This app features:
- a reference section with some articles explaining the Java basics and a list including details for 25 commonly used Java classes
- customizable tests on Java: more than 600 multiple choice questions, covering all certification topics, spring topics and android development topics
- instant feedback after answering a question incorrectly
- easy browsing of all questions
- history keeping of tests taken
- statistics keeping and fun award attribution when certain goals are met, such as answering a number of questions correctly
If you want to get ready for Java certification, or extend or test your knowledge about Java, you should give this app a try. This app is also a big help to people preparing for Spring certification.
In this full version, no ads are displayed. Also, there are 200 more Java questions than in the lite version and 50 additional questions on Spring.
SCJP Champ is a MUST HAVE application for:
- New or experienced Java programmers looking to brush up core Java skills.
- Java programmers getting ready for SCJP certification.
- Software professionals preparing for Java interview.
SCJP Champ Pro has two modules, Review Notes and Quiz.
1)Review Notes: People easily get bored reading bulky books. That’s why this application is built in a way to present information in form of notes.
- Clear categorization of information in form of Chapters and Topics.
- Chapters are based on SCJP/OCPJP exam objectives.
- Handy reference to exam objectives.
- All review notes are available offline, no internet download is required.
- Provides summarized facts regarding Java SE.
- Will help in creating solid foundation for Java EE.
Review Notes Usage:
- Supports scrolling.
2)Quiz: Challenge your Java skills by playing Quiz.
- Contains 518 Quiz questions based on SCJP exam patters.
- 3 Modes, 10 or 30 or 60 questions.
- Random Questions every time you take quiz.
- Right or Wrong feedback provided on each question.
- Prompts an explanation on giving a wrong answer.
- Will keep you updated about your Score and Quiz progress.
- At end of Quiz, application provides an option to review result.
- Question section supports vertical and horizontal scrolling.
- Answer options section supports vertical and horizontal scrolling.
Pro version contains 8 chapters:
- Exam Objectives.
- Declarations, Initialization and Scoping.
- Flow Control.
- API Contents
- Object Oriented Concepts
- Collections and Generics
Above chapter contains 93 topics.
If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments about SCJP Champ Pro application then please write to us.
SCJP Champ Pro application will be improved continuously and we are happy to include your feedback.
The lessons in Learn Java lessons are fast, easy, and effective; the app is set up to be completed in less than three hours. No prior programming experience is needed.
With Learn Java, you’ll learn object-oriented Java programming and have the ability to write clear and valid code in almost no time at all. So don't hesitate. Begin our step-by-step tutorial today, and learn a new skill!
The app's 64 lessons cover the following topics:
• Java Basics: Variables, Operators, etc.
• Conditional Statements and Loops
• Classes and Objects
• Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Inheritance
• Abstract Classes and Interfaces
• Anonymous and Inner Classes
• Exception Handling
• Working with Files
• And Much More!
Become a Java developer – start SoloLearn's FREE tutorial today!!
Unlock levels, collect points, and compete with your peers around the world.
Learn and have fun with SoloLearn!
Java is the all powerful language that drives android. If you wish to code for android mobiles and tablets, learn Java. The app explains all concepts of JAVA programming.
This application covers all the basics of Java Programming and is suitable for both beginners and those who are looking for reference content.
The course offers the following topics covered through study material and questions -
a. Core Java
Basic Data Types
Strings & Arrays
Streams Files IO
b. Java OOPS
Inheritance & Polymorphism
Interfaces & Packages
c. SCJP/OCJP Questions
Build powerful applications, games and software using the Java Programming Language.
The app is free and works well on both android mobile phones and tablets. Carry the 'Java Programming' app in your pocket and learn on the go!
The app helps you to prepare for certification exams especially SCJP/OCJP. The app contains questions from previous SCJP/OCJP tests, which you can practice and crack certification and interviews.
If you like the app, don’t forget to rate, share and comment!
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GradeStack
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/grade_stack
For more apps : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GradeStack+Education
Credit line: Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
1. READ_CONTACTS permission added. The permission is required to show the list of your friends who are already on Gradestack.
