
* Uncovering what triggers certain moods.
* Seeing how changes you make in your life affect your mood.
* Monitoring health conditions including but not limited to bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and PMS.
* Monitoring treatment plans like therapy and medication.
* Self-awareness, self-improvement, and self-discovery.
* Meeting and connecting with others.
The more moods you log, the more you will learn about yourself. Start tracking!
How Are You App was developed in response to still rising number of people who suffer from depression and mood disorders. Unique features like deep analysis, buddy encouragement and gratitude diary along with exercises and hints from positive psychology create a comprehensive and highly efficient tool for self-improvement and better mental health. For example, by tracking how do you feel at given times, places and situations you will not only enhance your mood a bit, but also you will gain the upper hand over your emotions and feelings. How Are You App analysis will help you identify hidden correlations between the outside world and your inner emotional conditions.
No matter if you are facing a tough time in your life or just want to get some in-depth knowledge about your mood fitness, How Are You is for you! Our solution is targeted at adult audiences who want to either work on themselves, or make their therapy treatment more effective.
Lift your mood! If you track it, you can make it better.
- Mood assessment based on well-validated psychological test
- Remarkable interface and design
- More than 30 scientifically proven hints about mood boosting
- More efficient, robust and reliable way of mood tracking
- Check your average mood
- See your mood changes on a graph
- Compare your mood with average world result
- Track your mood changes and circumstances
- Use the analysis feature to get more insights
- Use Buddy feature to share your mood with someone close to you
- Use Gratitude Diary feature to help you remember the good things around you
More from developer
Surat's first and only informative App that you can use everyday to make your life better!
Find anything and everything that you need for your daily life at one place.
'If you are a Surti, You must have this App on your Android SmartPhone'
What's there in the app?
Currently Available :
Surat City Information
Facts about Surat
History of Surat
Civic Centers in Surat
Corporator details of Surat
Banks with IFSC codes
ATMs in Surat
Malls & Shopping Centers in Surat
Post offices in Surat
Petrol pumps in Surat
Doctors and Hospitals in Surat
Restaurants in Surat
Hotels in Surat
Schools & Colleges in Surat
Libraries in Surat
Gardens in Surat
Holy Places in Surat
Cafes in Surat
Choghadiyas & Muhurts
Interesting places around you via GPS
All details with images
You can also suggest your ideas on hello@OurSurat.com
KEYWORDS : our, surat, oursurat, our surat, place, surat city, famous, address, contact, phone, number, information, surat app, free, city, history, our surat app.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” - Mahatma Gandhi
We believe in what he said and keep ourselves motivated to work on it and help you to raise your voice for betterment of the society.
How it works?
To boost the potential of iSeeiAct, it must be simple enough to use by anyone at any time. So, we kept the process in 3 very simple steps:
Step 1 - File a case
Whenever you notice a problem, just take a picture or video of it and file it in iSeeiAct along with the area and relevant category or a department. Describe the case with text or voice notes and give it a meaningful title. It takes less than 5 minutes but makes you initiator of the change. After approval of iSeeiAct team, it will be visible to the iSeeiAct community.
Step 2 - Spread the cause
iSeeiAct community will be always there to spread the cause. You can share the cause and your initiative with your friends on social media like facebook. Authorities, Press and other activists connected with iSeeiAct would also help the cause if they find it meaningful. All these things will make your cause viral enough to get authorities noticed about it and to take action on it as soon as possible.
Step 3 - Track it and Take pride
Track the progress of case you filed and get notified when anyone does any activity on the cause. It will motivate you and other associated people to boost activities. Either case is completed as expected or even 1% progress is more than enough to take pride that you initiated it and did something for better society.
Why signup with mobile number is compulsory?
To save everyone’s time, we want iSeeiAct platform to have genuine issues of society. To verify authenticity of the case and a person is necessary for us to operate iSeeiAct smoothly. Such information even helps other supporters of your case to contact you back for more details and successful completion of your case.
Why my case shows pending?
Again, to save time of everyone in the community - We manually verify each case. Until someone from our team approves the case, it appears as pending case. You will get instant notification as its get approved and the iSeeiAct community can see it.
It’s just a mobile app or there is a website too?
Yes, we maintain a website called www.iseeiact.com where you can browse all cases and can also do all activities that you can do on your mobile device. You will able to login with the same phone number and password.
What is iSupport and iAct in the app?
iSupport is sort of ‘Like’ button in facebook. Where people is showing interest in your case. iAct means they have some more thoughts to share with you to make it successful and you can relate it with ‘comments’ of facebook.
I am governmental authority/employee or a press. How can we part of this?
Fantastic! You should email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the rest. We do have separate interface for you to monitor relevant cases and help them as much as you can :)
Tags: Surat, Surat municipal corporation, SMC, Setu, Surat police, Surat traffic, NGO