Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Decoder': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
Better know your phone by -
1. check the phone's detail hardware information;
2. run performance test and compare with other phones in the world.
This is a tool for Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 & Note 2/3/4 users to check if their phone isn't a cheap fake clone. It highlights device information that does not match Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4 and helps users to tell if their phone is genuine.
Example of FAKE GALAXY S4 -
cpuName: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
screenResolution: 1280 * 720
Support list of Galaxy S4 variants:
GT-I9500， GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SHV-E300S,
SGH-M919, SHV-E300L/S/K, SCH-I545, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SC-04E, SGH-I537, GT-SC04E,
Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active
Support list of Galaxy S3 variants:
GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S,
SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530,
SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308
Support list of Galaxy Note 2 variants:
GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7108, SCH-I605, SCH-R950, SGH-I317,
SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SPH-L900, SCH-N719, SGH-N025, SC-02E, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S
Offical website of this app: http://xihuanat.com/galaxy
- Applications installed
- Device settings such as WiFi enabled (networks in range, connected to, etc), screen width and height, serial number, etc.
It is meant to be just a quick reference, nothing more.
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
Motorola DROID RAZR
LG Intuition 2
LG Optimus F6
LG Optimus F3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Phone Menu Access including:
Phone Diagnose Information
★ Check Hardware
★ Software Info
★ SIM Card
Secret Menu Info (Some Menu's are device specific)
★ LG Hidden
★ Enable Hidden
★ DIAG Mode
★ Reset Device
★ PRI Reset
★ Testing Settings
★ Qual. Menu
(We are not responsible for your device alterations through usage of the app)
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique number to identify GSM, WCDMA, and iDEN mobile phones, as well as some satellite phones.
Application allows you to check details for any IMEI.
Please contact via email if app crashes on your device or you wish to report a bug. This way we can exchange details about your issues. Giving app bad review because it does not work on your device helps no one. Thanks.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Lost Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Lost Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Lost Phone website
Find My Lost Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Lost Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Lost Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Lost Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Lost Phone or our website.
Find My Lost Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Lost Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Lost Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Lost Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Lost Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Lost Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Lost Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Lost Phone can still help. The app will track up to three locations a month for free.
• Brand name,Industrial design name,Product name,Your phone number,Your voice mail number,Device id,Network country,Sim serial number,Software version,Dns and Ip number,Cpu,memory,process info
• You can email all information with email option
• Pro version available
The donate version of this app is now available @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=space.works.id.checkplus
This app allows you to get hold of extra phone details including unique identifiers (UUID) such as IMEI, MEID, ESN numbers.
Your network details, i.e. country code and network provider and auto-roaming status and SIM card details, i.e. provider and SIM card serial number, can all be retrieved via this app.
Further information include your subscriber ID and voicemail number.
Last but not least, you will also be able to get your Android ID which is unique to each device.
All the info are displayed in easy-to-access textboxes which allow for quick copying.
UUID, android ID, IMEI, ESN, MEID, voicemail number, auto-roaming status, network provider, system info, phone info, connection details, sim card number, serial number
Za korištenje aplikacije potreban je korisnički račun na stranicama Aukcije.hr te povezanost mobilnog telefona na Internet.