1. 100+ programs with Outputs
2. Simple User Interface,
3. Long press to copy the Program Text.
Here is a list of Programs with Outputs :-
Fahrenheit To Celsius
Printing Prime Numbers
Calculate Circle Area Using Java Example
Java Calendar Related Programs
Simple Date Format
and Many other Programs
A lot More to come....
We designed this app in a plain simple way in order that it is easily understandable by everyone.
This app is designed keeping in mind that it should be useful for students as the Java is playing a key role in all branches of engineering and technology all over the world.
We will constantly update the app with great collection of programs which helps you stay ahead in Programming and can learn continuously.
We will constantly work on the app to give you the best possible experience .If you think any new program has to be added in this app, do shoot us mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Java interview preparation is a great application for brushing up Java before an interview.
This Application contains many frequently asked core Java interview questions with answers which are very useful for both interviewer and interviewee.
You can use this application if you want to get ready for interviews, or just to refresh your basic java knowledge.
If you are an interviewer you can also use this application to get ideas for questions.
Main features of the app are :
- All java interview topics covered
- Point to point answers with easy english words used
- Also works without any internet connection
- Small in size and requires low system memory
This Application is also compatible with Tablets.
The app gives you simple tasks in which code elements will be missing.
These missing code elements are displayed below on the screen. You need to insert the appropriate code elements so that the program can be compiled and the right answer can be displayed on the screen. The answer must correspond to the one given in the task description. Otherwise, the program will tell you that a mistake was made. If your answer was correct, the program will praise you. Should you make a mistake the program will give you a clue. If you accidentally made the wrong choice of a word, press the Cancel button to cancel your choice.
You can get access to the next lesson if you answer correctly at least 8 out of the last 10 questions. Each lesson contains full instructions. Thus, the program Learn Java helps you learn the basics of Java programming in a fun way.
The programs covered are about file handling, searching, sorting, string related programs, reversing string/number, Complex numbers, Prime number, swapping techniques and many more.
Programs related to important concepts like classes, OOPS, exception handling and threading are also covered in this app.
JAVA programming has now become part of academic course for almost all branches of engineering and science studies all over the world. Keeping that in mind, we have developed this app.
If you think any new program has to be added in this app, do shoot us mail at email@example.com
Note : Please give 5 Star, It will encourage us. Please Don't give negative feedback, It is not solution for your need. If you have any problem, please mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suggestion are welcome. please mail @ email@example.com
New Features (Version:5,5.1 and 5.2):
/* New Part Java Idea Bubbles(Beta) for Quick Learners */
/* Flat and Refreshed UI */
/* Clear Layout and Design for Reading */
/* Code Viewer for Programs with Syntax Highlighting */
/* Well Formatted */
/* Java 8 Based Tutorials */
/* Clean and More Optimized Layout */
/* Improved Navigation */
/* Mobile Optimized Content and Improved Content Format */
New Features (Version:4):
/* Refreshed UI and Icon*/
/* Clear Layout and Design for Reading */
/* New Tutorial for Java Extra - Common Java Errors */
/* New Tutorials added for Beginners 1. Introduction Of Java 2. Kick Start - Java */
/* Searchable Keywords added in Glossary Section */
/* Full Offline Content - No Need Internet */
/* Navigation Improved - Only for Android 4.0 and Above */
/* Mobile Optimized Content */
/* Improved Content Format */
This application will help you to learn Java programming language. This application is very useful for all type of learners.This application covers Java Basics, Full Java Tutorials, Java Programs,Java Quiz,Java Exercises,Java Glossary and most of the programming concepts of Java, which will be very useful for you to move further in java programming.
/* Full Offline Content - No Need Internet */
#Java Basics Topics:
--1 Java Overview
--6 Special classes
--8 Use by external companies
--9 Class libraries
--10 Documentation and Editions
#Java Tutorials Topics:
--Java Basics and Functions
--Overview: The Mental Landscape
--Basics and Data Types
--Functions and Subroutines
--Classes and GUI
--Objects and Classes
--Introduction to GUI Programming
--Arrays and Data Structures
--Correctness, Robustness, Efficiency
--Linked Data Structures and Recursion
--Generic Programming and Collection Classes
--Advanced Input/Output: Streams, Files, and Networking
--Threads and Multiprocessing
--Advanced GUI Programming
#Java Glossary (Java Dictionary) - Contains definition for Java keywords,concepts and etc.
Keywords:Java,Java Tutorials, Java Programming,Java Concepts,Java Programs,Java Exercises,Java Glossary,Java Quiz,Java Dictionary,Java Book,Java Reference.
Tag:Java,Java Tutorials, Java Programming,Java Concepts,Java Programs,Java Exercises,Java Glossary,Java Quiz,Java Dictionary,Java Book,Java Reference.
Examples presented in a simple and elegant way with compiled Output by our expert Team. This application contains a list of important and useful Programs.
This app can also be used for studying during exams as well as for interview questions.
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions at theCreativeCub@gmail.com . We will be happy to solve them for you :)
You cannot run or execute programs with this app. The output is already tested and displayed for your reference. Thank You for understanding.
1. Long Press on the text to Copy text.
2. View Program Output.
3. Share Programs with Friends.
4. Light weight.
5. Quick Search.
6. Smooth and Elegant.
7. Categorized View
8. No Harmful Permissions REQUIRED.
10. Periodic Updates with New Programs and New Programming Languages.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US ?
One of the best learning java apps. Excellent app for beginners to java.
-(Tony Butcher) ★★★★★
Excellent ! That app forced me to learn Java ! Hats off you guys !
-(Deepak Shukla) ★★★★★
Very Great App I learn new things everyday thanks to this app! Keep up the great work devs!
-(Dan Sh) ★★★★★
Gr8 programming app. Gr8 thing it support programs on demand
-(Nitin Singh) ★★★★★
Best programming app ever
-(Shah Utsav) ★★★★★
Le contenu de l'application est :
1. Introduction à Java
2. Cours : mise en oeuvre
3. Une classe minimale
4. Cours : Les données de base
5. Cours : Les variables en Java
6. Les fonctions mathématiques de base
7. Cours : Classes et paquetages
8. Cours : Les méthodes, définitions
9. Cours : Polymorphisme et surcharge
10. Cours : Mise en place d'une application
11. Cours : Champ statique, champ non statique
12. Cours : Héritage et extension
13. Cours : L'abstraction
14. Cours : Les interfaces Java
15. Anatomie de la librairie java.lang
16. Relations avec l'environnement
17. Anatomie du paquetage java.io
18. Anatomie du paquetage java.util
19. L'interface graphique (basique)
20. Mise en oeuvre de JDBC
This Application includes
# Introduction to Java
*Java basic concept
*Java virtual machine
*A step by step guidance for beginners as well as for experts.It also include EXERCISES and QUIZZES at the end of chapter.
#Bang with Java
*A quick start to boost your java Programming
*A quick explanation of java language keywords and java programming terms
*A perfect step by step video guidance
#Java Common Errors
*A list of basic java error which developer ignore and then face problems.
#Test your Skills
*A quiz category to test your java skills.Its includes three levels
*The most important Question/Answer for "Java developer" job.
#Play with Code
*A list of basic and advance java sample codes.
It Will be helpful in SCJP, OCPJP exams
Questions are Categorized in 16 Topics of java
2) Data types
7) Static Concepts
9) Abstract Classes
14) Inner Classes
15) Input/Output (I/O)
You can see solution/explanation of each question.
You can also start quiz of any topic. Marks will be displayed when you submit
Java quiz with solution
Java exam with solution
Java objective questions
Java Mcq with hint
Java test with answers
Java Mutiple choice Questions with solution
Java Questions with solution
Java Interview questions with explanation
Quiz 300, Quiz 300 – Java questions
Object oriented programming in Java
OOP, OOPS, SCJP
Learn Java, Learning Java